Top female artists playlist reach.

idkwiam

So are your faves streams organic or not?

14 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

So are your faves streams organic or not?

One decent hit will easily have over 100M in playlist reach... these numbers mean almost nothing without in-depth analysis.

moonlitdick
6 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

One decent hit will easily have over 100M in playlist reach... these numbers mean almost nothing without in-depth analysis.

:clap3:

more hits, more playlist adds, Ariana and Dua are truly slaying 2020 :clap3:

Taylor and Billie least playlisted females but still top 5 most streamed. O-R-G-A-N-I-C

2 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

lol they absolutely mean something. The more playlisting reach you have the more streams you are supposed to be receiving :katie: Considering you're exposed to more unique listeners :cm: 

SO looking at daily streams Billie and Taylor seem to be the most organic on Spotify :clap3:

Remove Bang Bang, Side to Side, Say So Remix and Woman Like Me and Nicki's playlist reach will be zero. :sosad:

6 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

lol they absolutely mean something. The more playlisting reach you have the more streams you are supposed to be receiving :katie: Considering you're exposed to more unique listeners :cm: 

SO looking at daily streams Billie and Taylor seem to be the most organic on Spotify :clap3:

:matty:  Couldn't have been said better.

11 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

It doesn't mean much and it changes constantly. This is what it looked like less than 3 months ago.

playlist.png

You have to analyze the numbers over time, consider how large someone's discography is, how many singles they had and much more. Here is a good start perhaps:

Edited by NightCrawler

11 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

Remove Bang Bang, Side to Side, Say So Remix and Woman Like Me and Nicki's playlist reach will be zero. :sosad:

:rip:

peterstyles13

Interesting how Taylor is always top 5 for daily streams despite being pretty much dead last when it comes to playlisting :rip:

4 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Interesting how Taylor is always top 5 for daily streams despite being pretty much dead last when it comes to playlisting :rip:

ORGANIC.

Billie, Taylor, and Rihanna’s organic streaming power :clap3:

Gaga’s is quite interesting. Out the T10 on Hot 100 and BB200 yet a near 300M playlist reach. I was told she doesn’t promote and doesn’t care about success? :huh:

17 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Kinda queen of streaming tbh

sub-buzz-9927-1552664852-1.png?downsize=

27 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

It means nothing and it changes constantly. This is what it looked like less than 3 months ago.

playlist.png

You have to analyze the numbers over time, consider how large someone's discography is, how many singles they had and much more. Here is a good start perhaps:

duh of course everyone knows its gonna change constantly. I find it funny how just a few months ago when these threads were constantly being made everyone was praising how their fave have low playlisting reach but when it doesn't fit into y'alls narrative anymore its suddenly 'doesn't mean nothing' now. :rip: 

You can not convince me into thinking someone with way more playlisting reach is supposed to be doing less streams than someone with way less playlisting :deadbanana4: 

Edited by JawBreaker

50 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Those numbers seem a little off + they are using total playlist reach which includes playlists from 3rd parties.

Basically people's own playlists?

these numbers look kinda off

NightCrawler

I must be one of the only longtime Spotify users that doesn't use any of the their playlists. I think I've browsed through a few of them maybe a total of 5 times in the last 9 years. I prefer my own or user-created playlists.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

:giraffe:

Edited by Alejandro_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.