KasioKas' BEST of 2019! TV #1 | Album #1 | FINALE - SONG #1!

KasioKas

FkXTBqJ.jpg

Bops & Ballads from the end of a decade! 

ScG22zp.jpg?1axrV9Dl.jpgQgeVIhn.jpg?1qz6U5oR.png?1XhAnaBL.jpgBOHO1tD.jpgrgaYwck.jpg?1V8cwWmX.jpg

Welcome to my 3rd 'Best Of' list!

I'll be covering the Top 25 Albums & EP's, Top 150 Songs & Top 35 TV Shows I've enjoyed this year!

Coming soon! Please stay tuned and i'll be sure to check out your lists as well!

Hmm, can't really compare this year to the last, it's so different in so many ways. I've definitely discovered fewer new artists, but those that I did discover dominate my chart this year, and many of my faves returned with new music to fall in love with and fill my playlists. Can't decide whether I enjoyed 2018's list more but i'm excited to share this with everyone!

(*Also i've just noticed how women continue to hold the majority of my listening habits year on year)

Spoiler

Here are the previous lists 2017 & 2018

XO

N2Bz3pb.gif

Edited by KasioKas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• kelly-clarkson

saU0Efm.jpg

Spoiler

140. Living Proof - Camila Cabello

Your falsetto is not pleasing to the ear, but it’s not a bad song by any means. Her tone is so weird but somehow I haven’t turned away yet. Also, that final chorus of falsetto & head voice, they’re so uneven and don’t go together AT ALL. Where’s the harmony to mesh it all together. ugh.

139.  Cash Race - Tinashe

138. Started - Iggy Azalea

Hated the album, but this single is a bop and the mv is great! I rarely listen to rap but miss Azalea usually delivers. I also oddly don’t make comparisons to Drake’s similar Started from the Bottom.

137. Next Level Charli - Charli XCX

My 2nd favourite intro to an album all year! What an awesome start that perfectly encapsulates the album, the energy, the build-up, plus it’s catchy as hell.

136. Love Language – Kehlani

The instrumental makes this song! The lyrics are good, Kehlani never disappoints with her voice, but that instrumental is very appealing.

135. Wolf at Your Door - Chloe x Halle

Hated the soundtrack but this was a gem! I love hearing them harmonize together and lowkey wish they’d do a more popular sound and collab with others to get their names out there and release more.

134. I'm Fakin - Sabrina Carpenter

133. Feel It Twice - Camila Cabello

132. Kid I Used To Know - Tori Kelly

One of the better songs on the album, with a mid-tempo beat and was excellent live with live guitars, especially when she did the chorus run while her guitarist played it at the same time! She sounds confident/passionate in the chorus and it works.

