Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

adut looking like the snake she is

ty for the comments

can you update/upload the progress chart in the op @dweebz ? idk if it's just me but i don't see anything in the spoiler tag

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

can you update/upload the progress chart in the op @dweebz ? idk if it's just me but i don't see anything in the spoiler tag

Omg someone actually uses it? :sosad:

yerNnNK.png

PTC

11 minutes ago, dweebz said:

PTC

PTC

AdH6RVx.png

Judge: Zara Larsson

Zara-1200-x-800.jpg

ZENDAYA 

Well the fire was a reach, a red dress simply doesn’t read as fire to me, the picture is stunning though. 

BJORK 

Now this is FIRE! Nailed the theme, a bit too much going on with the picture/colors/clothes which makes it a bit confusing but it’s still an amazing picture. 

JON 

You really said “lemme become a rock”. I love this and how in your face (literally) it is, it’s perfect. 

KENDALL

I think this is STUNNING, I love everything about this and I have nothing bad to say honestly. 

RIHANNA 

Well this definitely fits the theme but it’s not very exciting, she looks stunning as always but I think it’s a bit too simple. 

LIU 

This pose and angle are giving me life honestly, maybe it’s not super exciting but I love many aspects of it, again the pose, the angle, I also love the lighting for some reason, it makes it appealing to me if that makes sense, cute. 

JEANA 

I’m sorry but this is pretty boring, her body looks snatched but I mean, compared to other entries that have done water it’s my least favorite so far. 

JACKSON 

It’s okay, nothing to go crazy about but it’s not my least favorite, I personally like how the green stands out cause I love green but that’s kind of it, I’m looking more at the scenery instead of looking at him. 

BELLA 

It’s a nice picture, it’s kind of middle of the pack for me, it’s stunning but doesn’t really stand out a lot. 

KATY 

Well... the color palette definitely screams earth, I am just not a fan of the picture as a whole, that outfit is kinda terrible, literally a picture from the Prism album shoot would’ve been way better for me. 

ADUT 

Okay this also screams earth! And I definitely like it, my only complaint would be that we can’t see her face kii but it’s a great picture and definitely on theme. 

I see but to me the way the dress is set up and the movement of the dress gives the idea and imagery of a flame. 

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

KATY 

Well... the color palette definitely screams earth, I am just not a fan of the picture as a whole, that outfit is kinda terrible, literally a picture from the Prism album shoot would’ve been way better for me

sis it is a picture from the Prism album shoot :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

any other*

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Wait, that’s not my critique. Drag ha.

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Wait, that’s not my critique. Drag ha.

lol it's funny how you were so defensive :ahh:

AdH6RVx.png

Judge: Gulf Kanawut

EWW_rmcU0AA9Gno.jpg

ZENDAYA

I appreciate your effort to try and hit two elements at once but the fire is kinda reach. However, you nailed the water theme quite well. This is a great photo so good job!

BJÖRK

Now this is how you do fire. She went above and beyond and set set herself on fire. Queen doing queen tingz.

JON 

Ngl I howled when I first saw this but this is actually a great shot. He's like, "You want earth? Lemme be earth then". The serve that this is.

KENDALL

STUN BITCH! Stealing Rih's gig, I see. But this is a serve srsly. I just hope that she is doing more than just standing. I mean, an interesting pose would have made this a total shoot. Nonetheless, I see this ranking high.

RIHANNA 

I see the water but my problem here is that she has little to almost no interaction with the element. It doesn't help that her pose isn't interesting. It looks basic.

LIU 

This suffers the same problem I had with Rih. There is almost no interaction with the said element. However, what makes this slightly better than Rih's is that she is serving with her pose and expression. Her outfit is also more interesting than Rih's.

JEANA 

Oh wow, three in a row. That wave and her pose though makes this the best entry out of the last three entries.

JACKSON 

I appreciate that you went the plant life for earth with the background. However, that's it. Just like the other three before you, there is little to no interaction with your element and the model.

BELLA 

Serving Amish farmer. This is a good photo but at the same time I also feel there could be more here. Not my fave entry but still a solid choice and definitely much better than the ones that came before you.

KATY 

This is probably my least favorite photo from the Prism shoot. However, it works the earth theme quite well. The colors made this shot work. She is also serving movement with her pose so I appreciate that but I wish she was not looking down. And that dress is quite hideous tho.

ADUT

I wish we could see her face. I mean this is a serve and your interpretation of earth is good. I just wish her face was showing. Still a very solid choice.

Edited by dweebz

3/3

can't wait for the audience tankings

Psycho

Round 7 Sneak peak of scores. Only judges scores counted.

Spoiler

nEHGqgZ.png

cute just know that we need to interact with the element

It takes TALENT to be able to MODEL without showing face :cm: 

Tempted to just close votes now... :clown:

But we not doing clown tingz

Just now, dweebz said:

if im in the top then do it NOW

Just now, dweebz said:

Do it :clown:

Let me calculate the scores and see if my favorite model is on top so I can make a decision.

47NKvwH.gif

did i send the votes for this round? i acc don't remember

CttI4q6.gif

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

did i send the votes for this round? i acc don't remember

CttI4q6.gif

You did. Thanks legend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.