#149 Chantaje

#163 She Wolf

WW Spotify Daily Charts:

Shakira:

#81 Hips Don't Lie

#143 Waka Waka

TASTE

20 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Y'all so annoying with those threads and I don't even stan Shaki or J.Lo :skull:

Honestly its like they have nothing better to do. Like ?? No jlo stans r doing this yet shakira stans keep going

Who cares... they arent even releasing any new music or going on tour so none of them are taking the full benefits of HT show performance... if they were smart they would have gone on a stadium tour together. Anyway these songs will be there for a week and then go back to irrelvancy 

14 minutes ago, gagarox said:

Who cares... they arent even releasing any new music or going on tour so none of them are taking the full benefits of HT show performance... if they were smart they would have gone on a stadium tour together. Anyway these songs will be there for a week and then go back to irrelvancy 

Shakira is dropping a new music video soon (most likely this Friday), and going on a tour next year though

22 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Honestly its like they have nothing better to do. Like ?? No jlo stans r doing this yet shakira stans keep going

they're not doing because they literally can't, karma bit them in the ass and jlo isn't charting at all.

If the roles were reversed they would do the exact same thing.

4 minutes ago, BabyBenzz said:

they're not doing because they literally can't, karma bit them in the ass and jlo isn't charting at all.

If the roles were reversed they would do the exact same thing.

Actually i dont believe they would. And if they were doing it, it would be a much different circumstance. I have seen no jlo stans act so disguisting like the shakira stans have been these last 2 days. Its honestly so disrespectful and i know shakira wouldn't approve. 

5 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Actually i dont believe they would. And if they were doing it, it would be a much different circumstance. I have seen no jlo stans act so disguisting like the shakira stans have been these last 2 days. Its honestly so disrespectful and i know shakira wouldn't approve. 

well keep believing what you want to believe but we all know they would. 

They tried to come for Shak so many times, saying Jlo's is the biggest one of the two because she has a couple of payola assisted #1 songs lmao.

Shak proved them wrong and now then can witness her reign. 

Tbh people think that this is Shakira's SB because she started first and that JLo was one of her guests :skull: the people I have spoken to were only talking about with no mention of JLo :clown:

59 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Lol the Jlo stans were the ones who kept opening threads about other celebs shading Shakira leading up to the Super Bowl. They don't make these kinds of threads now because they can't.

get over it fatsos. The Shakira fans were getting bullied non stop by the JLo stans leading up to the Superbowl saying Shakira can't keep up and that JLo would eclipse her when it was clearly the other way around judging by the GP response. Then when Shakira's songs slayed itunes they started saying Itunes is irrelevant and that the streaming numbers are all that matter...well the streaming numbers are also clearly in Shakira's favor as JLo has not a single song on the top 200. Additionally, I personally havn't made a single thread OR post other than this one comparing the two. Get over it. If you don't like the stats or ppl posting them then just ignore it. 

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

What? Where have you been? JLo stans have been shading Shakira ever since they announced the halftime show. This is karma.

7 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Shakira is dropping a new music video soon (most likely this Friday), and going on a tour next year though

Well thats some positive news. Hopefully there are some some English songs on her next album which can become classics. 

7 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

well keep believing what you want to believe but we all know they would. 

They tried to come for Shak so many times, saying Jlo's is the biggest one of the two because she has a couple of payola assisted #1 songs lmao.

Shak proved them wrong and now then can witness her reign. 

Is that you on you avi? Omg **** me

SHAKIRA! SHAKIRA! <3 

18 hours ago, IBeMe said:

get over it fatsos. The Shakira fans were getting bullied non stop by the JLo stans leading up to the Superbowl saying Shakira can't keep up and that JLo would eclipse her when it was clearly the other way around judging by the GP response. Then when Shakira's songs slayed itunes they started saying Itunes is irrelevant and that the streaming numbers are all that matter...well the streaming numbers are also clearly in Shakira's favor as JLo has not a single song on the top 200. Additionally, I personally havn't made a single thread OR post other than this one comparing the two. Get over it. If you don't like the stats or ppl posting them then just ignore it. 

Nnn, I LOVE SEE IT!! 

Jlo stans would have been just as annoying, IF NOT more annoying had it been the other way around.

Take your loss and have several seats. Jlo is still amazing. 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:12 AM, 808s said:

Is that you on you avi? Omg **** me

yes,  that me :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.