P!nk Forever‘s Top 100 Decade of 2010—2019 Countdown! #FIN

P!nk Forever

ighEDJH.png

ARTIST: BLACK LIGHT SMOKE

SONG: SCREWS IN MY HEAD

ALBUM: Firefly

YEAR: 2014

GENRE: Dance/Electronic

STORY: It was the movie "The Bad Batch" in which this track was featured. It's such a bop and if you blast it in the car it's even million times better.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• JGibson

• rvx

• TheWayWeWere

ANSIFGC.png

ARTIST: LANA DEL REY

SONG: BORN TO DIE

ALBUM: Born to Die

YEAR: 2012

GENRE: Alternative/Indie

STORY: Lana Del Rey as a whole was a revelation in this decade. Every indie pop girl can try to emulate her sound but they never reach it. Not naming names here but they don't do it as gracefully as Lana who I consider to be a pioneer. "Born to Die" is kinda the song that made me stan her after checking out her potential in videos like "You Can be the Boss", the original "Blue Jeans" video or "Video Games" which started it all.

GY9ELvI.png

ARTIST: GONORTHTOGOSOUTH

SONG: TRY

ALBUM: Lost&Found

YEAR: 2013

GENRE: Alternative/Indie

STORY: "Try" sung from the perspective of a man who is responsible for the lyrics and the original version to P!nk's. Ben West who we also know as busbee died this year of cancer, but will never be forgotten for his countless hits that include this number. The more it pains that it's still not available on Spotify.

thON8PN.png

ARTIST: P!NK

SONG: HAPPY

ALBUM: Hurts 2B Human

YEAR: 2019

GENRE: Pop/Rock

STORY: Absolutely no surprise here that P!nk is my #1. Yet again she totally convinced me with a song that is so touching and tells a relatable story. Pretty much a song for a lifetime. With this countdown coming to an end I hope that Pop/Rock is making a comeback in general for the next decade because I miss it pretty much. But it's P!nk who keeps them coming and I hope it never stops.

Thanks for your interest,  everyone!:worship2:

P!nk is amazing :clap3:

and Born To Die is just megaiconic :worship: 

Happy is one of her best songs this decade :jonny: too bad it belongs to such an mediocre record :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.