ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S1 | WINNER: Adut Akech

dweebz

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

Jeana 

This is giving me trashy hunny. I mean, I get it but its just not enough dangerous and too much sexy. The only thing that's dangerous is that raccoon wig you have on.

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

whew the Kendall acclaim :clap3: the other judges better take notes

thanks judge and host :clap3:

R1y1uGM.png

Judge: Gulf Kanawut @touya kinomoto

gulfkanawut___BI0Bj6kh6S2___.jpg

Adut 

This is serving sexiness and a bit of a sense of danger with her pose. If the pose was bit edgier, then you would have hit both categories. Still a great shot.

Bella 

Oh wow, this is serving sexy and edgy at the same time. Maybe it's the items of clothing that help set the mood (leather really helps in this round). I just wish she has a stronger facial expression. Still a great shot.

Björk 

Miss Nana was being too generous with you. I don't see how this is sexy and dangerous. Her pose could be sexy but her outfit and the overall mood of the photo doesn't scream sexy nor edgy.

Christina

I see you, Miss Xtine. I see you want to redeem yourself huh? And yes, you did that. This is sexy and serving big femme fatale :eli: energy. I have written you out last round but you made me change my mind. Looking forward to what you will have to serve next.

Jackson 

I agree that this would have been a perfect shot if we got a full body or even half-body ahot from you but this still hits the theme pretty head on. He looks sexy and dangerous. The accessories also help set the mood. Good job!

Jeana 

I'm sorry, Miss Nana but how is this trashy? This actually a serve. Given, she is in a skimpy underwear but she is serving sex and edge at the same time. The tattoo being exposed and that pulling action on her panty serves big dominatrix energy.

Jon 

This is a bit of a letdown tbh. This is sexy but kinda lazy and lacks edge. It doesn't help that you sent some ugly quality photo. Any photo from his GQ Russia shoot would have been a much better shot.

Katy 

I am old enough to have seen a lot of James Bond movies and this shot reminds me of those scenes where the Bond girl  who is actually working for the enemy is left in bed after a hot steamy night with 007. She is serving sex and edge enough here.

Kendall 

Sexy? Yes. Dangerous? Not really. Her pose and facial expression don't serve enough strength to have that sense of danger from her.

Kylie 

The better Jenner this round but not that much though. It's a lazy shot even with the snake. Actually, the snake gave you the edge over Kendall this round.

Liu 

This gives me the same vibes as Katy's shot but she got the dangerous more head on. Her facial expression is stronger and her pose is more interesting. Miss Liu, a frontrunner? We love to see Asian excellence winning.

Mans 

This is sexy undoubtedly but I do not see much edge to convey danger. His facial expression and the backdrop almost puts this on the cheeky side.

Molly 

This is on the same vibes as Miss Jeana but not as strong. It's sexy and with a bit of edge. I wish the facial expression is stronger and the pose was stronger but still an okay job.

Rihanna 

Serving sexy villainess in a DC film. The least skin shown among all models but still serving sex and danger? Black girl magic tingz.

Zendaya 

While most of the other contestants tried to hit the sexy theme, you went to the the dangerous side. If that's what you were doing you got that head on. She is looking edgy and fierce with the outfit, pose, expression and props but this lacks sexiness a bit. Still a good shot.

Edited by dweebz

These TASTEFUL judges :jonny5:

PERIOD

i definitely see a Circe-esque, woods witch vibes danger in my photo, much more than the skimpy playboy ho looks some of these contestants served 

gbfhgv.gif

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

i definitely see a Circe-esque, woods witch vibes danger in my photo, much more than the skimpy playboy ho looks some of these contestants served 

gbfhgv.gif

drag miss liu

i don’t read “DANGER” in Katy, i see someone who got thrown out of the bed and hit the floor after their one nigh stand came to his senses..

gbfhgv.gif

the girls are reading

gbfhgv.gif

the gheys getting BRAVE 

gbfhgv.gif

Touya recognizing the SEXY AND DANGEROUS,  best judge whew :clap3:

Miss gavin went from OUT to BJOTY. Give him another promotion please :clap3:

If you're curious on how the points are made, I edited the first post to explain how we pick a winner and loser each round.

7 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Miss gavin went from OUT to BJOTY. Give him another promotion please :clap3:

pls thats not the same gavin

Katy stan made no points this time

gbfhgv.gif

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

pls thats not the same gavin

im dyslexic :kii2poor:

It would have been an easy Top 3 if there was a full body pic for that one

gbfhgv.gif

R1y1uGM.png

Judge: Zara Larsson @luckystrike

GD4_U66W_400x400.jpg

ADUT 

I like this! It’s definitely very sexy and her face and pose are serving me bad bitch, I’m into it. 

BELLA 

Same as Adut, very hot overall and she’s just giving you bad bitch with the stare, I like it. 

BJORK 

Well you tried. This is not it unfortunately, I don’t think it’s sexy or dangerous, sorry!

CHRISTINA

Now why didn’t you send this last round? Chile anyways this is definitely hot, I kinda wish she was a bit more in the middle of the pic but it’s a great choice. 

JACKSON

Well... it’s half hot... cause we can only see his head, it would be a serve if it was full body but yeah. 

JEANA 

Now this is a serve, the pose, the hair, the face, everything is so good and I love it period. 

JON 

This filter thing is ugly but for the picture I actually like it, I think he looks hot and well he’s literally naked so that’s sexy. 

KATY 

This is boring to me I’m sorry, she looks good but I doubt this was the sexiest you could find

KENDALL 

This is sexy and cute, missed the assignment by a bit there, but I do like the picture and especially the colors used, she looks hot. 

KYLIE 

The picture is a little bit basic but she’s definitely serving cakes and the snake was a bold move, it’s kind of middle of the road for me. 

LIU 

It’s fine, did the assignment very well but it doesn’t stand out a lot to me

MANS 

Wait a second I see sumn... maybe you should stick to using Mans in games involving his looks and not his music.  He looks hot and I totally didn’t expect this. 

MOLLY 

It's meh, definitely fits the theme but I’m not a big fan of what she’s wearing and her hair looks messy and not in a good “sexy” way. 

RIHANNA 

Now I’m gonna differ from the judges here kii, I like it but nothing about this says sexy to me, to me this is way more fashion-y, it’s not that I feel like she needs to show skin to fit the sexy but I just feel like you had so many choices for her and this was a risk. 

ZENDAYA 

Well this looks dangerous, she looks hot but I’m missing the sexy a bit. 

89y3Jdx.png

Hello models and audience, this is the final call for voting. There is less than four hours left in the voting period. If you have not voted yet, please do so. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QX7WF9Z

Edited by dweebz

Where is the voting link?

gbfhgv.gif

These judges....

gbfhgv.gif

MY top 3: Xtina, Molly, Aduit

dn3EyYK.gif

Lucky worst judge, Zara stan

gbfhgv.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.