Biggest Ticket Sellers of history

rihsus

24 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Yeah sure :toofunny3:

Her Israel show has a capacity of 50k, possibly, and she did 20k in 48 hours.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihsus

• Eternium

• slw84

• LoveLiveMusic

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Her Israel show has a capacity of 50k, possibly, and she did 20k in 48 hours.

Stop your fanfictions Please, cause it didnt even sell 50 % of those 50k since the tickets went on sale :rip:

She didn't even sell out her arenas in the Philippines and Japan when those are places Where it can be so easy to sell since big names dont go too often... 

Stop living in denial, talking about a ww tour when it has a dozen of dates in irrelevant countries :rip:

The nerve of the Britney land coming for Bee touring power :toofunny3:

Demi's numbers could be higher but the girl refuses to go outside America. She didn't even go to South America with the last tour :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Stop your fanfictions Please, cause it didnt even sell 50 % of those 50k since the tickets went on sale :rip:

She didn't even sell out her arenas in the Philippines and Japan when those are places Where it can be so easy to sell since big names dont go too often... 

Stop living in denial, talking about a ww tour when it has a dozen of dates in irrelevant countries :rip:

The nerve of the Britney land coming for Bee touring power :toofunny3:

What did you try and copy-and-paste? :ahh: 

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/105699797.html

This links to sources. Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong aren't on sale yet. They opened new sections in Manila multiple times to increase capacity. Hayarkon Park can hold up to 50k depending on the stage. Britney probably won't have that many seats available, but she's already done over 20k in Israel and over 20k in Manila. She needs 50k to snatch Beyonce and just with her upcoming Vegas shows and those two dates, she's already done it.

Btw, Asia is the most populous and important market WW for any global star. Not my fault if her peers can't tour there :michael: 

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/105699797.html

This links to sources. Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong aren't on sale yet. They opened new sections in Manila multiple times to increase capacity. Hayarkon Park can hold up to 50k depending on the stage. Britney probably won't have that many seats available, but she's already done over 20k in Israel and over 20k in Manila. She needs 50k to snatch Beyonce and just with her upcoming Vegas shows and those two dates, she's already done it.

Btw, Asia is the most populous and important market WW for any global star. Not my fault if her peers can't tour there :michael: 

Why is Asia the most important? 

Bey's next tour will add another 1-2 million people so Britney passing her will be short lived. 

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Why is Asia the most important? 

Bey's next tour will add another 1-2 million people so Britney passing her will be short lived. 

Because it has the most people.

And I don't disagree that Bey will pass her again, but she probably won't tour in 2017/2018 due to the baby and Britney is gearing up for a world tour in 2018/2019.

Just now, Eternium said:

And I don't disagree that Bey will pass her again, but she probably won't tour in 2017/2018 due to the baby and Britney is gearing up for a world tour in 2018/2019.

I think artists care about the gross more. :cm:

Even if that is true, Britney won't be getting an attendance like Beyoncé's last few tours so she has no chance of actually staying above her.

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

:rip:

Ill stop here :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I think artists care about the gross more. :cm:

Even if that is true, Britney won't be getting an attendance like Beyoncé's last few tours so she has no chance of actually staying above her.

Of course their labels prefer gross, but since the touring market ballooned and we don't have an accurate way to represent overall impressions the way we do with album equivalents, ticket sales are an incredibly important factor to look at still.

I don't disagree that Beyonce will pass her again in 2019, I was just clocking that Bey stan who claimed Britney wouldn't surpass 50k ticket sales.

9 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

:rip:

Ill stop here :toofunny3:

You should've stopped before the first post. It's not my fault some artists can't report their Asian grosses and attendance numbers the few times they made it over. :fan: 

Now can you explain how Japan, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Israel and Hong Kong are "irrelevant countries?" They're not even all countries to begin with. Invest in a map, a dictionary and a calculator before @-ing me again, please.

11 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Of course their labels prefer gross, but since the touring market ballooned and we don't have an accurate way to represent overall impressions the way we do with album equivalents, ticket sales are an incredibly important factor to look at still.

I don't disagree that Beyonce will pass her again in 2019, I was just clocking that Bey stan who claimed Britney wouldn't surpass 50k ticket sales.

You should've stopped before the first post. It's not my fault some artists can't report their Asian grosses and attendance numbers the few times they made it over. :fan: 

If it wasnt for the twins, you would be eating your words right now :fan:

Anyway, cant wait for your fave tour gross and cant for Beyonce next tour to prove you wrong AGAIN :fan:

43 minutes ago, Eternium said:

:deadbanana3:

Ariana will pass Selena and Demi when the DWT ends. Also, she has way less tours than those two btw.

So y'all can stop dragging :jamming:

6 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Anyway, cant wait for your fave tour gross and cant for Beyonce next tour to prove you wrong AGAIN :fan:

They acting like Britney will see a $256M grossed ::fan: Reach FWTs NA gross $169M first :fan:

45 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Seriously, PM me your address and I'll send you that dictionary.

Biggest Ticket Sellers of History

Who came for Beyonce? You came for a member that said Britney would surpass Beyonce this year and I gave you the receipts that she would. Your only rebuttal was to label those countries "irrelevant" yet here Britney is using them to sell more tickets than your fave. Come at me in 2019 when your fave is selling tickets again and we'll talk.

Just now, Eternium said:

Seriously, PM me your address and I'll send you that dictionary.

Biggest Ticket Sellers of History

Who came for Beyonce? You came for a member that said Britney would surpass Beyonce this year and I gave you the receipts that she would. Your only rebuttal was to label those countries "irrelevant" yet here Britney is using them to sell more tickets than your fave. Come at me in 2019 when your fave is selling tickets again and we'll talk.

For your information delusional Britney stan, beyoncé planned a whole stadium ww tour, her pregnancy cancelled everything obviously... But slay those arena dates :fan:

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Now can you explain how Japan, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Israel and Hong Kong are "irrelevant countries?" They're not even all countries to begin with. Invest in a map, a dictionary and a calculator before @-ing me again, please.

How do you know Britney will?

Just now, Shelter said:

They ll Never learn, let them have a fraction of gloriousness :fan:

5 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

cancelled

giphy.gif

Just now, Shelter said:

Regardless, we know she's sold 40k from two shows from reports from official outlets already and we know she's still able to tour Asia, something many of her peers haven't done in almost a decade :michael: 

Why is eternium  always talking about beyonce :dies:

Anywho punch bey the biggest female tour act of her mtv trl generation. Gonna be expanding her lead again next year :fan: ack we forgot her dc gross :fan: 

Edited by Kisuke

7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Britney Comming for Beyonce with the World Tour & the rest of the Vegas shows :flame: 

Sure, until Bey's next tour :eddie:

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.