? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - very bridal catalog [2] it's a nice look and i don't really strongly dislike anything about it.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - really like this. very woodland fairy/cottagecore vibes.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - she should've won this challenge instead of gigi ray bottoms. i agree with clue that it's a really great look for the drag race challenge but doesn't work as well here. it's still a serve tho!

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - from what i can see it looks like a serve. i wish there were more pics and angles tho

Moonlightbae | JLo - very cher-esque. i wish it were cut a bit differently at the bottom, but it's not terrible

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - i like certain things about this. the pattern is really nice but it's a bit top heavy and i wish there was more going on in the bottom half to balance it out (like maybe wider/looser pants or sumn)

@boys @kipperskipper @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

1 hour ago, clue said:

Well... it's very bridal catalog.

Well I thought you'd wanna see a bride since miguel will never actually put a ring on it

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – It’s pretty, but I’m not a big fan of lace in general and the bottom looks disproportionately bigger than the rest. But she looks very nice!

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – I hate the ruffles in the arms, it looks like the boobs has wings since it’s at the same level as the boobs. It’s cute, if she were to go with that silhouette, maybe go bigger since it just looks kinda sad looking now.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Methinks it’s very nice for a DR challenge, but it doesn’t really work for a fashion game!

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – I like what I see, but I also don’t see much so…!!!

Moonlightbae | JLo – Ok… It’s nice. I don’t really have much to say… it’s nice but not mindblowing!

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I’m very confused by the feathers at the elbow and just the feathers in general. But i like the pattern

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - not too bad I guess. You've seen worse so to see this basic catalog wedding-y dress is not the worst thing to see!

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - it has potential but it's looking a bit.. weird rn. It's dragging her down a bit and everything is a bit too low, making it look like a rather sad outfit x, but it had potential to be cute so I guess it's not too bad either

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - what the rest said pretty much x

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - this is v nice x

Moonlightbae | JLo - I like it, don't love it. It's somewhat cool and a lil different but sumn bout it is off.. still one of the better looks of this round i guess x

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - don't really like the jacket. The pattern is nice I guess but there's a lil too much going on in this look

10 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

boys | Olivia Palermo - not too bad I guess. You've seen worse so to see this basic catalog wedding-y dress is not the worst thing to see!

thought we had two kids together could've got a better critique than that

Just now, boys said:

thought we had two kids together could've got a better critique than that

we had 3 actually but you told me to unadopt them!

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - it’s fine, nothing too exciting or memorable but it works and could be worse

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna -  i don’t really like the skirt, but the top is nice and I like the details

Tsarina | Jaida Essence Hall - like everyone said, a drag race serve

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - love the sleeves and how dramatic it feels

Moonlightbae | JLo - something about the asymmetry is bothering me, and while i don’t love this, it’s not too bad i guess

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - i love u but i hate this, there’s too much going on :'(  

results<3

kpRTCuvZcv7Wkk5Dv8RfLygLH-xG7GfA36iYZwYjE37LoKpHa5Z4KoGbrxVoigocl2mvG-H551X9xV7bXsfiEZqpZbzxp8pyIsxEEEEulFcniUwTi5YnqpAeQ-HqTOHYLUKnS1ia

Spoiler

vETKGU2TUKFz7rjBjGObow8JcuB-f2kw_iPuSqTn_ZqAjPnZbGztKVsi7ki326K6w9wj7K43l49HScz4RXz-B1OQ7a5V_Gwf0lNqyr0mUOSYfK8erQKdwAKJrbbOPg0_9qvIHK6K

Congrats on winning and breaking the previous winner curse @Staryu!

pls pm me on discord with the person you want to eliminate 

r2l-lW-byEtw03goOfQ2M1cbp60EvZiSDNunc05iR5SzUOjx8S2RlNukojWnVnHAK_wmjzYnrFnc4ekSzS-uMafZKrqgORHEqveoQrRv5xiBYa2Zd7o9a0aFadRyI9a8uUsCO-dw

AiU28iHSem33WD_CLqTc_dbvccIb2SxRSLFbOXYhbcjgi7P63u-dmnMFUFbbDWLk-_K1tVxfzwkGTTlqAfRI3vJASsmXWeMjUdFf4MwWx7nBFUCEdXrz74b4AwgU5XHU1gQPqDW9

Spoiler

Lh-U55YLs8tNEM8KP0zraehyzb2M95rAoUldXUPGhnklDjLOmtRKCSI6yMhz2QlIlb4dLm8jDciIzkLwmrFMQtLNWCqly2o0FiDfXiZcpqMuLL6TxURf5vuL7XyYs5Pf_I-6Q-cQ

Spoiler

VWbMYY9OlCuK5OXz1Oj_8_v76WiXhfiB5Tz-mqUDplCtTpcpgLjAhs2Y_vb52YFUuhnFbwmAgtR2bCw0FmfzYpWc_ezahSxZsbVPWoYwrg_lJXWvu8QLLbXjMnnnl45jYgOyYSLp

@Tsareena

Lam1CCbasnkWbW0s7sQGphyMITTISba-ng8WAn1C-ReRiptg24uytOwDY_yTxn1zzHY4P3AwoZRXf9dFE57PZq4CTgQ-APYx3UQNPZJwO4XPffSRAUxFbATHQmeqin4XevOrGQb0

DhVDWYrHeqTPAhJpfeeYiX_EBJhmwOm7Otyk5tNWESofapxDGfY8918UtNCJtNouvGUWfW3CV5DvixOviyRcf3mSDyXzjVD2GM77oYu3PqOgfMigp5gFv9ixCvt3QY9E-m7FB5kf

Spoiler

n6Kl3JZ7XVV-kN33hRsbtlXRVtVfYMjQQtODKkG9ERWh-9VwwKp8ifWgDhhtaAWj4IOEiA-wTqW-F5Oyqn6xQOAyauT0XlZQqqX94W21cQXY6BEwGkryKO4XPy_2HyoBBmWawXy-

@boys

TuaEqzVT6EdS9QBVllHA2JcTvApB0kZbEom4iRwpHlSBvgIUwT8r5Cbd12hvyTQyHqgzq9SbtK0jMmQcvsUbTvFlSSod3xtHkEMKCfDU8T1_4S2z8vUyBULu8-z2LaG5LQk6g-t2

Ues1jUmpfhcK_9mP524kR9FvJXNA-T7AtesY3b72wEk4WQicVcU673hsWX1exqu-Xr6KIdvN_EkwG_wMBNQpthRfA1TVKTLyUVL9BzZ5pdM3AmrhzdT1EwJTMvxFo-be8L30CJ8o

Spoiler

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

4 hours ago, boys said:

@Sabbath whew! IM COMING for the girls this is where I rise

this is YOUR MOMENT!

splplNF.gif

ROUND 15: ORANGE

boys | Olivia Palermo

Spoiler

Olivia-Palermo-Banana-Republic-Dress-CFD

olivia-palermo-banana-republic-promo-ima

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna

Spoiler

1259476.jpg

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall

Spoiler

Staryu | Leonie Hanne

Spoiler

9NYez9l.png

RGXAV1B.gif

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate

Spoiler

5gS1y8O.jpg

XCsF97c.jpg

@boys @kipperskipper @Tsareena @Staryu @thecptz

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.