“Rain On Me” 100 million streams on Spotify.

Filipe Salvador

For some reason... OGHs always lose :rip:

OMG so quick :jonny5:

Watch the OGH scramble to put up a pitiful excuse like "only because of Ariana", but forgetting to ask themselves why all of Ariana's previous songs didn't reach this mark as quick.

The power of TWO legends only. :clap3:

OGH really can’t catch a break anymore :heart: Gaga slaying non-stop for the past few years :clap3:

The best song on the album won:clap3:

29 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

Watch the OGH scramble to put up a pitiful excuse like "only because of Ariana", but forgetting to ask themselves why all of Ariana's previous songs didn't reach this mark as quick.

they said it was the fastest female collab to reach 100m, not Ariana’s fastest

31 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

The power of TWO legends only. :clap3:

Days to reach 100M:

7 rings - 9 days

thank u, next - 11 days

buwygf,ib - 14 days

OT: Congrats to Ariana and Gaga :clap3:

Ariana's 51st song to reach 100M I- :deadbanana2: Not her pulling in rap boy numbers so effortlessly. 

Congrats to both ladies!

35 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

The way stans have to constantly say "collaboration" for any "records" it breaks :priceless:

Because it’s a collaboration? I-

A classic already :clap3:

55 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Ariana's 51st song to reach 100M I- :deadbanana2: Not her pulling in rap boy numbers so effortlessly. 

Congrats to both ladies!

Ari has replaced rih as the biggest female streaming force at this point,:deadbanana4: new generation always wins.

Congrats to the song of the summer, i hope it can cross the 500M mark in the future, that would be as iconic as this gaycat :gaygacat4:

Edited by Rhiannon

Congratulations Bradley.

very proud of these two powerful women, anyone trying to bring up stan wars is a big ol' woman/sef hater. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.