P!nk Forever‘s Top 100 Decade of 2010—2019 Countdown! #FIN

P!nk Forever

hGifjH8.png

ARTIST: ST. VINCENT

SONG: MASSEDUCTION

ALBUM: Masseduction

YEAR: 2017

GENRE: Electronic/Pop

STORY: It took me long to discover St. Vincent. The first time I ever seen her or heard about her was her duet with Dua Lipa at some show. Of course I had to add her Magnum Opus that was this song.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• JGibson

• rvx

• TheWayWeWere

Pumped Up Kicks :jamming:

Masseduction, it was what introduced me to St. Vincent :clap3:the albums really great too

Rf5ZGmu.png

ARTIST: LYKKE LI

SONG: I FOLLOW RIVERS (THE MAGICIAN REMIX)

ALBUM: Wounded Rhymes

YEAR: 2011

GENRE: Alternative/Indie

STORY: Ordinary people may prefer the whistle infected cover of "Rivers". I however stick to the original because A) it's better and B) it was there first.

GINuTrg.png

ARTIST: THE RIGS

SONG: DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND

ALBUM: Black

YEAR: 2015

STORY: The official Antichrist theme for AHS: Apocalypse. It was used in trailers for the season and I had it on repeat for a while.

m3qTqNO.png

ARTIST: SHE WANTS REVENGE

SONG: BIG LOVE

ALBUM: TBA

YEAR: 2018

STORY: I was excited to find the band's new song on Spotify. However as of yet there are no plans for a new album. A missed opportunity because the song itself was a strong comeback.

kNEPBIW.png

ARTIST: MIA.

SONG: FALLSCHIRM

ALBUM: Tacheles

GENRE: Pop/Rock

STORY: MIA. are a german band with a female front singer that came onto the scene in the early 2000s similar to Silbermond, Juli or Wir Sind Helden who helped to form a new wave of german bands in an 80s revival type of fashion. "Fallschirm" is a positive tune about living the best life.

GjrSNSd.png

ARTIST: IMAGINE DRAGONS

SONG: NATURAL

ALBUM: Origins

GENRE: Alternative/Indie

STORY: "Natural" was such a match for my AHS: Apocalypse playlist that I just had to add it. And Imagine Dragons are actually a great band and very supportive which I like. 

jTf4C99.png

ARTIST: LIL PEEP & XXXTENTACION

SONG: FALLING DOWN

ALBUM: Falling Down

GENRE: HipHop/Rap

STORY: Normally I'm not a fan of those rappers with face tattoos but this song is actually more than just an ordinary rap song. And Rest in Peace to those two artists who had to die very young.

0XZxjnY.png

ARTIST: PARQUET COURTS

SONG: WIDE AWAKE

ALBUM: Wide Awaaaaake!

STORY: For those looking for a motivational song in the morning go look for this tune. It's such a fun track to dance and sing along to.

fdebAs5.png

ARTIST: LEFT BOY

SONG: SWEET GOODBYE

ALBUM: Ferdinand

YEAR: 2017

GENRE: Pop

STORY: For the ATRL Eurovision Song Contest I submitted this song which actually made the 3rd place in the Grand Final. It has a weird singer (now using his real name Ferdinand) and crazy lyrics and the sound is right up my alley.

yOMXuFx.png

ARTIST: JAMES BAY

SONG: PINK LEMONADE

ALBUM: Ferdinand

STORY: I think it was some Topmodel final where I first heard the song and eventually would go back to it back then until I started to fully like it.

TQUaQnR.png

ARTIST: LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER

SONG: SHALLOW

ALBUM: A Star is Born

GENRE: Country

STORY: Surprise, surprise! How can anyone not like this song? It's for sure Lady Gaga's strongest effort in years and covered like a zillion times already which is a validation that it's turning into a classic for this specific decade.

Shallow & Natural are both masterpieces :jamming:

Pink Lemonade + Shallow + Natural :party:

Shallow is such a classic already :jonny4:

Pink Lemonade :eek: omg, nice surprise, probably my favorite James song ever

I Follow Rivers :alexz: ugh, that scene in Blue is the Warmest :jonny4: 

Falling Down <3 YESS

cwUu0Dq.png

ARTIST: JESSICA LANGE

SONG: LIFE ON MARS

ALBUM: American Horror Story: Freak Show

YEAR: 2014

GENRE: Glamrock

STORY: Jessica Lange paying tribute to one of the greats, David Bowie. I could have chosen "Gods and Monsters" but "Life" is more Jessica's song. You feel every emotion coming from her through it and you can also see that in AHS: Freak Show. 

s6aKJMZ.png

ARTIST: WANDA

SONG: BOLOGNA

ALBUM: Amore

YEAR: 2014

STORY: Wanda are an Austrian Alternative Rock band. They're incredible because the lead singer has that typical charm of Falco who was very successful in the 80s and landed a #1 in the US with "Rock Me Amadeus". "Bologna" is a great tune with weird lyrics. You may wanna check it out because it doesn't throw a good light at the italian city at all.

OzwSqbQ.png

ARTIST: AWOLNATION

SONG: SAIL

ALBUM: Sail

STORY: You don't hear songs like these on the radio at all but his voice alone made me want to add it on my library. The latest effort "The Best" is another smash which I like.

Tn25vys.png

ARTIST: ADAM LAMBERT

SONG: GHOST TOWN

ALBUM: The Original High

YEAR: 2015

GENRE: Eurodance/House

STORY: This tune made me so addictive I had to listen to it for sure twenty times in a row. The drops and breaks are iconic and I don't understand why this wasn't a bigger hit for him.

HCxQTZk.png

ARTIST: ARIANA GRANDE

SONG: 7 RINGS

ALBUM: Thank U, Next

YEAR: 2019

STORY: Normally I'm not into songstresses who are incredibly skillful but this song in particular is so well produced you just have to move along to every sentence she raps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.