131. Story of Us - Tinashe

130. Pieces - Emily Vaughn

129. Bad Kind of Butterflies - Camila Cabello

128. Too Deep - Kehlani

127. i'm so tired... - Lauv & Troye Sivan

126. Speechless (feat. Tori Kelly) - Dan + Shay

125. Feelings - Tinashe

124. Pretty Fades - Tori Kelly

123. Take You Back - Sabrina Carpenter

122. Click (feat. Kim Petras and Slayyyter) [No Boys Remix] - Charli XCX

121. Afterglow - Taylor Swift

120. Link Up - Tinashe

119. Take Off All Your Cool - Sabrina Carpenter

118. Drugs & the Internet - Lauv

117. Silver Cross - Charli XCX

116. Nights Like This (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Kehlani

115. Poetry by Dead Men - Sara Bareilles

114. Touch & Go - Tinashe & 6LACK

113. My Oh My (feat. DaBaby) - Camila Cabello

112. A Hand for Mrs. Claus - Idina Menzel & Ariana Grande

111. Easy - Camila Cabello

110. Glorious - Ella Henderson

109. Sucker - Jonas Brothers

108. Bounce Back - Little Mix

107. Higher Love - Kygo & Whitney Houston

106. So Much Better - Tinashe & G-Eazy

105. All Day and Night (Jax Jones & Martin Solveig Present Europa) - Jax Jones, Martin Solveig & Madison Beer

104. Save Room for Us (feat. MAKJ) - Tinashe

103. Cross You Out (feat. Sky Ferreira) - Charli XCX

102. Caught in the Fire - Bazzi

101. Antisocial - Ed Sheeran & Travis Scott

100. Die a Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks) - Tinashe

99. MONOPOLY - Ariana Grande & Victoria Monét

98. This Love - Camila Cabello

97. South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B) - Ed Sheeran

96. Waste - Dove Cameron

95. Deep - Julia Michaels

94. Until Forever - Tori Kelly

93. Lola - Iggy Azalea & Alice Chater

92. I Don’t Want Your Money (feat. H.E.R.) - Ed Sheeran

91. Love Me Again - RAYE

90.  Dream of You - Camila Cabello

89.   Used to This - Camila Cabello

88.   ghostin - Ariana Grande

87.   Strangers - Jonas Brothers

86.  Paradise - Bazzi

85.  It Don't Matter (feat. JoJo) - Jacob Collier

84.  Minute To Myself - Tori Kelly

83.  make up - Ariana Grande

82.  Till Now - Banks

81.  Armor - Sara Bareilles

80.  All This Woman - Betty Who

79.  Thunderclouds (feat. Sia, Diplo & Labrinth) - LSD

78.  Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Pentatonix

77.  On My Way - Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko

76.  Don't Call Me Angel (Charlie's Angels) - Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey

75.  Old Me - Betty Who

eUer6rn.jpg

Spoiler

25. Inner Monologue, Pt. 1 - EP - Julia Michaels

This was dead on arrival, it's largely a skip bar one song that I kept and had on repeat when it released. I expect more from you Julia, but after the last year or so, i'm thinking maybe I should just drop my expectations to the floor. 

Recommend: Deep

24. CASE STUDY 01 - Daniel Caesar

I knew little about Daniel but THANK YOU for getting Brandy on your lead single and wow what a f***ing song it is! (& grammy nominated at that :clap3:). After hearing his voice, and hearing him actually kinda keep up with the vocal bible, I had to give his album a listen, hoping to find more gems. Unfortunately, I found nothing that stuck out and after 2/3 listens I gave up. He sounds great, but his songs do not.

Recommend: LOVE AGAIN w/Brandy  //  RESTORE THE FEELING (feat. Sean Leon & Jacob Collier)

23. Wicked Lips - EP - Iggy Azalea

Let's not talk about the album she released this year.. idk her. But this EP was fine. She made the right choice making 'Lola' the lead, it's my favourite, but she's basically just flexing on this EP, as she does on most songs. That's fine, live your best life!, but can you give us something else as well? Albums range from love to hate, sassiness or ballads. I don't listen to many rappers but surely they rap about more than the amount of money they have and haters? Can we get a bit more personal?

Recommend: Lola w/Alice Chater  //  Not Important

22. This Summer - EP - Alessia Cara

Subpar - This was my first intro to her after she wrongly won the BNA grammy and had a hit song that I don't remember, but my friend whose taste I trust really liked that hit and kept asking me to get into her at that time. I figured now was as good a time as any.. but this is not great. Some lyrics were clever, there were some songs I thought were fun, but did any make it to my playlists for heavy rotation? Nope.

Recommend: Okay Okay  //  Like You

21. Bitch Bops - EP - Emily Vaughn

Randomly stumbled on this, and damn it's basically just full of trash bop songs (i.e. the lyrics aren't great, there's little emotion - but if you just want something to get ready to or something to dance your a** too this is it!) I prob won't be looking out for this artist again but i'm not mad I found this.

Recommend: Pieces  //  Jealous

20. Inner Monologue Part 2 - Julia Michaels

Hearing this makes me think that the parts weren't recorded in quick succession and instead were made separately when she was at different places in her life. This one imo is miles better than part 1, but still something's missing. It's mostly boring, and after one/two play throughs you don't really want to play it again immediately. Except for some songs with clever lyrics that stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the worse ones, this is a meh release by ms. Michaels.

