Why Miley is so much better than Ariana?

waldorf

• ATRL Moderator

The highest amount of daily views for a Miley video (only being 300k a day) is 23, a FEATURE :dancehall: 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oxygen

• waldorf

• Harranger

• Satin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, waldorf said:

1.3M with streams, Bangerz did 2.3M pure sales

1.3M pure sales, with streams is at +2.1M :fan:

5 minutes ago, waldorf said:

1.3M with streams, Bangerz did 2.3M pure sales

Nice try but streams didn't start getting added to its total until like two months ago. It's done between 1.1M and 1.2M in pure sales - a number Miley will never EVER come close to again. Not just because sales have declined but because no one cares about her anymore, which is why she gets less daily YouTube views than Psy.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Thuggin said:

Nice try but streams didn't start getting added to its total until like two months ago. It's done between 1.1M and 1.2M in pure sales - a number Miley will never EVER come close to again. Not just because sales have declined but no one cares about her anymore, which is why she gets less daily YouTube views than Psy.

Even Demi's Heart Attack, which came out the same year, is getting more daily views than Wrecking Ball :dancehall: 

@waldorf you make me so sad, I love both girls and look at this... :rip:

Ariana stans in here, no one is a Miley hater and this thread made them come for Miley. :fish2:

One is currently one of the huge pop stars on the planet while one is an indie act now.

Arizona stans posting fake receipts almost as slick as when midget licked that donut

Just now, Fentydelspears said:

Ariana stans in here, no one is a Miley hater and this thread made them come for Miley. :fish2:

Tea :cm: Stop trying to build a wall between the bases. Shouldn't Miley be against trumps america anyway

Just now, Fentydelspears said:

That's the thing. Ariana stans NEVER come for Miley, but her ATRL stans are all so pressed about Ariana and Ariana stans for no reason. So they can't cry when we show up in their flamebait threads. And again, there's been a dozen flamebait threads targeting us in the past few days while we're literally minding our own business.

49 minutes ago, Starboys said:

Miley is the next Madonna. Ariola is more like a Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is an icon. More like Aaron Carter tbh.

1 minute ago, Miley Ray Cyrus said:

Arizona stans posting fake receipts almost as slick as when midget licked that donut

You're really going all out for this one argument? Save some WP's for a rainy day sis

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Miley Ray Cyrus said:

Care to prove us wrong then? :cm: 

4 minutes ago, Miley Ray Cyrus said:

You're a sick person, period.

the meltdowns just never end with you :ahh: 

Edited by rowlet

3 minutes ago, GypsyLAMB said:

Hilary Duff is an icon. More like Aaron Carter tbh.

True. Hilary is bigger than miley, let alone that non factor adriana grenade

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, rowlet said:

the meltdowns just don't end with you :ahh: 

Its quite disturbing, I'm worried for their wellbeing :dancehall: 

y'all are a hot mess :dies: 

Because Miley is a real artist with her own sound style and identity who actually stands for something while Ariana is a cute girl with a decent voice who is dependent on hit producers and rappers.. she’s just a name thrown in with a bunch of features

Edited by Jay Fenty

Poor arianators thinking they were on the same page with smilers :fan: also mess at some of yall admitting defeat for ari. Stop jumping on the bandwagon ship and stand up for ur fave! :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Miley Ray Cyrus said:

True. Hilary is bigger than miley, let alone that non factor adriana grenade

CLhfZCT.gif

1 minute ago, Jay Fenty said:

Because Miley is a real artist with her own sound and style while Ariana is a cute girl with a decent voice who is dependent on hit producers and rap features

The fact that every Ariana hater says pretty similar things, I've heard it everyday.mp3

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, samseacrest said:

Poor arianators thinking they were on the same page with smilers :fan: also mess at some of yall admitting defeat for ari. Stop jumping on the bandwagon ship and stand up for ur fave! :gaycat2:

They wish, we are many chapters ahead :fan: