• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Cap10Planet

• jqnetto

Top Posters In This Topic

The FUMES in here :bibliahh:

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Only when Nicki & Tekashi does it? Yeah ok. 

no, when scooter did it for stuck with you too

tenor.gif?itemid=10983005

If true, that's actually massive. I'm sorry for eveyrone who disagrees.

16 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

no, when scooter did it for stuck with you too

And your fave, Taylor didn’t do it for ME! bundles and still got blocked? Not to mention..

- The Weekend
- Travis Scott

- Justin Bieber

- Ariana Grande

- Lady Gaga

Nothing is wrong with them using bundles. I’m just them calling out, I wish my fave would use them more. 

1 hour ago, Green said:

So Soundscan didn't delete any sales?

I don't think we'll know the actual number Billboard will use until they publish the Hot 100 article – @professor2000 saw I think ~20K more sales for Say So just hours before Billboard published the article that week.

31 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I don't think we'll know the actual number Billboard will use until they publish the Hot 100 article – @professor2000 saw I think ~20K more sales for Say So just hours before Billboard published the article that week.

The Gaga daily insider also saw 115k sales so it's probably true.

No matter the stunts and tactics this is still impressive for the 6 9 guy and Nicki:clap3:

46 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Great job :clap3: hopefully her lead gets the same treatment :duca:

Barbz have been forgetting to help her solos since 2017 :duca:

OP: talent lost:mazen:

Where is the Nielsen source, though?

Edited by Cap10Planet

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

this is next level charts manipulation. :dies:

Sales is now charts manipulation? :rip:

4 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Sales is now charts manipulation? :rip:

Yes, since 10k people buying the same discounted song over and over again isn't really an indicative of what is popular in the country right now. :cm:

PURE sales must seem unfamiliar with a lot of you, so I understand some reactions.

15 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

Yes, since 10k people buying the same discounted song over and over again isn't really an indicative of what is popular in the country right now. :cm:

there's no point explaining it as people refuse to see how fraudulent this is, the real tea will be the drop to show how fake the success was :rip: 

3 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

it did  bcause it had 66k orders so assuming the 46k is the sales from itunes the day plus from the websites

The fake Billboard cover :bibliahh:

Is it enough to debut at #1? 

17 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

there's no point explaining it as people refuse to see how fraudulent this is, the real tea will be the drop to show how fake the success was :rip: 

And radio stations playing a limited amount of songs all the time because record labels paid them isn't fraudulent?

Spotify always playlisting songs of the same artists because the same record labels paid them isn't fraudulent? 

When we talk about PURE SALES, we know that people were somehow convinced to spend their money on the song, not because Spotify played it for someone who was using the shuffle mode. 

Can Barbz start doing this for her solo music too? :rip: 

20 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

And radio stations playing a limited amount of songs all the time because record labels paid them isn't fraudulent?

Spotify always playlisting songs of the same artists because the same record labels paid them isn't fraudulent? 

When we talk about PURE SALES, we know that people were somehow convinced to spend their money on the song, not because Spotify played it for someone who was using the shuffle mode. 

People can easily skip a song on shuffle if they chose to, so I don't understand that argument.

But this will all prove that this whole thing is fraudulent with next weeks drop. When a song becomes a streaming hit, it usually stays that way for awhile. Same with radio.

Edited by Cap10Planet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.