ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S1 | WINNER: Adut Akech

dweebz

4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

That's the reason you need to post the critics while waiting for the results, there is nothing to talk about.

4 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

PTC (Post the critiques) and then we'll talk

QHwjPwT.gif

Im the only judge who is done with them, do y'all want one critique at a time :gaycat1:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dweebz said:

Im the only judge who is done with them, do y'all want one critique at a time :gaycat1:

Yes, 1 judge critic at  a time.

5 minutes ago, fiercE said:

Yes, 1 judge critic at  a time.

Ooop, my post count gunna get higher. But sure, I can do that.

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Yes :swan:

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Ooop, my post count gunna get higher. But sure, I can do that.

its just 3 posts. 1 for your critic, 1 judge #2 critic and 1 for judge #3 critic..

2 minutes ago, fiercE said:

its just 3 posts. 1 for your critic, 1 judge #2 critic and 1 for judge #3 critic..

Oh, so you'd rather have post for all models per judge and not one model per post?

56 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

James sis

She's serving curves and sexiness while being fully clothed and looking mysterious and dangerous, which is difficult to do not everybody can do that

I mean look at that arch in her back, that booty, them titties, the way shes enticing anyone looking to **** her

Meanwhile, none of the other girls are serving danger... oh at all

debby ryan flipping her bangs bang shy acting disney channel girl from jessie audience cheering clapping applauding glove on her hand blinking like yeah i just did that big earrings chuckling to herself laughing giggling.gif

Psycho

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Oh, so you'd rather have post for all models per judge and not one model per post?

Ya 

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Well yeah, but if you have other things in mind its up to you since you're the host.

R1y1uGM.png

Judge: Nanna Øland Fabricius

img-oh-land-2_123513491058.jpg

Adut 

You know what, this picture would be borderline boring if she did not have her beautiful skin it would be a major flop. BUT her eyes, her skin, her face is giving me dangerous, seductive and simplicity. Im the judge who thinks less is more and this is giving me MORE!

Bella 

When I think sexy and dangerous, the slick back wet hair is what I imagine and she's giving it to me along with body yody yody. The leather accents add so much to it too. Theres really nothing bad about this photo, a HUGE turnaround from round 1.

Bjork 

This is an interesting take on sexy and dangerous which is expected from Bjork. My only problem is that the only thing sexy and dangerous she's giving me is from the one leg. The outfit is probably my favorite in this whole competition so far though. The position is also different from most too.

Christina 

I mean, when you bombed last round and send this its the biggest 180 ever. This is absolutely stunning and the's EATING that male model, using him as an accessory. This is an amazing photo from H to T!

Jackson 

Damnit Jackson, if this were a full body photo you would have won hands down but its only a face shot. THIS IS MALE SEXY AND DANGEROUS to the tea! I love the collar too. What a missed opportunity. 

Jeana 

This is giving me trashy hunny. I mean, I get it but its just not enough dangerous and too much sexy. The only thing that's dangerous is that raccoon wig you have on.

Jon 

The problem with this photo is the filter its using. Models please be conscious about that! This filter just makes him look musky and not in a good way. Great face though, just not the... body. 

Katy 

Ugh, this is so plain and not in a good way. Im NOT into the hair at all, and the dress she's wearing isn't giving me sexy or dangerous. Very disappointed in this.

Kendall 

My only critique is I wish she took those shoes off. Not only does she look sexy and dangerous but she looks TASTY! A very very effective photo for this round.

Kylie 

Kylie really is the underperforming sister in this world. Honey was like "Im sexy already so let me add a snake to give you dangerous". No ma'am. 

Liu 

Liu really is a strong competitor in this competition so far. This is a great way to continue that. The oversized boyfriend shirt, the beautifully messed up hair, and the pouty face is everything sexy and dangerous is. 

Mans 

A male model gave us H to T. Oh wow, I guess it actually isn't that hard. I love it. The underwear on the ground is a choice but the body the face the body language is great. A little too sexy and not dangerous enough BUT effective.

Molly 

Im not into it personally, im not gunna lie. Its very... pedestrian at best. She looks like one of those cam girls on a spam page while browsing ****. 

Rihanna 

Showing the LEAST skin and gets giving me sexy and dangerous. Wow, who'd a thunk! Rihanna, one word, j'adore. 

Zendaya 

Its more dangerous than sexy. But I think its effective for this round. The outfit is absolutely horrendous thought. Its not bad, just a forgettable safe photo.

Edited by dweebz

I also made a cute chart

9TYfRQ4.png

c'mon greyscale! lol let me start my critiques now.

Yikes, chile anyways 

debby ryan flipping her bangs bang shy acting disney channel girl from jessie audience cheering clapping applauding glove on her hand blinking like yeah i just did that big earrings chuckling to herself laughing giggling.gif

Oop let me pray for Bjork's safety in this game

debby ryan flipping her bangs bang shy acting disney channel girl from jessie audience cheering clapping applauding glove on her hand blinking like yeah i just did that big earrings chuckling to herself laughing giggling.gif

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

I also made a cute chart

9TYfRQ4.png

Is there gonna be a comeback round in this game? 

EriKills

This tasteful hoest :clap3:

Psycho

32 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Is there gonna be a comeback round in this game? 

EriKills

Well at first I had a triple elimination and the judges said no to that, so yeah, they'll be one.

TVrCRZr.gif

critiques and scores sent.

I disagree with whatever that judge said about my photo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.