Why Miley is so much better than Ariana?

waldorf

A vocalist, 15 million albums & 70 million singles sold.

Why Miley is so much better than Ariana & the Featurings?

Miley have 65 SOLO weeks in the Top 10 of Billboard and eight SOLOS Top 10, including a #1 smash hit. Miley has memorable hits with more than 7 million copies sold Worldwide (We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball & Party in the USA).

Ariana has only 3 weeks solo weeks from 67 weeks inside Top 10. Her biggest solos have less than 2 million PURE SALES while Adore You, called a "flop" from Bangerz, outsold her inflated hits "Dangerous Woman" & "Into You" in the US and Worldwide.

Bangerz with three singles outsold My Everything and Tankerous Woman with 4/5 singles.

Miley doesn't need excessive featureds to have hits or sell albums, Tankariana Featgrande can't relate, she is less than Demi without her featureds.

Congratulations to Iggy for made Problem a worldwide and Nicki & Jessie, Bang Bang. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oxygen

• waldorf

• Harranger

• Satin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

longer career, better songs finally a mature image, talent, etc. Miley is amazing

1 minute ago, waldorf said:

Nicki & Jessie, Bang Bang

sis if u really think Jessie made Bang Bang big :deadbanana3:

Also, why the obsession? I stan Ari but love Miley as well! Unnecessary af but I guess Ari will keep having you pressed

Why are you guys coming for us now :confused: Can't we both stan talent in peace?

indie assindie assindie ass

indie ass

indie ass

indie ass                           indie ass

indie ass                                                      

indie ass                                                      

indie ass                                                    

indie ass                                                    

indie ass

indie ass

jk they're both good :cm:

Miley is an icon.

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Also, why the obsession? I stan Ari but love Miley as well! Unnecessary af but I guess Ari will keep having you pressed

Jessie's biggest solo: 3M

Ariola: Less than 2M

okay but literally who said Ariana was better/more successful 

giphy.gif

Edited by DoubleK

Stream the Queens LOVING each other on Vevo :cm: 

Edited by Mezter

• ATRL Moderator

If she is so much better why does she have one of the WORST recurring stats of any pop girl with Wrecking Ball expected to hit 1 billion views in 2020 and yet Ariana is getting three 1 billion views this year? :dancehall: 

Why can't Miley have an era with a successful third single, let alone a fourth or a fifth single? :dancehall:

I do love Miley, but I wouldn't be shocked if she never got another top ten for the rest of her non existent career :dancehall: 

1 minute ago, DoubleK said:

okay but literally who said Ariana was better

giphy.gif

her fans, she's nothing in the industry 

7 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Price Tag and Domino are bigger than any of Ariana hits, also the Who You Are era is bigger than any of hers too.

Miley is the next Madonna. Ariola is more like a Hilary Duff

2 minutes ago, waldorf said:

ok sis Ariana is something in the industry atm

but Miley has always been bigger/more remembered/successful 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, waldorf said:

And yet Ariana just got another top five hit and Miley is a judge on a show in a weak attempt to revive her career :dancehall:

Miley a natural born star with the charisma and edge to turn a regular pop song into a pop culture landmark. Ariana is a pretty girl with a good voice.

1 minute ago, Oxygen said:

If she is so much better why does she have one of the WORST recurring stats of any pop girl with Wrecking Ball expected to hit 1 billion views in 2020 and yet Ariana is getting three 1 billion views this year? :dancehall: 

Why can't Miley have an era with a successful third single, let alone a fourth or a fifth single? :dancehall:

I do love Miley, but I wouldn't be shocked if she never got another top ten for the rest of her non existent career :dancehall: 

Side to Side and Problem will hit 1B views because her features. Wrecking Ball outview every solo music video from Ariola.

Ariana has a non existent career, she dies to get a solo Top 10 and 1.5 million pure sales with a solo single.

Adore You sold more than One Last Flop from My Featuring era.

4 minutes ago, Miley Ray Cyrus said:

Price Tag and Domino are bigger than any of Ariana hits, also the Who You Are era is bigger than any of hers too.

Drag her sis, lmao

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, waldorf said:

Side to Side and Problem will hit 1B views because her features. Wrecking Ball outview every solo music video from Ariola.

Ariana has a non existent career, she dies to get a solo Top 10 and 1.5 million pure sales with a solo single.

Adore You sold more than One Last Flop from My Featuring era.

Break Free has already happened though? :dancehall: 

And clearly not since no one is checking for Iggy anymore and Nicki's currently singles flopped :dancehall: 

2 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

And yet Ariana just got another top five hit and Miley is a judge on a show in a weak attempt to revive her career :dancehall:

A top 5 with her 3rd single (a feature) while her 1st and 2nd single failed to do becausa are solos? Lmao sis, Miley has #1, top 3 and Top 5 SOLOS.

2 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Break Free has already happened though? :dancehall: 

And clearly not since no one is checking for Iggy anymore and Nicki's currently singles flopped :dancehall: 

Break Free is a featured, congratulations to the Grammy Winner, Zedd. :eatpopcorn:

7 minutes ago, Starboys said:

Miley is the next Madonna. Ariola is more like a Hilary Duff

Ariola & the Featurings is shook with Miley's comeback.

I don't know who's bigger between Ari and miley but they're both way bigger than Jessie J so celebrate together and stop fighting.