• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

We did it kids! Time to open a thread asking how many 700M solo songs does your fave have? 

I fear for DMF's health.

1 hour ago, BreakinTheIce said:

Toxic Pony should show up pretty soon in her Top 10 on her Spotify page given its updates

I’m surprised it hasn’t just yet.

Toxic Pony might keep her daily streams over 4M for a while!

21 hours ago, Alexz said:

I know you’re desperate for that top poster spot in this thread, but I posted your last three posts before and you could have easily seen them. Stop spamming, please.

Is Toxic Pony having any effect on her listeners?

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

Is Toxic Pony having any effect on her listeners?

I think it does, isn't she credited as a lead artist? But I find it weird how it's not entering her top 10 most popular songs...Maybe the other ones are just too powerful and Toxic Pony needs more time? Idk...

2 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

I think it does, isn't she credited as a lead artist? But I find it weird how it's not entering her top 10 most popular songs...Maybe the other ones are just too powerful and Toxic Pony needs more time? Idk...

That's what I am wondering too. I know she's not a lead in Scream & Shout and completely understand why it wouldn't be on her page, but Toxic Pony is just a remix of one of Toxic with her full vocals. :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.