• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

People told me that my pose was cringe last round etc so I decided to give something that looks more "natural". 

uJQ2kHU.png

As you all know by now, there will be a BATTLE BACK competition happening synonymously with Round 6: FREESTYLE. In respect of the eliminated models, we will be displaying their portfolios for everyone to see. The decision of who will be coming back into the competition is solely based on the judge's critiques and evaluations. With that being said, you are free to gag on these eliminated model's stunning photos.

Eliminated Models, since you're here, feel free to vote on Round 6. :fan:

...this could be a ****ing long post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin

Spoiler

Movement

F1J84tE.jpg

Sexy & Dangerous

rKUN15I.jpg

Beauty Shot

Mln7goX.jpg

Four Seasons (SUMMER)

Cxfp0Xj.jpg

Doom & Gloom

PerRGmJ.jpg

Freestyle

Qwngkew.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Björk

Spoiler

Movement

5u6sBhJ.jpg

Sexy & Dangerous

0xucIcd.jpg

Beauty Shot

CUz7d4K.jpg

Four Seasons (SPRING)

moErPwa.jpg

Doom & Gloom

kxXjFdw.jpg

Freestyle

pq6QSNP.jpg

Katy

Spoiler

Movement

2YKL80b.jpg

Sexy & Dangerous

C6kaejI.jpg

Beauty Shot

5fbKFOR.jpg

Four Seasons (SPRING)

0GvQEZq.jpg

Doom & Gloom

U7Ez7lO.jpg

Freestyle

3YF3yIE.jpg

Molly

Spoiler

Movement

y7MZeil.jpg

Sexy & Dangerous

BrZfQH3.jpg

Beauty Shot

cFhq89Y.jpg

Four Seasons (SUMMER)

DlkoYQb.jpg

Doom & Gloom

VBFTXZZ.jpg

Freestyle

5Tpvx6C.jpg

Mans

Spoiler

Movement

7RC0SjE.jpg

Sexy & Dangerous

tSkxSU5.jpg

Beauty Shot

7EG8wJE.jpg

Four Seasons (SUMMER)

UABm4hs.png

Doom & Gloom

J8BpqHs.jpg

Freestyle

7P797vB.png

Christina

Spoiler

Movement

qHaFkUe.jpg

Sexy & Dangerous

H4uu3nN.jpg

Beauty Shot

Coo2ENr.jpg

Four Seasons (WINTER)

tLmyvgX.jpg

Doom & Gloom

O0iNfuj.jpg

Freestyle

TqqqH8F.jpg

Edited by dweebz

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Freestyle

5Tpvx6C.jpg

:bibliahh: 

Well it was nice playing along. Good luck to comeback winner 

cute

next to gorgeous

While doing my critiques, the sponsored song is "Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor" by Aly & AJ. Stream them for good luck.

7C4Z.gif

Pörk snapped with that beauty shot + doom & gloom combo, icon of having her face slightly obscured

unouulZ.png

Judge: Nanna Øland Fabricius

a13fa6ec7da9ac0da8606a1dc199f8d4.jpg

Someone got my 10, not going to lie, I was very hard considering its top 10.

Jeana

I love the subtle hint that the huge area of white does to the red hand. Its actually quite beautiful. Bald queen came through again and I think that is why this photo works so well. Her eyes are closed which is fine in this photo. Serving human statue. Your special feature is that red hand.

Zendaya 

Serving legs legs legs for days! Its a nice photo the only thing is that nothing really pops out to me. The dress is beautiful but at the end of the day, its just a yellow ruffled dress. The face is beautiful. You know what, actually the thing that pops are the legs, that should be the statement in it. Its a bit underwhelming for me though.

Liu 

For some reason, your body looks so unnatural. Like, you look like a plank for some reason. Now that's not necessarily a bad thing. The photo is nice. Face is gorgeous, eyes open, looking into my soul. Though the more I look at it, the more bored I get. Its an interesting pick for freestyle is what it is. Is it the most effective? Im not sure. 

Jackson

I dont get it. You're given a freestyle round to wow the judges and audience and the statement in it is a belt wrapped around your torso. There really is no correlation between you and the background either. This is kind of worse than underwhelming to be honest. Its just there..

Rihanna

Interesting take on freestyle. I love the Chinese/Ninja theme its refreshing from the other pictures and your entire portfolio too. You look tall and her face is absolutely gorgeous. Personally, I could do without the background and just have you be the only subject but otherwise I think this is a decent submission for freestyle. Good job.

Adut

This... just looks cheap to me. Im trying to figure out where I would place this photo and honestly I dont even know. The face is the best thing in the photo. So bright and full of life but the rest of it just looks overexaggerated and campy, and not in the good way.

Jon

This aint it either. If you're going to do an underwater piece, I should be able to see everything, including a face. When I get a picture like this, its like I dont even know what Im supposed to be looking at. There's just a body underwater and that's about it. Sigh, what a disappointment.

Bella

This is how you do freestyle. Its so out of the box, she in a box. The body language is something very difference and not seen in this competition yet, so I applaud you for that. The face is still seen and I understand the story in this. Bella really is a that breathtaking piece in a museum. 

Kendall 

Kendall, can you please look at your fellow models and teach them how to do a freestyle piece because you obviously have the answers. You are the only photo that when I looked at it for the first time, I gasped. Literally, gasped. I mean its something you would never predict and its done so well. I can see your face, you have a neck, the Chanel jacket and the hair. Done, Done, and Done. 

Edited by dweebz

Nobody mad we just know the taste is bad not everything is about the face the photo is artistic, deal with it

well thats something

unouulZ.png

Judge: Gulf Kanawut

db97d940b8ddbb33b1dcb664ebcd6bd6058c2a17

Jeana 

STUN! Simple yet creative. I live for this.

Zendaya 

I doubt this is the best photo you could choose for Zendaya. This is kinda lazy and cheap-looking.

Liu 

C'mon garden! This is cute. I'm just not living for the pose because she looked overwhelmed by the flowers but still okay.

Jackson 

Is this really the best photo for him? Because this is kinda shite tbh. He's just standing there. Serving us nothing.

Rihanna 

Serving futuristic high fashion. Im'ma deduct points for the bad lighting but overall this is a solid entry.

Adut 

Yup yup yup, Miss Adut is back to her slayage game. The religious reference works so well here. I love this.

Jon 

This is not it for me. I like the concept but that's it. Everything else is just not working for me.

Bella 

A serve. Serving human exhibit in a musuem. I live for the pose but and her makeup but the dress can burn in hell.

Kendall 

I am not head-over-heels in love with this like Miss Nana but still this is a solid choice tbh. I see you Miss Kendall stepping up your game this last couple of rounds.

Bulgari cheap looking? chile bye! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.