19 Falling       142  (+2)

20 The Scotts       140  (-3)

21 High Fashion       139  (+2)

22 I Hope       139  (-3)

23 Sunday Best       138  (+1)

24 What's Poppin       132  (+1)

25 Does To Me       131  (-5)

26 Death Bed       130  (=)

27 I Hope You're Happy Now       130  (+2)

28 Before You Go       129  (+2)

29 After A Few       125  (+4)

30 Nobody But You       121 (-2) 

31 Break My Heart       121  (+3)

32 Sour Candy 116 (debut)

33 Hard To Forget       115  (+4)

34 Gooba       115  (-12)

35 My Oh My       115  (-4)

39 Tell Me U Luv Me 110 (debut)

40 Watermelon Sugar 109 (+5)

the top 10 is very stable which is a good sign

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infrared

• Lovett

• BnPac

• Doogle

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Queen. A multi week #1 and no promo or music video. SO proud!! ROM is doing well too! 

Edited by dareiuss

1 hour ago, infrared said:

Especially Beyoncé as a lead artist apparently 

All of beys #1s are multi week so

1 minute ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

All of beys #1s are multi week so

I'll make sure to check them out on the Spotify 00 throwback playlist :jonny6: 

6 minutes ago, infrared said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Thanks for checking her old music out, it’s already outstreaming all her contemporaries by a landmile so the more streams the better :1stplace: Thats what happens when you have a catalogue of remembered classics that stand the test of time

1 hour ago, infrared said:

Perfect duet #1 5 weeks baby 

The anger over Bey's success. It's been 20 years like wtf. :deadbanana:

Bey getting organic #1 smashes with longevity :jonny:

Some other girls have to pull out all the gimmicky to reach that. 

Rain On Me -4? :dies:

The fact Bey and Gaga are still snatching #1s deep into their careers (especially Bey who is on like what? her 25th year or something) is really impressive. All of Bey's contemporaries aint doing it and few of Gaga's are as well. Both won and we should celebrate the Telephone collab friends:clap3: 

13 hours ago, infrared said:

Especially Beyoncé as a lead artist apparently 

Her last #1 in 2017/2018 was exactly that. "Savage" is her only #1 in her solo career where she is the credited featured artist. You tried it though.

OT: Pretty sure "Rockstar" is #1, but it'd be great if "Savage" snatched it. :clap3:

9 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Rain On Me -4? :dies:

What were you expecting with such a low airplay Britney stan? :allears:

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Her last #1 in 2017/2018 was exactly that. "Savage" is her only #1 in her solo career where she is the credited featured artist. You tried it though.

OT: Pretty sure "Rockstar" is #1, but it'd be great if "Savage" snatched it. :clap3:

Beyonce is known for fraudulent naming practices for the sake of chart records. Lets not forget Beyonce and Various Artists :ihype: Take it and GO.

Anyways, congrats on Savage potentially going back to #1 :celestial6:

Beyonce is known for fraudulent naming practices for the sake of chart records. Lets not forget Beyonce and Various Artists :ihype: Take it and GO.

You don’t get to take a widely discredited article from years ago and claim it as fact to push your idiotic and childish narrative. :skull: Especially when it has no relevance. You complained that Beyoncé can’t get a multi-week #1 as a lead artist when in fact every single one of her #1s as a lead artist is multi-week, including “Perfect Duet” in 2017/18.

Your whinging, changing of topic and making a complete fool of yourself doesn’t change that. So you’ll just have to stay mad. :fan: Congrats!

Just now, MrLovett said:

You don’t get to take a widely discredited article from years ago and claim it as fact to push your idiotic and childish narrative. :skull: Especially when it has no relevance. You complained that Beyoncé can’t get a multi-week #1 as a lead artist when in fact every single one of her #1s as a lead artist is multi-week, including “Perfect Duet” in 2017/18.

Your whinging, changing of topic and making a complete fool of yourself doesn’t change that. So you’ll just have to stay mad. :fan: Congrats!

I'm not mad sweetie. If Gaga did the same type of credit bull****, Hive would be down her neck and please don't say otherwise :clap3:

All my faves #1s belong to her, can't say the same for some who latch onto hit songs.

Perfect 1.4 billion

Perfect Duet 520

That should tell you all you need to know :ryan2: Thank you Ed for giving Beyonce a #1 last decade, despite releasing 5 albums and countless features :hoetenks:

9 minutes ago, infrared said:

I'm not mad sweetie. If Gaga did the same type of credit bull****, Hive would be down her neck and please don't say otherwise :clap3:

All my faves #1s belong to her, can't say the same for some who latch onto hit songs.

Perfect 1.4 billion

Perfect Duet 520

That should tell you all you need to know :ryan2: Thank you Ed for giving Beyonce a #1 last decade, despite releasing 5 albums and countless features :hoetenks:

Of course you're mad, hence why you've hurtled off topic so many times. :toofunny3: You got called out for lying, so now you're grasping at any straws you can in order to divert discussion. Unfortunately for you Beyoncé's 2017/18 #1 "Perfect Duet" credits her with lead credit, which went to #1 for 5 weeks. So your argument failed, as per usual. But hey, at least you tried! :fan:

36 minutes ago, infrared said:

What the hell are you even on? Whether the album was just Beyoncé or Beyoncé and Various artists, her record would have remained intact. An album/compilation created for a film has never been considered a solo album by Billboard definition. You guys just create false narratives and run with them. 
Not only that, the album could not have been named just Beyoncé as she only has 5 solos songs vs around 16 songs total. 

8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

What the hell are you even on? Whether the album was just Beyoncé or Beyoncé and Various artists, her record would have remained intact. An album/compilation created for a film has never been considered a solo album by Billboard definition. You guys just create false narratives and run with them. 
Not only that, the album could not have been named just Beyoncé as she only has 5 solos songs vs around 16 songs total. 

The album debuted at #2 so the record would not be intact...that's the point :rip: She changed it mid tracking week when the initial numbers came in. We literally discussed this when it came out. There's not need to run with anything :deadbanana2:

Edited by infrared

12 minutes ago, infrared said:

The album debuted at #3 so the record would not be intact...that's the point :rip: She changed it mid tracking week when the initial numbers came in. We literally discussed this when it came out. There's not need to run with anything :deadbanana2:

And you guys were wrong as you are now. Even had the album debuted as #1, it would have not extended her record as it is not a « studio » album by BB definition. Just like DMX compilation at the time, never took away his record for males or extend it. 
The record that Beyoncé and DMX have is specifically for solo STUDIO album. It’s a record created by BB with those precise terms. 

It’s simple when it was announced and before the start of the week, BB/Soundscan would’ve asked whether or not this album would extend her record or end it. More so Soundscan because at the beginning of the week, they expected it to debut at #1. 
The Gift has no bearing on that record. And if that record was so damn important for Beyoncé, ST would not have been released on a Friday with just 2 days left in the week, Lemonade would not have been released in the middle of the tracking week either. 

Edited by BnPac

11 minutes ago, infrared said:

The album debuted at #2 so the record would not be intact...that's the point :rip: She changed it mid tracking week when the initial numbers came in. We literally discussed this when it came out. There's not need to run with anything :deadbanana2:

The record is for her solo studio albums, of which The Gift at no point ever was. You have the weirdest habit of just making things up for your narratives. :skull:

20 minutes ago, infrared said:

Worry about your own fave. She needs Arianna to get a number 1 song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.