Recommend: Priest  //  17

19. Soul Searching - Bazzi

After making it to #14 on my list last year I thought, are you going to elevate or remain the same in my eyes? - apparently the answer was neither... It's not bad by any means.. it's just more of the same. It's a shame because his voice is good when he sings!, and his rapping isn't bad either, his lyrics are p.dope, but the songs sound the same, the instrumentals are all very similar, there's no growth. It was a nice listen and I enjoyed it, he was slightly more personal, and i'm surprised he didn't get another big hit with some of these songs in the UK, but ultimately it wasn't my favourite.

Recommend: Paradise  //  Caught in the Fire  //  I.F.L.Y.

18. LABRINTH, SIA & DIPLO PRESENT... LSD - LSD

Fun songs made by great artists, what a pairing! This album is cohesive and has alot of fun songs I enjoyed on repeat throughout the year. There were more highs than lows and Sia often times outshone her counterparts.

Recommend: Thunderclouds  //  No New Friends

17. Late Night Feelings - Mark Ronson

I really liked this on first listen, but the more I played it the more I got tired of it, and ultimately other songs and albums came and went and I forgot this one existed. I've gone back to it recently and I think what I liked about it was the nostalgic feeling I got listening to the sound - it's cohesive but got old after a few listens.

Recommend: Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)  //  Don't Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)  //  Pieces of Us (feat. King Princess)

16. No.6 Collaborations Project - Ed Sheeran

Sheeran started out as an artist few knew, playing small venues with his guitar, too one of the biggest artists of all time, releasing songs that top decade-end lists. Happy for him and his growth, but in his ascension I feel like he lost a bit of what made him unique and appealing. Now, he releases sure fired hits that sound lifeless. Pop songs that have no substance. Fun in the moment but won't be timeless. Here, he partnered with some of the biggest names in music, and some songs are great, but others reminded me of how much i've come to dislike him as an artist. It's like he sold his soul.

Recommend: I Don’t Want Your Money (feat. H.E.R.)  //  Antisocial  //  South of the Border (feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B)

15. Lover - Taylor Swift

CUTE! That's it.

It's just cute. It's not explosive like Reputation,  enticing like 1989 or masterfully written like her best - RED. Instead, it's a flirty, girly take on pop. It doubles down on her image as "sweetheart" though she is far from it from the numerous scandals that she gets in and fans the flames of - I wish she kept up the momentum of the brutal honesty she established in Reputation, where she shed the "innocent cute girl" image for one of truth and bada**ery, instead, she climbed back into that old skin in the name of "love". Happy for her - but this is not the Taylor I enjoy listening too. I want the writer - Taylor Swift. I want the 'pour my experiences into metaphors and clever quips' - Taylor Swift. This is not good at all - bar a few songs that were ear worms. Not my cup of tea. The ABYSMALL 'Me!' will forever be a stain on her career.

Recommend: Death By A Thousand Cuts  //  Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince  //  Cruel Summer

y7MWVxz.jpg

Spoiler

35. The Umbrella Academy

I did not see the appeal of this show that everyone else did, I could not even bear to complete it. The writing is lacklustre and only takes shape half way into the show. The characters are one-note and the actors themselves are hardly better. The only thing mildly interesting was the young character who time travelled. Don't care about a 2nd season.. this is why people are growing tired of the superhero trope, because of mediocrity like this...

34. The Rising of the Shield Hero

While I really enjoyed this in the beginning, and immediately wanted the main character to gain revenge, the show spent far too much time before giving the viewer resolve, instead leading us on with filler episodes and useless characters and more eps where he was degraded and made fun of repeatedly. While I enjoyed seeing him slowly gain respect when he wondered out to other cities and gain new colleagues, I could not finish this as I just got bored of the same formulaic episode over and over. I found out later that the final ep didn't even give the satisfaction that many hoped for...

