• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - the top looks kinda cheap :thing: I like the skirt tho. It's a fine look but it's not enough 

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - kinda confused at the snake print shoes but it's not that much a pain in the eyes to take away from the fact that this is a cute look x 

Guero | Rihanna - she has better, you're a flop x

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - a serve yes, your best look so far imo x

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - cute, the only thing that bothers me is the colors in the hair for some reason.. but this is nice x

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - the boots on their own are cute but they clash so much with the outfit :thing: the outfit itself is okay but not enough

Moonlightbae | JLo - it's okay, not as big as a fan as Noah, but this is still cute and def not the worst thing here so x. Something about it looks off tho so hmm

thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - kinda love this simplistic princess-y dress sillhouette but not a big fan of the lettering. Feels like it cheapens the look a bit. I've seen worse this round tho x

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

boys | Olivia Palermo - the top looks kinda cheap :thing: I like the skirt tho. It's a fine look but it's not enough 

3 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Coming for my second bottom :praise: deservedly so, eliminate me pls

Coming for my first time in the bottom

another stanning. loves it.

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

LRZ35HU.gif

boys - Olivia Palermo

She cute. The shoes are evil though.

kipperskipper - Cindy Bruna

Very pretty.

Guero - Rihanna

Very boring.

touya kinomoto - Gigi Hadid

This was amazing when it was used on another recent season, and it's amazing now.

Tsareena - Jaida Essence Hall

This was good on drag race, but it's horrible for this game.

Staryu - Leonie Hanne

Very cute. Giving me Balenciaga teas.

moonlightbae - JLo

I shouldn't like this, but somehow I love it.

thecptz - Araya A. Hargate

Very cute. The only thing I'd change is remove that nude illusion fabric on the top.

10 minutes ago, clue said:

She cute. The shoes are evil though.

probably my best critique from you in I don't know how long maybe you're finally getting some taste

giphy.gif

another stanning. loves it. [2]

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

omg rihanna is prob in the bottom :jonny:

21 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg rihanna is prob in the bottom :jonny:

I hope so!

1 minute ago, Guero said:

I hope so!

the revenge of the girls

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – Okay this is pretty though! I do wish that the top was more than just plain black considering this was a color challenge, but I love the blue and pink together. A bit simple, not wow'd but I like it. Also the hair is uglee but you know…

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – The colors are cute! The pattern too. Not like my fave outfit of yours and I’m not gagged, but it looks good!

Guero | Rihanna – Not the mud brown poop-ish yellow combined with the blues. It’s cute, nothing too special, I hate the yellow/brown (but not THAT cute)

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Another repeat outfit, pretends to be shocked. Next season, we’re banning every single person that has ever been used in all the seasons (jk, this is the last season of TCG). Anyway, I love the combination of colors. Kinda tired of the catsuits tho!!!

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – I love how drag it is, but in a fashion game, it’s a bit tacky. It’s a very nice look and great for the show, but idk about here!!!

Staryu | Leonie Hanne – I’m not a huge fan of the combination of these colors. The fit of the coat is questionable too and the pairing with the purple boots… I don’t know about this one ma!!!

Moonlightbae | JLo – Lich rally where are the colors. I think she looks very pretty and the outfit looks nice, I do hate the huge ass belt though, it looks out of place.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – I understand the context of the outfit, but I don’t think all the letters are very… appealing and add the fashion into the look. It kinda looks kindergarten arts and crafts

@boys @kipperskipper @Guero @touya kinomoto @Tsareena @Staryu @Moonlightbae @thecptz

Edited by PinkBox

lol here we go again with the fuss about repeated entries.

tumblr_pdxb3n9lqU1xrofwko2_400.gifv

LRZ35HU.gif

results 2day :squint:

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I like the colors, I wish there was something more interesting going on on the top but the skirt is nice

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - I don’t like the print too much, I think it’s too busy but I like the colors and the silhouette

Guero | Rihanna - Ma’am

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - beautiful, gorgeous, cute, nice

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - a serve for drag race, an interesting choice for this game. 

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - it’s a coat with an ugly pattern

Moonlightbae | JLo - I like it, I wish it wasn’t short on the front 

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - love the idea, not obsessed with the execution

hi, i'm very busy and very tired so i'm just going to post everything at once <3

27MjasmIBfVQYswlSkDZLtpeyA6cuGPi61FOBfwpo9iPKxKIfUczdk2gHMvgs0LWUpiAYT-hccHyvDJFhRw-NbAL_CpaXo0-p1Q_Uv86P5hPIFOY5d-1CvOJeRWxkQQMTZjDU-K_
Spoiler

ZfUPd_2dhvAkmDkaDKbsxhNXIf25XGRjtrirBcWep1AopvD0_cc1NgNHoRUyCGMjkjh3SApi9jtQno1ve7GNLHcLWtbI19yx_0CPMvSu7pveuwnX2XdF2wS2dE6QzzqNGyBH_2Ae

Congrats @touya kinomoto!

