• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Ok, Ive changed it so that you can pick the element you want.

Best host :heart2:

Someone doesn't know how to read

mokitsu

So no teams?

how bout we just never do a team challenge in this game xoxo

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

how bout we just never do a team challenge in this game xoxo

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

do we pick our own team?

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Someone doesn't know how to read

mokitsu

2 minutes ago, clue said:

Is it no longer a team challenge I'm screaming @dweebz

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

So no teams?

No teams

9rMz.gif

Stream Daisies if you're doing Earth

12 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Dont hate me yall

giphy.gif

Well.

Aww i liked my team

2 hours ago, Rence said:

I-

So why was Jackson saved :rip:

plss even rence asked this question. tell us host :cm:

anyway, sent

The last model has been contacted a while ago. :gaycat1:

DQ

17 minutes ago, dweebz said:

The last model has been contacted a while ago. :gaycat1:

Disqualify him or her.

mokitsu

ika2Ebm.png

Thank you for submitting all of your photos in on time. I love it when you guys get them in well before the deadline! Remember, this round will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION, but I feel like that would be obvious. For this round we will be celebrating the fact that Avatar: The Last Airbender is on Netflix for the US so the theme will be THE ELEMENTS! There are four elements: Air, Water, Fire, and Earth

...no one did Air.

Now there is a Top 3 and Bottom 3 (Remember, it is MANDATORY for players to vote)

Cast your votes here

You have until Wednesday, May 20st, 2020 5:00PM CT

Zendaya (Fire & Water)

Y0s8t8I.jpg

Björk (Fire)

tqRMPwt.jpg

Jon (Earth)

9lCVpp3.jpg

Kendall (Water)

K82QRJf.jpg

Rihanna (Water)

oDHoUoC.jpg

Liu (Water)

QunVC8w.jpg

Jeana (Water)

jzKuEOS.jpg

Jackson (Earth)

Le3GU3C.png

Bella (Earth)

rcJoPMq.png

Katy (Earth)

8GUSBCX.jpg

Adut (Earth)

NYEstOD.jpg

Edited by dweebz

jon did that

47NKvwH.gif

WmoWKSB.png

Judge: Nanna Øland Fabricius

Florence+Welch+Rhys+Frampton+Sorbet+Mag+

(Florence Welch - Air)

Zendaya (Fire & Water) 

You’re the only person to pick two elements in your photo and while I commend you for that, something just feels missing from the photo. First things first, this isn’t a bad photo. Zendaya looks tall, she’s modeling from H to T and even the fingers. The dress is a wild flame as she is in water. You know Jan from Season 12 of RPDR, and the fact that she wanted to do everything? This is that in photo form. Nonetheless, it’s a safe photo at best for me.

Bjork (Fire) 

Bjork looks like a volcano just said **** off and spit her the hell out. For your avant-garde modeling self, I like it… I think. I just think there’s a lot happening here, a lot for fire. You did follow the theme exactly so I can't be mad at that.

Jon (Earth) 

Last round I told you I cant see your face and I guess your thought was **** you Nanna and all youre going to get is face. I love it. First, not many people did Earth but the whole camouflage thing in the rocks is brilliant. It follows the theme and its different. Very well done.

Kendall (Water) 

Ella, Ella, Ella, Eh, Eh, Eh… wait that’s Rihanna’s gig. Well, you done stole it. The photo is absolutely stunning and that’s the truth. The water violently bouncing off of Kendal is so on theme of water. My only thing is that the face is absolutely dead. Like, deader than dead. Especially at how ferocious the water is, I wish your face showed more of that emotion. 

Rihanna (Water) 

Serving face and the body. The photo is great, its just that… number one Im very sure Rihanna has better photos for other elements if this is what you found for water. Is it on theme? Yes but at the same time, not really. She’s just standing on water. Shes not interacting with it just… there. I mean I guess standing on water is a great phenomenon but it seems like the dress is more of the subject than the water.

Liu (Water) 

For me, this kind of suffers the same problem as Rihanna. Youre with the water, but not interacting with it as much. Granted youre atleast in the water! I will say, those boots and the outfit is actually sickening in a weird way. The good thing about this is that the outfit doesn’t distract from the water at least. 

Jeana (Water) 

Is it water? Yes. Are you interacting with the water? Yes. Is it absolutely non-imaginative? Yes. You followed the theme and Im happy about that but… water and a bathing suit, how groundbreaking. Which is sad considering you’ve been doing really well. For me, it’s a safe photo.

Jackson (Earth) 

Nnnn… I just don’t like it. But I think it’s a personal taste issue. Jackson and the background of the jungle just don’t mix at all. Cute silk shirt though. Itll be interesting to see how the other judges and audience receive this.

Bella (Earth) 

I like this photo a lot. Its earth but not something you’d think about in the first 10 seconds. First of all the color scheme of the photo is visually pleasing. I love that you took it a step further and said “Im not going to just give you earth, ill give you a concept” which was Amish people earth realness.

Katy (Earth) 

I don’t know, this isn’t giving me model what so ever. Looking down is not something I fond of. The dress is hideous too. The only positive thing I can say is that I see earth so you have that going for you. 

Adut (Earth) 

The only person to do earth and think of sand. With the darkness of your skin and that sand its color combination is something that is a bit… different. I had to look at yours the longest to the point where I had my screen to my face. And then I got it. Adut is like the sand goddess, rising from the sand. Its actually ****ing beautiful when its thought about like that. I love the fact that shes not wearing a bra, it gives it that “raw unearthed” feeling to it. Actually, stunning but took a while to figure out what the **** is happening. 

Edited by dweebz

Florence had to show up for air because none of y'all wanted to serve. 

ty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.