ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S1 | WINNER: Adut Akech

dweebz

yOI4mju.png

Hello Models, you made it to ROUND 8: MY BODY (FAVORITE BODY PART). For this round, the judges and I want to see a photo that accentuates your favorite body part the best. Be it your model's lips, legs, butt, arms, or even collar bone. Does this necessarily mean show skin? Not really but its to your interpretation. We want to see something that makes us gag! With the submission of your photo please say what body part you are showing off and if you want to add an explanation go for it.

Cast your votes here

You have until Saturday, May 23 12:00PM CT (48 Hours)

Björk (Legs)

zQAjPHR.jpg

Kendall (Legs)

azcey3J.jpg

Rihanna (Legs)

UAxZr9u.png

Adut (Legs & Skin)

Iz8bmLp.jpg

Spoiler

What makes adut unique and beautiful is her super long legs and beautful skin.

Zendaya (Legs)

5jFVHcF.jpg

Liu (Hands)

aEaWGKR.jpg

Jeana (Eyes)

vi24DKy.jpg

Bella (Legs)

tI8vdFS.png

Jon (ASS)

NSFW

Spoiler

ZnqEtu6.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

delicious

Legs serving Summer/Water

thecptz

Love it when you call me legs

In the morning buy me eggs

47NKvwH.gif

groundbreaking

47NKvwH.gif

post the critiques

OQHqsxy.gif

kyZvQ9q.png

DISCLAIMER:

No one got a score lower than 7 from me, mainly because I felt bad for y'all. The majority of you guys struggled and it showed. Kind of disappointed by the outcome of Leg-Gate. Truly serving Water-Gate and Summer-Gate.

Judge: Nanna Øland Fabricius

wtadiysefqyyvjhilnuj.jpg

Bjork (Legs) 

Serving long pale legs. I do love this photo mainly because of the color scheme than anything else. Unfortunately, theres nothing really special or defining about the legs other than its paleness… which isn’t a bad thing.

Kendall (Legs) 

This is an interesting take on legs since just about everyone did legs. I love that we can still see her face even though she’s looking away from the camera. Her legs look long and yup… that all I can really say about it.

Rihanna (Legs) 

Rihanna with the long as **** legs. The effect the photo has accentuates them and makes them look even longer to me. I do love the photo as a whole. The outfit is amazing as well as the hat with the single feather thing.

Adut (Legs & Skin) 

Ehh, the most interesting thing about this photo is the orange jacket on Adut’s dark skin. So for skin, its an A+. For legs, its probably one of the weaker ones because there’s nothing interesting about her legs. Middle of the road photo for me at best.

Zendaya (Legs) 

I feel like this is one of the more effective leg photos because I could see this being a photoshoot for some lotion or something. Zendaya is saying you want glowing skin like mine? Use my lotion and here is my proof. Her face is absolutely stunning as well as her outfit. Quite nice.

Liu (Hands) 

Ahh, someone who didn’t do legs. Thanks Liu! Your hands look like they’re from a robot, like they not look real. Long as hell fingers but the hands as a whole are beautiful. Not bad for hands at all.

Jeana (Eyes)

Woah! You know when I thought of someone doing eyes, I imagined their eyes being wide open but I think the slightly closed eyes work so well with that scarf. This photo truthfully is brilliantly modeled to accentuate and emphasize the eyes. 

Bella (Legs) 

If I were to see this photo and said the first thing that came to mind it would be “Damn, she got some long ass BEAUTIFUL legs!” Essentially, job well done for this round. Bella is giving me militant Russian gymnast who is a secret double agent spy and her choice of weapon are legs.

Jon (Booty) 

First of all, I had to fact check to see if it was actually Jon. It is! And um, let me get a slice of that cake henny. For one, you didn’t do legs and the butt is the first thing I see and notice when I look at this photo. Great job and very creative.

thanks x 

7 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

What is the opposite of thanks

"Thank you Ms. Nanna Øland Fabricius, your knowledge on this subject is infinite."

giphy.gif

Truthfully, my top and bottom has been washed out by the audience votes already.

I can already tell you this will probably be the closest the points will be so far. Everyone's votes so far has been so different. :deadbanana2:

ty

kyZvQ9q.png

Judge: Zara Larrson

tumblr_pndqlvrdBF1w1jq0io2_1280.jpg?w=60

BJORK

It's not a bad picture and I definitely gravitate towards her legs when I look at it but it doesn’t stand out amongst the other pictures 

KENDALL 

Well... I see what you tried to go for but I literally like everything about this EXCEPT the legs, they’re basically just the calves and I don’t know about that heel, sorree. 

RIHANNA

This is just fine, her legs look long and she looks good. 

ADUT

Now just like Zendaya saying Fire & Water last round was not it, you saying both things here was not it, I would’ve only used skin cause that orange on her skin is stunning, legs are not giving me anything special, but I still really like this picture. 

ZENDAYA

Now I see we’re getting progressively better with all these leg entries! Yours really stands out to me, I love the colors AND her legs, great job. 

LIU 

I think this was definitely a risk and to me it paid off, I really like this pic and I love how you chose something so simple yet it really stands out in the picture, good job. 

JEANA

I LOVE this choice, the way her eyes match the veil/scarf thing is stunning, and her skin looks so good too, I love the contrast, period. 

BELLA

Now THAT’S how you do legs, serving me LONG HOT LEG with the spotlight of the picture being on it, I love it. 

JON

Pleaseeeee, you have NERVE. I really like this, maybe if he was looking to the camera like through that mirror it would’ve been the ultimate serve, but still one of my very favorites of the round. 

thank you x :heart2:

ty

10 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

panned

817RjT77c0L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Calculating scores now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.