ATRL's Family Feud 8 • WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Auburn

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• shelven

• Touch It

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

Well that was clever I guess cause it was a dead cert for Wendy to win

yeah, i legit thought of saying Ellen bc of that very reason but i decided against it :rip: 

Just now, Overprotected said:

@EriKills is the nastiest skank bitch I have ever met, she is a fugly slut!

SPILL!

• ATRL Moderator

:bibliahh:

Girl sick of these girlies and their payola

Just now, Auburn said:

it only gets worse from here, @touya kinomoto used ha ROLODEX as a STICKY NOTE!

f9e50b9bde0523ba3a8c0d571d7e70b9.png

Chrome - 2

Firefox - 32

::monkey:

AND I OOP- :bibliahh:

Btw you kinda gave everyone with a rolodex/sticky note way too much of an advantage by gifting them a "this or that" style round :rip: Like it makes the sticky note infinitely less risky... Prolly should've waited to do this round after the powers were gone.

Go off Erik tho I guess.

Hi this message is for @EriKills and @touya kinomotoyou big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the mother****ing schedule with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo mother****ing ass bitch I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to **** you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with Jasmine's money bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was going on you white mother****ers hate to see black people doing good or doing goodanything for their mother****ing selfs ugly fat white bitch watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo mother****ing ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass **** bitch

2 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Hi this message is for @EriKills and @touya kinomotoyou big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the mother****ing schedule with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo mother****ing ass bitch I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to **** you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with Jasmine's money bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was going on you white mother****ers hate to see black people doing good or doing goodanything for their mother****ing selfs ugly fat white bitch watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo mother****ing ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass **** bitch

Firefox fell off so hard :rip: Only 1 legit vote LMFAO

@EriKills used ha ROLODEX as a STICKY NOTE

e02f9421c5f618a44aac0e0481a426bd.png

Chris - 7

Liam - 27

a 1-2-3 punch and now we can return to normal :cm:

EriKills, we LUV you, we really LUV you!

pZ2bSfb.gif

Deffo expecting at least 2 more stickies :ahh: 

The scoreboard is going to be messy

Just now, wesleywalrus said:

EriKills, we LUV you, we really LUV you!

pZ2bSfb.gif

It didn't help you?? :rip: 

:deadbanana2:

the way these rolodexs and sticky notes just ate these peoples scores 

Just now, Fruity said:

It didn't help you?? :rip: 

The Hemsworth one did. Who actually thinks Chris is hotter than Liam btw? Worms!

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Btw you kinda gave everyone with a rolodex/sticky note way too much of an advantage by gifting them a "this or that" style round :rip: Like it makes the sticky note infinitely less risky... Prolly should've waited to do this round after the powers were gone.

Go off Erik tho I guess.

I agree with you, when I first came up with the powers at the beginning of the game I was not expecting it to be so powerful tbh...

this is what happens when you're experimental I guess, however, I appreciate that requires a bit of strategic thinking rather than say a SCISSORS/ANTI CROWN which doesn't require any work to gain even more points

whoever hosts next can make the changes they desire ig

7 minutes ago, disruptive said:

drag them

Bacardo Royale

miss @Auburn lied to me several times acting as if she wasn't gonna do another one of these fixed answer rounds. And now I wasted my power when I could have saved it for this round

Bacardo Royale

LMAO apart from Chrome my unpopular opinions are winning yayayay thanks to all that have used sticky notes

1 minute ago, wesleywalrus said:

The Hemsworth one did. Who actually thinks Chris is hotter than Liam btw? Worms!

Oh lmao missed it at bottom of page. Slay a bit :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.