Katy Perry Receipts ・ TD 5.7B / PRISM 3.6B

Piethro

56 minutes ago, Sanctified said:

so certain people would be better contributing to the thread rather than trying to take over it. :cm:

i have contributed to this thread more than anyone and i never asked to take over it

• SeanET

January 22, 2017

259 posts
  • Sanctified

November 9, 2018

93 posts
  • bsdoacao3

February 21, 2017

90 posts
  • wehan6

January 22, 2017

75 posts
  • PhoebeBuffay

March 26, 2017

45 posts
  • Ivan_brit

February 21, 2017

43 posts
  • WalkingOnCharts

January 22, 2017

24 posts
  • Mokichi

June 26, 2017

24 posts
  • Reb'l Rêveur

January 23, 2017

23 posts
  • PrismaticFluff

June 8, 2017

16 posts
  • DoubleRainbow!

May 3, 2017

15 posts
  • TKO

May 14, 2017

14 posts
  • Jimi

August 3, 2017

14 posts
  • Vincenzo2000

March 1, 2017

13 posts
  • SupahBass05

October 16, 2017

13 posts
  • winebaldo

January 31, 2017

12 posts
  • kueenperry

August 8, 2017

12 posts
  • Kots

January 29, 2017

12 posts
  • GuusLima

May 13, 2017

12 posts

January 18, 2018

12 posts
  • KetysandGagsSon

January 10, 2018

11 posts
  • alex_katycat

January 22, 2017

9 posts
  • znake

January 23, 2017

9 posts
  • istan4badgalriri

May 24, 2017

9 posts
  • Filipe Salvador

February 17, 2017

8 posts
  • DELE2125

July 13, 2017

8 posts
  • LeonaLewisThunder

September 29, 2017

8 posts
  • ViviLittleM

December 18, 2017

8 posts
  • The Best One Yet

January 28, 2017

6 posts
  • Thickorita

February 26, 2017

6 posts

get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself AGAIN

50 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

nnn welp. Anyway apologies for the disturbance.

@SeanET talk to the OP before summoning mods. :-* 

@TKO asked rightfully for a title change 2 weeks ago and he was ignored

and may i remind you of this post?

and may i remind you that sanctified/aurora said a few days ago that he wants Katy to die instead of keeping up with her career? 

or that he keeps stanning/unstanning Katy?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanET

• Aurora

• Piethro

• bsdoacao3

Top Posters In This Topic

@SeanET, this is a receipts thread, not a place for personal bias.

I was referring to that specific example, but regardless, having the most posts does not always equate to the greatest contribution. Reposting information other people have collected is easy. Collecting and compiling information, which myself and many others do, is an entirely different matter. If I just had to copy and paste a link every time I wanted to update Katy's streaming data I'd probably have over 100 posts in this thread too.

Secondly, the title request that TKO made, you co-signed, and I "ignored", was incorrect. I have updated her streaming data and found Witness to be at 992 million total streams–that's even including inflated data from remixes that are not featured on the album itself–so whichever source this information was obtained from is clearly unreputable. Fact-checking is an important part of making sure receipts are accurate.

Finally, while we're on the subject of "getting facts straight", I was banned for two months from January 3rd until March 3rd. Last time I checked, banned members cannot update threads, hence why I would have "ignored" any posts I was tagged in during this timeframe. I'm not sure why @Reinvention wasn't aware of this, but I'm sure there are some logs he could check to verify this. The very day after I was back I updated the thread with new receipts and streaming data. I posted that I was sorry for the lack of updates and I would continue monthly updates beginning April. It is now April. I have updated the stats.

Not that I need to prove myself to you, or anyone, but I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and I'm not sure where this resentment stems from. Unless external matters outside of my control prevent me from doing so, I will always update this thread monthly, at a minimum. I know my status as a fan of Katy Perry. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't bother spending my time on this thread if I didn't care about her.

This is the only post I will make on the matter.

That said, the thread has been updated, with an exciting new change!

I thought the Other Stats section of the Spotify totals was getting a little stale and didn't really highlight anything relevant aside from the total streams. So, I've replaced it with a Overall Top 20 of Katy's most-streamed songs on Spotify, as this isn't something you can easily find just by visiting her Spotify page. All of Katy's Top 20 songs have a minimum of 100 million streams, making her one of the most successful artists on the platform across multiple songs, albums and (soon to be!) decades. Which songs did you expect to see in Katy's Top 10/20? Any surprises? Did you think certain songs would be higher/lower?

Also, Katy has passed 6 billion total Spotify streams across all songs, including remixes and features. That's insane! While a fraction of her YouTube total (steadily climbing towards 19 billion), Katy has passed the threshold of 24.5 billion overall streams, and that's just between YouTube and Spotify. Factoring in other streaming services such as Apple Music, Tidal, Soundcloud etc. it would be safe to say Katy has exceeded 30 billion streams in her career to date. :clap3:

Finally, Witness should easily cross 1 billion streams by May. I believe I calculated this back in the latter months of 2018 (September, perhaps?), so it's good to see that Katy has remained consistant with her streaming figures for an album that was considered an underperformance in her career.

2 hours ago, Sanctified said:

Finally, while we're on the subject of "getting facts straight", I was banned for two months from January 3rd until March 3rd. Last time I checked, banned members cannot update threads, hence why I would have "ignored" any posts I was tagged in during this timeframe. I'm not sure why @Reinvention wasn't aware of this, but I'm sure there are some logs he could check to verify this. The very day after I was back I updated the thread with new receipts and streaming data. I posted that I was sorry for the lack of updates and I would continue monthly updates beginning April. It is now April. I have updated the stats.

