ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S1 | WINNER: Adut Akech

dweebz

The Critiques (1/4)

Adut

wU3OJ1p.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Adut 

Its alright, its more of the dress that's the standout. I dont think its anything special, but its safe. 

Zara - 

ADUT

It’s a great pic but ummm I don’t see a lot of movement, isn’t her leg on the wall? I thought it was flying at first but I don’t know about that. 

Gulf - 

Adut

This is okay. The leg raise shows she is about to make a HUGE step forward. The dress is a standout especially how the pinkness contrasts against the beautiful color of her skin. Good job!

Bella

5wn7w3F.png

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Bella

This one was kind of a disappointment, I want to like it but I feel like she's hiding behind the fact that the horse is jumping. Ehh, we can't even see the movement of the dress that well.

Zara - 

BELLA

I really like this! I wish it was kind of from a different angle maybe to get a clearer shot of her but still good job. 

Gulf - 

Bella 

The SJP cameo  

But seriously speaking, this is not doing it for me that much. I know the horse is jumping but Bella is the focus here and not the horse. It's a great shot though.

Bjork

TA2O2Wz.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Bjork

I see movement, and Im happy about that. Nothing exceptionally special. The angle is everything though.

Zara - 

BJORK

Well now that’s movement! The angle is pretty cool and the overall shot is nice, well done!

Gulf - 

Björk

Now this is how you do it. YAAAAAAAS! The movement is very clear here. The pose and outfit could be better but this is a solid entry overall.

Christina

lldJNwQ.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Christina 

Absolutely terrible. Im not even sure where the movement is... maybe the torso. The theme is movement and she's in tight jean pants... ok.

Zara - 

CHRISTINA 

Where is the movement? She’s literally standing still posing :bibliahh:

Gulf - 

Christina 

Miss ma, I am sorry but this ain't it. There's no movement whatsoever. Sorry.

Edited by dweebz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

The host being the meanest judge I-

Poor Legend X :bibliahh:

We love honest, diverse minded judging :clap3: 

Perched

Psycho

18 minutes ago, dweebz said:

The Critiques (1/4)

Adut

wU3OJ1p.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Nanna - 

Adut - 7

Its alright, its more of the dress that's the standout. I dont think its anything special, but its safe. 

Zara - 

ADUT - 6.5

It’s a great pic but ummm I don’t see a lot of movement, isn’t her leg on the wall? I thought it was flying at first but I don’t know about that. 

Gulf - 

Adut - 8

This is okay. The leg raise shows she is about to make a HUGE step forward. The dress is a standout especially how the pinkness contrasts against the beautiful color of her skin. Good job!

Bella

5wn7w3F.png

Reveal hidden contents

Nanna - 

Bella - 5.5

This one was kind of a disappointment, I want to like it but I feel like she's hiding behind the fact that the horse is jumping. Ehh, we can't even see the movement of the dress that well.

Zara - 

BELLA - 8

I really like this! I wish it was kind of from a different angle maybe to get a clearer shot of her but still good job. 

Gulf - 

Bella - 7

The SJP cameo  

But seriously speaking, this is not doing it for me that much. I know the horse is jumping but Bella is the focus here and not the horse. It's a great shot though.

Bjork

TA2O2Wz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Nanna - 

Bjork - 6.5

I see movement, and Im happy about that. Nothing exceptionally special. The angle is everything though.

Zara - 

BJORK - 9

Well now that’s movement! The angle is pretty cool and the overall shot is nice, well done!

Gulf - 

Björk - 9

Now this is how you do it. YAAAAAAAS! The movement is very clear here. The pose and outfit could be better but this is a solid entry overall.

Christina

lldJNwQ.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Nanna - 

Christina - 2.5

Absolutely terrible. Im not even sure where the movement is... maybe the torso. The theme is movement and she's in tight jean pants... ok.

Zara - 

CHRISTINA - 2

Where is the movement? She’s literally standing still posing :bibliahh:

Gulf - 

Christina - 2

Miss ma, I am sorry but this ain't it. There's no movement whatsoever. Sorry.

Reveal hidden contents

Jesus they were ruthless :skull:

I think you should post the critiques and withhold the scores. So that way, the results show will be more suspenseful and the scores would be revealed then. @dweebz

Perched :kii2poor:

8 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I think you should post the critiques and withhold the scores. So that way, the results show will be more suspenseful and the scores would be revealed then. @dweebz

Judges scores count for a portion who is staying and leaving.

in fact, with the formula I use, those points aren’t factored. Only top and bottom is factored. 

audience votes have a huge influence and between you and I, the judges and audience had a total different top 3

edit: I’ll withhold them until someone’s been eliminated. That makes more sense. But still, they don’t affect the “placement”

Edited by dweebz

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Judges scores count for a portion who is staying and leaving.

in fact, with the formula I use, those points aren’t factored. Only top and bottom is factored. 

audience votes have a huge influence and between you and I, the judges and audience had a total different top 3

Ok cool I gotcha 

The Critiques (2/4)

From now on, I won't be posting the numbered ratings though those numbers do not have anything to do with the final placements. (Unless there's a tie). Your final placements are factored by the audience/model toots and boots as well as the judge's toots and boots.

