? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

Mexican Mountain is somewhat iconic, thank you @ughgabriel for your confusing formatting and the judges for your lack of reading comprehension skills. :heart2: Bless you all. :gaycat1: 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

lemme pull a gabriel and format so that it SABOTAGES the person ahead of my submission

work trying to sabotage me today, i c u :cupid: I will get these songs done!

Well I ~finished~ both of my new songs but I'm gonna change them a lot tomorrow. And I still need to do my retouch 

home 2 hours later than i should be. had to do a delivery, person wasn't home, rang work, they didn't help ****, drove home after an hour of waiting with their groceries, they call me back the SECOND I get in the door, have to go over to their house again to deliver their **** (all of this is unpaid btw) then go into town to refuel as this used up all my petrol, get home after refuelling, can't get inside because i can't find my keys, realise i've lost my keys, go into mad panic, ring the guy who I delivered groceries to and ask if the keys were in the bad, man finds keys in bag, have to go over to his house a THIRD time to pick up house keys, drive home, is sad

THESE. SONGS. WILL. GET. WRITTEN.

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

home 2 hours later than i should be. had to do a delivery, person wasn't home, rang work, they didn't help ****, drove home after an hour of waiting with their groceries, they call me back the SECOND I get in the door, have to go over to their house again to deliver their **** (all of this is unpaid btw) then go into town to refuel as this used up all my petrol, get home after refuelling, can't get inside because i can't find my keys, realise i've lost my keys, go into mad panic, ring the guy who I delivered groceries to and ask if the keys were in the bad, man finds keys in bag, have to go over to his house a THIRD time to pick up house keys, drive home, is sad

rpwofskdklfd omg </3 sending u love

6 hours ago, 8thPrince said:

lemme pull a gabriel and format so that it SABOTAGES the person ahead of my submission

here for it :cupid: as long as it isn't me

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

wow, i was about to complain about my morning but you win 

One song is doneT and ready for submission, still have to ediT my other one and start my retouch 

I'm uncomfortable about not being in the top 3 posters. When did I stop spamming

took a break from editing to create my album cover :) 

Make ph great again

Vote swigie for no reason

why do you still think there's an election 

Much like Donald trumo i campaign even without an election

#MPHGA

25 minutes ago, Corsola said:

True since I'll make the finale 

giphy.gif