? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

what’s unconventional about this? That she kinda looks good this time?

Yes? 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

girl those arteries aren’t clogging quickly enough 

must be that one tasteless judge to ruin my shine! fire that judge! 

Dddd It’s the aesthetic Naomi goes for in her videos so I’m just honoring it :skull: 

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

A very good nude illusion is rare and unconventional maybe?

yes lets go with that :period:

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I like it, I think the pattern and the colors are cute and I like how it looks in both photos, probably my favorite entry of yours so far

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - I mean it’s not super unconventional, but at least it’s not super ugly.  I like the cape and the detailing.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - the back is really nice and so is the jewelry, but the front is just an ugly wedding gown, i hate the skirt.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - I like the idea, I think it’s fun, I just wish she used a different fabric ‘cause this one looks kinda cheap. I know it’s not supposed to be an elegant look but the material could’ve been better. Doesn’t ruin it tho.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - I agree that there are a lot of textures here, but that’s kind of what makes it interesting and well, UNCONVENTIONAL. I’ll take it.

Guero | Rihanna - it’s a piece of fabric wrapped around her

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I hate the pink velvet fabric but the rest is nice and interesting. I love the silhouette and the stoning. All the accessories and makeup really work imo.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - I’ve always loved the back from this look. I think it worked really nice for its context, but I agree with PB that it can get a little too costumey, but it IS unconventional.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - It’s cool, I don’t have much to say that hasn’t been said tbh

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - I really like this look, I think it’s very well done

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - I like the idea and I think the top is very nice and interesting, wish the skirt wasn’t so plain.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - I see what they were trying to do and I wish they did it better, but it’s still okay.

Dom | Miranda Kerr - well yeah, i don’t expect her to dress like this on the regular so I guess it IS unconventional. I like the soft colors but I’m not a fan of the big flower pattern.

Dessy | Megan Fox - hot, but it’s a costume

Moonlightbae | JLo - I really like the top but wish the feathers weren’t there 

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - the description for the round said this was the haute couture round, these girlies lack the IQ

results later tonight

Kim Bed GIFs | Tenor

we'll take it

raw

Sabbath have been added to the marked list

raw

Sabbath serving taste, we love to see it.

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - the description for the round said this was the haute couture round,

It also said camp and statement, but the overall round theme was unconventional *****

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.