Britney's streams: 21 songs over 100M streams

abrahamjmr

Shit I forgot how B in the mix is so good. One of the best remix albums ever made :WAP:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Work Bitch, Gimme More, Womanizer and Circus have stood the time test and become classics so effortlessly :jonny6:

Remember to stay streaming Glory and ignoring Ugly Jean. We don't need Work Ugly to have it over Glory. 

10 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Remember to stay streaming Glory and ignoring Ugly Jean. We don't need Work Ugly to have it over Glory. 

hows the french song going?

22 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

I want Glory to stay above BJ but at the same time also want Work Bitch to really become a classic and stay in her top 10 most streamed songs. :rip:

22 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

hows the french song going?

It's now Love Me Down's time since it's the closest to 10 million. STREAM! :heart:

37 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

I want Glory to stay above BJ but at the same time also want Work Bitch to really become a classic and stay in her top 10 most streamed songs. :rip:

I haven't and won't be using Work Bitch in a long time. I mean, I used to like it because I was hyped back in 2013. 8 years later, it hasn't age that well for me. 

On 1/5/2022 at 6:00 PM, Grumpy Cat said:

Shit I forgot how B in the mix is so good. One of the best remix albums ever made :WAP:

I agree completely, I have listened to it more than BOMT and Britney Jean. The second bonus disc of the Greatest Hits MP is also amazing. The BITM2 is so underwhelming though

The fact that Slumber Party gets the same amount of streams as Make Me does on a daily basis is awesome. Love Make Me, but shows that SP really had so much potential.

20 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

im confused help me out. I played mood ring (ape drums remix) cuz that shit is 943 990... but today it's still 990. Idk does my streams in general dont count or something. :rip: i generally just stream her songs low in streams (pity streams)

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

im confused help me out. I played mood ring (ape drums remix) cuz that shit is 943 990... but today it's still 990. Idk does my streams in general dont count or something. :rip: i generally just stream her songs low in streams (pity streams)

The Spotify counter updates late afternoon/in the evening (European time). So you probably checked its streams yesterday evening after the update and today's update has not yet arrived. Good idea btw, let me stream it too! :heart:

8 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

The Spotify counter updates late afternoon/in the evening (European time). So you probably checked its streams yesterday evening after the update and today's update has not yet arrived. Good idea btw, let me stream it too! :heart:

Yea, I streamed those during the day so when the update came- I was like- the fuck is my ape remix??? Also, give some pity streams to Shadow (it's at  2 662 200) and  BOMT Boy Wonder Remix (track 16 on BOMT)- it's just 965 011

@lovemehateme cuz i see it this way- i dont really need to stream her hits, they get their regular streams...So I focus more on her non-singles and the good songs that are in the dust.

And then, at the end of the day, everybody wins

Edited by Grumpy Cat

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

@lovemehateme cuz i see it this way- i dont really need to stream her hits, they get their regular streams...So I focus more on her non-singles and the good songs that are in the dust.

And then, at the end of the day, everybody wins

Good, stream Trip To Your Heart, And Then We Kiss and Early Mornin! :heart:

2 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Good, stream Trip To Your Heart, And Then We Kiss and Early Mornin! :heart:

Everybody,  Where are you now, Don't keep me waiting, Rock me in

yup yup

Flopney Jean - 333 987 078  streams :gaycat6:

Glory 2020 ed.- 394 608 038 streams

Edited by Grumpy Cat

Femme Fatale - 503 545 848 streams :fish1:

Blackout - 539 168 955 streams :gaycatney6:

Edited by Grumpy Cat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.