• Legend E

• Remmy

• Jet

late night feelings :clap3: 

lwydtm was really underwhelming to me idk

Avril's album :worship:

avril's album is cute :fan:

LWYDTM is one out of 3 songs from III that i can listen :deadbanana2:

Kii Avril so low :oh: I skipped through the first couple of songs and it sounded... uninspired :mandown:

Late Night Feelings is a cute lil sing :jamming: Look What You're Doing to Me is pretty good too, people did too much on it nnn

• ATRL Moderator

Why is Late Night Masterpiece so low? :biblio: :biblio:

Nothing else tragic here, looking forward to the rest!

holy terrain is the ultimate grower, her mind! loved Late Night Feelings more than I thought I would, Mark is usually hit or miss

I wanna be into Sophie's music to be honest, but I don't want to start it with an orchestra album. :clown: 

Avril being this low... well deserved! :fan: Easily her worst release... also I'm a bit pressed she's above Skylar and Aly & AJ. I feel like I enjoyed The Gift more than most fans & stans, even though it's full of sounds I haven't explored much. It's EASILY better than the painful movie at least.

Late Night Feelings :clap3:

HAW might not have been an amazing album, but it had some highlights!

18 hours ago, Body Electrician said:

That Avril album cover is still one of the worst I've ever seen :skull:

it's one of the worst photoshop using at least :rip: 

15 hours ago, World Eater said:

loved Late Night Feelings more than I thought I would, Mark is usually hit or miss

this, he actually slayed with LNF (song), Miley and Angel collabs, but album is kinda meh :michael: 

13 hours ago, prézli said:

I wanna be into Sophie's music to be honest, but I don't want to start it with an orchestra album. :clown: 

you better start with her debut masterpiece :jonny: 

thanks for comments, y'all :sistrens: 

B1r0Plf.png

album #44 - Norah Jones, Begin Again

"I drank to clear my throat, enough to eat the words you wrote"

One of the weirdest album roll-outs EVER (I see you, CaCa). I mean..she released 5 out of 7 album tracks before album release :rip: But actually, project turns out to be pretty good. Too short, of course, but Norah served here some of her best songs this decade. I hope she pulls out a bit bigger work like this in the future.
some favorites: It Was You, Begin Again, Uh Oh, My Heart Is Full

IfwHwXb.png

single #44 - Shura, BKLYNLDN

"I could pretend I'm Jesus"

Shura sis SLAYed me with her debut, so I was pretty excited about her comeback. Brooklyn to London is a nice back to form, some kind of 2Shy of this era, I love how chilling it is, I love sensitive lyrics, but it felt kinda mediocre for a lead. 

Q53zLj8.png

album #43 - Ciara, Beauty Marks

"The best thing I could ever do for me is love myself"

Ciara always felt like one of the most underrated (especially success-wise artists), I even loved Jackie, ha most panned album. But then she decided to release Beauty Marks. With amazing cover, I expected something more than just a compilation of random tracks released last year along with outdated songs and Macklemore collab  :skull: Everything feels so uninspired. I really hope she makes something great like self-titled next decade, so we can just pretend BM never happened :rip:
some favorites: Greatest Love, Freak Me, Trust Myself

WEaemQT.png

single #43 - Sky Ferreira, Downhill Lullaby

"You ripped me open, then you kissed me"

I don't really want to praise this crackhead for still not releasing an album, but I need to say this is one of my favorite songs released this year and this bitch still can create masterpieces over tons of cocaine she does  :jonny5: God bless ha

ulVe9px.png

album #42 - Beyonce, Homecoming: The Live Album

"I pull up to Coachella in boots with the ghost feathers"

Beychella is a bit overrated for me, but still an amazing concert and evening she did last year. It's nice to revisit it with professional recording and documentary. Nice to finally have I Been On officially released. Cute release for her fans.
some favorites: Before I Let Go, I Been On

wELU37I.png

single #42 - Dido, Hurricanes

"Let me not turn away from happiness or pain"

Welp, this is the Dido I miss low-key, very in shape of her first records, Hurricanes have such a distinct Dido-sound :jonny5:  Great song to start a new era :clap3:

KtqDzu2.png

• ATRL Moderator

Hurricanes :jonny6:

I didn't know Shura released something this year :eek:

Shura snapped a bit this year she did. 

Downhill Lullaby is very forgotten but still good. 

BKLYNLDN, summed up perfectly :clap3: 

Downhill Lullaby still incredible :clap3: 

Surprised to see Hurricanes :jonny:Best song on the album and I kinda forgot about it

Oh wow. You hated Beauty Marks. You ended my countdown that haven't even started yet. :jonny6:

12 minutes ago, prézli said:

Oh wow. You hated Beauty Marks. You ended my countdown that haven't even started yet. :jonny6:

I still love CiCi, but this album is not the teA :gaycat2:  that Melanin song too :rip: 

Beauty Marks was really good in the first few weeks then it aged so quickly :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Beauty Marks wasn't as bad as people said it was. :chick3:  Level Up is still one of her best.  It shoulda been better though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.