• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

when OP quits and Dessy barely misses the bottom again :kii2poor:

I'm ready for my automatic elimination after doing well every week. A gag.

7 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Almost threw the round and sent this

Hide contents

zS4LnPP.jpg

dasldasda{d

not MGK, i-

Just now, Dessy said:

No quitting! I'm trying to LEAVE this game

Girl we're leaving together, Rihanna only actress allowed 

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

my favorite boardgame is clue :gaycat2:

PURRR and you were dragging me earlier

Just now, Overprotected said:

Rihanna only actress allowed 

Speak on it!!

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman

I actually like this

Quitting cancelled for now x

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

What about the actual black actress??? :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

:praiseshockpoor:

7 minutes ago, boys said:

@Navyofbadgals @clue cant wait for my top 1 placement

1dLSf2P.gif

17 minutes ago, Guero said:

when OP quits and Dessy barely misses the bottom again :kii2poor:

a DREAM

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - It’s fine. There’s nothing super interesting about it or outrageously bad, it’s just there and gets the job done.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - I like the pop of blue, wish the top part didn’t look so….. stiff? And didn’t have that thing coming out of her boobs.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - I really like the pattern and silhouette. Looks really cool and I also like the veil.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - It’s too messy with all the different textures and the pattern, it just looks busy. I think it’d look better without the corset, ‘cause it really isn’t adding anything to the look. 

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - doesn’t work for me, I think the way they did the “shape with the solid” black fabric looks weird and doesn’t favor her too much. I also really hate the accessories, they look like an afterthought.

Guero | Rihanna - a LOOK! The dress itself is pretty simple but the accessories really elevate it and make it so interesting and COOL. Your best entry tbh!!!!

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - I like this. It looks nice and fancy and still manages to pull off a bit of camp and fun. Her IQ!

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - I like how well put together this is but I hate that it is so boring and bland.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - this is nice, I like the cutouts, I think they really work and look sleek.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - I love the dramatics for this whew.  Love it, great.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - beautiful and polished but I wish there was something else going on to make it a little more interesting

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - I don’t like the boobs or sleeves but the rest works nicely.

Dom | Miranda Kerr - this is so bad oh no, everything looks very cheap and ugly

Dessy | Megan Fox - i hat the feathered peplum and while i don’t like this, this is not as bad as i thought it would be so yeah #DessyTCGXWinner

Moonlightbae | JLo - I like the idea but I’m not obsessed with he execution. The pattern for the stoning looks a little weird to me.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - I don’t like the pattern very much, it’s kind of EH. I love her look on the second picture tho so I might let it SLIDE!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Dessy said:

What about the actual black actress??? :biblio:

Oh yeah Naomi Campbell too I guess

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

a DREAM

I don't know a WORST host/judge/atrl member/ ******/ person 

9 minutes ago, clue said:

1dLSf2P.gif

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

1dLSf2P.gif

1dLSf2P.gif

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

I don't know a WORST host/judge/atrl member/ ******/ person 

not when @PinkBox is right here in the same panel smh

Mess

yes ty judges <3

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - ooh i like this. serving Sheer Darkness™. it's very witchy and the bottom of the dress almost looks like smoke. i wish the solid black went a bit higher up on the top and (it might just be the angle but) her waist gets kind of lost. also would've preferred just a plain black pump with this, but other than those few things this is a really solid look!

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - i like how the bottom of the dress looks a bit like a painting of a dark ocean or sumn. the transition from the plain top to the bottom is a bit rough and I wish it were at least a similar texture all the way though.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - it's alright. not really gagging over anything about it, but it's an ok look.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - this is cute. it's almost too busy with the patterns and textures but I think i like it overall.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - this is really cute. also serving Sheer Darkness™. I love the way it fits her body and love the silver necklace and bracelets with this. also really like the hair.

Guero | Rihanna - love the garter belt/thigh highs and the gloves with this dress. I wish the shoe were different and there were more texture/folds on the dress to make it a bit more interesting, but other than that it's a cute look.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - this is cute. it's obviously really polished and well put together. I was a bit disappointed that this was all she wore for that met gala theme but for a black challenge this is a really nice look that's classic and a bit edgy at the same time.

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - this is a really nice way to do a suit without being boring. it fits her well and I like the gold accents.

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - great gown, beautiful gown. kinda wish their were some stones or embellishments on it to make it a bit more interesting but i love the swirls and cutouts.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - a great job at trash bag couture. I love a big train but with this material it's almost a bit too much? like it starting to just look like a pile of trash bags the further down you go and I think she could've taken a bit off the length of it. other than that I really like it tho. the accessories are really nice and I love the snatched waist

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - a beautiful black wedding gown. she definitely nailed the assignment for that runway (even if it was a bit too on the nose). love the fit, veil, and jewelry.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - this is really cute! also serving Sheer Darkness™ a bit which i love. the embellishments and cutouts on this are stunning. a great look

Dom | Miranda Kerr - i like certain elements about this like the chest and the boots, but the bodysuit is just a bit too plain for me. i kinda wish it were all the same leathery material as the boots

Dessy | Megan Fox - probably you're best look so far so let's celebrate to that! love the details on it

Moonlightbae | JLo - she's serving body and i love the pops of color. a good look

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - not sure how i feel about this one. it's kinda giving me tribal tattoo but make it a dress. there's almost too many patterns and cutouts going on. it's not terrible though

53 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

not when @PinkBox is right here in the same panel smh

Kylie Jenner is literally right th... oh nvm

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Kylie Jenner is literally right th... oh nvm

asdgfjskahafhdj

all the judges are so far not hating my entry but not totally loving it. i guess i'll take it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.