As the winner you get to choose which bottom player gets eliminated <3

jhDxwp0DgT0SHVVaXoSRjV-9zVEQvd-VXcmQwfbp_Wb7lviF0HEUGPhtqQinD8EDsCeDXxt7vP32uUZRJzuTHlsNRs1jE10LLnTgrUIpYZzSyurM5w6lkXZSznU4ytO3q6OSsd-F

HNeSsz5T-u0Nl1sEU1WUHgZ0MdjwBNpscN_nSjY6dQDNcOYmXsT5m7pxB4CdeTC8z3pB1dROWmTem94kMO3HmIJcKhrd8X92kKgrQLKCaMirp4HcEqqtWqlw5ay_txZ6enBwEo78

Spoiler

fpDkz8e5YCEo2e2EjJzmaME3ucXRHmszQ89z-npbCVM7Npn_qfplsVJReBJcSlk3Id5sbxlWkOu-AyeUqCxk0_qt-e07byrKvOE6Ti7UVr2DtZXIZXCmd4mNV7Ve-TSPpui6AtoF jYzsOYO00Wgrj_36PSSBh9mraXzIrVwMmJepKxfI0sQVLSU2Spo9gl68X0kS0pbfGQzoQ0C8AGEuE5SuuDoTHTEAfm843cEnt8y_qKABvi6W7wRQM6QFr-XuUwTunM5JgGJsewvr

2. @kipperskipper

3. @Moonlightbae

MlymhPGvaFtDnn2IZhsylI9ftaONqVAwVBhavBzGbaTaq_89OxTwlhdruaSFY3HhPoE0BjxJYAcoa_2-HNsw0viwYGhzpd-ik8JFD9OkgYPTzepq8hVv8yk3oyYvz90yR0Ciq1p1

OmIBLzzv9wilroc2BYCkL-fvvj0525dttcr5t2ByZbYpMoT2m1bnlE0Bxgg1bndznuzCHod5bj7rSvvz8mlLtMkwdQsqk84U9WCax0MW0TspjHC_dreSTT2-xsvbWzXgEE6cQAG9

Spoiler

lJQcmYSlpblvabK-wRQ1it82PYBhlAxcXy0xktmksLqCGoDCL9FuR6YPPy5AVLSZYk8dpzELMjGoS_CoLYybxnW3F9wFkeBB4eVObS_3j6TPyvgKWt_ux4cKqKOV1Qvwg3Drlkkt

4. @Tsareena

9NnERmIihxlOxqdgqOb7qr4os9Ua-fM7SRTSF43oe0_SWbRYmtIn6qHpjks9TTxSsA60cz500dXxvsvPCdqIzELKNmmQXt8dU7U_LMpeaeQUTRThms5wkEeL1WYBAZ_RNHOIK8Il

GigpWvF3GSvm5z3kW_XvC979oHbJoRH1dXc04PAPXGpvAsrvUb8E-d7Sjlg1rWBKtKeruW3x0mzn2MJ3qidxM1Nxpio_chrt8xkEXqsO_ge5bketJYaZMyUFnqrx2my3ZMPkvn50

Spoiler

mZiArQGU1xvShnnKu10yl9kf_p081Tj8xU-TQ7aMrRB8dRTuQ6sHaj-zZLKPGXEx5o5CIiGKQceU53Zno8oX6wJNmQ_gGj8wDU9rvuP1tJwQpf2WPIXQl2o89Z5lRXlYce0R-PBl

5. @thecptz

dzFsAEZ2n3yX1l2Y3x6xp4nul-UZRjSfrYrweY1nJtpgoi_y_RdSScPxGh4cipQvTUJAT65FNEA_dpM1lW617htVtvvlM1b2o7-30yl2n-1YsbKTunt1_QWeXmvBAS9hYn80VVE6

qlyosucoxblMaYMch0bYL8-iiC4VobhSLkOgZ-dsLKsGeUtxoNsSm_9KLxsFEsuNxRtQHii4AF4D-GsEfXRUK1bJ2siZRmJDjwkEO_uekqXro_8abd-9ATNL5BgXz1wEPtl2TkTq

Spoiler

zy6cR06G6N918FhwtMIG_7qP1MsmVz4A-XOTZFGIFXeyrK6_klm5cAkq0w1gfigqp6C756NxXe-Q25nbuzfeomkHmJl9hs-Xr8ZWGbiemGOh4Xk1XWJayf3gkafKLB-CO4gHtJtN zz3aY2BdXz_voTQ1pmfQbiBY1KDYTy-S4vdyXXd5HRO1DocCD_Lr3sqx6GcXdG2FTySifbfLOlxQU5J5b21uNQvjfmZYpDB5rtLGbA-npy1dYh3v0KLSKVJjohh8AfSN_kQdvkTL DpN7f0Qr7Q_bG-OTxN_ZWnzkAVovJJkNmcvcl6YW0zBFbrWV_cjfZH8Pd5_d2voxxs8VD14ZP0dcehpTlWs0aa9q5zyjJouu2cCjqVe2r9qShve_Ahbs3cDAzhvUNuYWFbNvybiR

@boys

@Guero

@Staryu

@touya kinomoto PM me on discord with your choice ?

@clue @Navyofbadgals @Noah @PinkBox

chop chop

chop sent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.