Gurl I don't have time to be checking ban logs. Anyway I'm sorry for hurting feelings, this is easily one of the best receipts threads on ATRL and all contributors have done a pretty great job overall. God knows I couldn't be bothered with it, let alone would I know where to source all these stats.

Also - apologies for incorrectly changing the thread title! I'll leave you guys to manage what you know how to manage best.

I-

PrTvvcs.jpg

@Reinvention the Shakira base could use a new OP (me) too tho'

and the Shakira receipts thread

Edited by Jimi

4 hours ago, Sanctified said:

New streaming update coming soon Kitties x

Perched'T

Dance Club Songs — Peaks:

#1. Waking Up In Vegas

#1. California Gurls

#1. Teenage Dream

#1. Peacock

#1. Firework

#1. E.T.

#1. LFN

#1. TOTGA

#1. Part Of Me

#1. Wide Awake

#1. Roar

#1. Unconditionally

#1. Dark Horse

#1. Birthday

#1. TIHWD

#1. Rise

#1. CTTR

#1. Swish Swish

#15. Feels

#18. 365 *new peak*

#25. I Kissed A Girl

#28. Bon Appetit

#32. Hot n Cold

12 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I-

PrTvvcs.jpg

@Reinvention the Shakira base could use a new OP (me) too tho'

and the Shakira receipts thread

Then contact the OP there (and tag me in it) and if nothing has happened in a few days then we'll see. 

PrTvvcs.jpg

OT: Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:41 PM, Jimi said:

Dance Club Songs — Peaks:

#1. Waking Up In Vegas

#1. California Gurls

#1. Teenage Dream

#1. Peacock

#1. Firework

#1. E.T.

#1. LFN

#1. TOTGA

#1. Part Of Me

#1. Wide Awake

#1. Roar

#1. Unconditionally

#1. Dark Horse

#1. Birthday

#1. TIHWD

#1. Rise

#1. CTTR

#1. Swish Swish

#15. Feels

#18. 365 *new peak*

#25. I Kissed A Girl

#28. Bon Appetit

#32. Hot n Cold

:clap3: 

On 4/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, Jimi said:

Perched'T

They were updated in the OP a couple days ago.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, Jimi said:

#15. Feels

#18. 365 *new peak*

#25. I Kissed A Girl

#28. Bon Appetit

#32. Hot n Cold

Ugh all of these deserved better, especially Bop Appéhit. The remixes actually smack. Hope 365 can at least go Top 10. It seems weird that she has no non-#1 Top 10s. :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...

:clap3: 

poor 365 :eli: 

apparently witness crossed 1billion with the single remixes! according to @ katycharts on twitter

On 5/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, PrismaticFluff said:

apparently witness crossed 1billion with the single remixes! according to @ katycharts on twitter

yeah, the album is actually only at: 

Official music videos under 100M on Youtube:

Waking Up In Vegas - 87,111,463

365 - 73,568,162

Birthday - 70,380,254

Ur So Gay - 62,035,927

Who You Love - 40,034,044

Feels (Video 2) - 29,068,238

Lso9Ir6.jpg

On 5/3/2019 at 11:11 AM, DoubleRainbow! said:

yeah, the album is actually only at: 

Correct! However, it makes most sense to combine them for the sake of keeping track of all of her streams and not having too many different "albums" listed as she has a ton of remixes on Spotify. Regardless, it'll get there eventually!

Updated the thread title and OP. New streaming update for the month of May coming within the next couple day. :heart2:

Finally found some time to make this month's update! Coming in a couple hours or so. Until then, new thread title, woo! Hopefully it can be "Never Really Over" soon...

YouTube update posted! :heart2: No major changes; 365 jumped above Birthday, Con Calma Remix debuts at #37. Hopefully it will reach 50M before the video drops.

Also updated the "Recent Transactions", thanks to @SeanET for keeping up with those in the thread. :smiley:

Spotify update now live! :party: Some pretty notable moments since last month's update:

- Witness has indeed crossed 1B combined plays (including remixes)! We already knew this for a couple weeks but the proof is in the numbers (minus remixes, it's at around 975M, so keep streaming Kitties!)

- Songs that passed their closest milestone: Last Friday Night (250M), Teenage Dream (200M), Unconditionally (180M), Hot N Cold (160M), 365 (70M), Hey Hey Hey (22M), Save As Draft (15M), Waving Through A Window (5M), Self Inflicted (4M).

- Songs close to passing their closest milestone: Dark Horse (592M), Chained to the Rhythm (398M), I Kissed A Girl (198M), Part Of Me (129M), 365 (74M), Waking Up In Vegas (39M), Not Like The Movies (24.8M), This Moment (17.8M), Witness (17.8M), If You Can Afford Me (9.99M).

By "milestones", I refer to the following being achieved or realistically being achieved before the next update:

- Every 1M until 25M,

- Every 5M thereafter until 50M,

- Every 10M thereafter until 200M,

- Every 25M thereafter until 500M,

- Every 50M thereafter

i.e. now that Teenage Dream has reached 200M, its next milestone target will be 225M. Once Dark Horse reaches 600M, its next milestone target will be 650M etc.

- Additionally, Bon Appétit has surpassed This Is How We Do in combined streams and now ranks as her 14th most-streamed song on Spotify.

- Finally, Katy's combined streaming total (from YouTube and Spotify only) now sits at 24,919,934,218... so close to 25 BILLION!

That's a quarter of a TRILLION*. :jonny5:

Our girl is just too powerful. And to think, her comeback single is supposedly coming before the month is through... we're not even ready.

* Yes I know this is incorrect, I'm not that bad at math. It's a joke!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.