Gavin

N3b2rMb.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Gavin 

Uh.... no.

Gulf - 

Gavin

I am not sure if you got the brief wrong or what but this is not showing any movement at all. If this was a picture of him riding the motorcyle while it is moving, that could have been good. But there is simply no movement in this photo. Sorry.

Zara - 

GAVIN

I... besides the fact that there’s no movement, this picture is kind of terrible.

Jackson

PVpeKmK.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Jackson

Interesting picture. Though its movement, its an unnatural movement and comes off quite static and statuses.

Gulf - 

Jackson

This is okay. Movement is there with the interesting pose but it feels quite unnatural. Much better than the two previous entries though.

Zara - 

JACSKON

Cute! Don’t really have much to say, it fits and it’s okay. 

Jeana

UYZ9wlP.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Jeana

I can SEE her moving in this photo, it was a very effective photo choice.

Gulf - 

Jeana

I see you, Miss Erika, using the same model again huh? But no worries about that. This is a great photo that shows movement. I just wish she had her right leg raised a bit but this is still great. Bald queen also looks snatched!

Zara - 

JEANA

Oh wow this is a serve, I love everything about this period. 

Jon

Bl8sntR.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - 

Jon

Another interesting angled photo. It works because I can see a story here.

Gulf - 

Jon

This POSE rehash sksksksk

But seriously, this is a great photo. It was great then, still great now. It's hard to see how it relates to movement at first glance but looking longer at it, I can see why you sent it. Good job!

Zara - 

JON

Very nice, took me a bit to figure out what was going on with that angle but it’s great! Serving movement. 

my bottom 2 getting PANNED 

all these girls are giving you rehash aint none of these models unique :bibliahh:

except xtina but look how that turned out for her

post more critiques :duca:

Well.

fan base] Nicki Minaj - Page 4488 - Base - ATRL

The panning, love to see it :praise: 

The Critiques (3/4)

Katy

W3Ei44o.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna  - Kind of disappointed with this one. I dont see much movement. She's like... hands up on a chandelier... I dont get it.

Gulf - I may be a Kat but this does not do much for me. I'm sorry. A great photo but does not show much movement.

Zara - There is no movement here, good picture but she’s literally standing still. 

Kendall

8g0stGP.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - I ****ing love it! THIS IS MOVEMENT! SIMPLE MOVEMENT! The dress, the boots, the face OMG! YES!

Gulf - YAAAAAAAS! Simple pose but it shows movement. The outfit and background is too plain for me but this hits the theme head on. Great job!

Zara - Now that’s a picture taken in movement! It’s rather simple and borderline boring but it definitely works great. 

Kylie

3LuH7n0.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - Um... Im not sure about this. I love the scarf moving, but that's all I see. 

Gulf - Go girl! Giving us nothing! 

Zara - Well I can see why you sent this, there’s definitely movement in the garments but it’s obviously weaker compared to the rest. 

Liu

aIwllpB.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - YES HONEY! I see MOVEMENT! The jacket, the body, the hair. Everything is absolutely amazing.

Gulf - Now this is how it's done. Interesting pose that clearly shows movement. Yup yup yup!

Zara - Now I LOVE this, the colors, the outfit, the pose, and the movement, nailed it. 

oh wow i got nice crits

saving the best for late methinks 

last*

girl, she's literally swinging on the chandelier, how is that not movement

wait at me getting acclaim :eek: 

The Critiques (4/4)

Mans

aZKOTWH.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - Um.. henny you're standing. I get the scarf behind you but... uhh... 

Gulf - If you're model is the fabric behind him, you get a perfect score from me but him standing just like that, no ma'am.

Zara - Well just like Kylie, I see why you sent it but it definitely falls short cause he’s just standing there. 

Molly

J7JpFPA.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - Its movement, I get it. But quiet forgettable. 

Gulf - Another leaping shot, yes! Clearly you could see movement here. She looks fierce too. But ma'am that dress is just ugly. Still not gonna get good score from me.

Zara - Very nice! I really like this picture, it’s not my favorite but it nails the theme in every way, good job!

Rihanna

l8XH6lw.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - I can see the movement here. Its a really nice photo. Kind of expected more from her but its a cute first round photo.

Gulf - It's okay. There is movement, albeit minimal, but it works with the overall mood of the shoot.

Zara - Oh wow this is an amazing picture, there is movement but not as much as other pictures, still fitting though and stunning. 

Zendaya

qjMeMoy.jpg

Spoiler

Nanna - The movement is kind of harsh here. It's just safe for me. Not terrible, but not a stand out either. LOVE the hair though.

Gulf - I live for this high fashion shoots. She looks stunning and movement is present, though her pose looks like she's having back pain or she shart her pants sksksksksk

Zara - Love this serve, pose is a little odd but she’s definitely giving us movement, slay. 

thanks but my shot is perfect x :cool:

jk. 

:michael:I'll take it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.