33. Dollface

I watched this because it looked cute and holy sh*t it's Brenda Song from Zack & Cody - my childhood, and Shay (from my avi) is great, love her (not the best actress but certainly getting better and one of the prettiest women on earth). Anyway, make no mistake this show has little substance, but as something to have playing in the background or a quick binge-watch on a saturday night it served its purpose. I didn't appreciate the main character's friends giving her sh*t for being a homebody but w/e, I guess in this world extroverts are praised and introverts are.. made fun of?

32. One Punch Man

This show was one of the BEST anime of its debut year, but with a new studio taking the helm for this new 2nd season, it immediately and very sadly fell from grace. The plot was still decent, but that animation, ugh! what a decline, and the main character being absent for so many eps was an odd choice, it's like this new villain took the role of main char for the season. There were a few good action scenes and many overreacted when they tore it to shreds, but it's sad to see one of my previous favourites now so low on my y/end list, especially since it was so popular when it debuted. I hope it gets better upon its return.

31. Why Women Kill

ATRL users in particular praised this one quite a bit, evidently because of the empowering women. Let me tell you, i'm not in that camp, but I did enjoy it. The premise was good, knowing from the start where the main characters would end up was a fresh take, and it was a decent watch, but the acting in many scenes left much to be desired, including actors/actresses i'd have thought would be better given their experience. Some storylines were stronger than others and some secondar characters were boring to watch while others stole the scene. It was a mixed bag. I wouldn't recommend anyone watch this, but I don't necessarily regret watching it either.

30. The Good Place

What a boring start to the final season, nothing has left me on the edge of my seat, i'm not particularly excited or curious about how they will wrap this all up, the characters interacting with each other is now very predictable (who's going to speak up, who will interupt, who will give a boring one-liner etc.) and nothing they say is no longer funny or clever, it's like the writers just gave up? The 'twists' aren't surprising or interesting anymore, they're just an eye-roll and a diversion from the main plot, and the whole 'humans can change, humanity can be better' message has been beaten to death on the heads of loyal viewers. Maybe that's harsh, it's still a cute show that has a twinkle of the spark it once shone bright with in its debut... it's a very obvious dimmed light now though, and it's ready to end. I'm ready for it to end.

29. Special

What a delightful show, the main character and his life are an entertaining watch, and all actors chosen played their parts well. I binged this all in one sitting and never felt bored or tired, and in fact, i'm hoping for a seaosn 2 with more eps. Don't expect a laugh out loud comedy but it was a fun watch.

28. Tuca and Bertie

Wasn't going to give this the time of day until I find out it was created by those that created Bojack Horseman (A.K.A. my #1 show last year). Ofcourse i immediately watched and ended up bingeing the whole thing. It's not as good as Bojack but not bad by any means either. The main chars play off each other well, Tiffany Haddish in particular does a good job here as the quirky friend, and the animation was fun and interesting in ways that reminded me of Bojack. It's a shame it won't be getting a 2nd season.

27. Will & Grace

Woooh strap in because I have a lot to say about this one. I for one am not a fan of bringing back old classics. Let dead shows lay in peace and create something original! That said, I wasn't going to miss out on this now that it is back, and you know what? The charm is still there, it's great to hear their jokes relevant to today's pop culture and the insults to one another are just as savage as before. Making Karen a major trump supporter is an.. odd choice but even with that her and Jack steal every scene they're in.. now let's get in to my issues. WHY. THE F*CK must the idiotic writers constantly put us viewers through a rollercoaster of Will/Grace getting into relationships, being happy for two eps and then breaking them up?? Then they'll say they're better off alone and with each other, then both find love again, maybe hate each other's partner blah blah oops they're single again! It's repetitive, it's lazy, and it's infuriating. Even this latest ep I saw, somehow the perfect guy for Will just ups and leaves for no good reason at all. If you INSIST on casting big names as guest stars to date these characters plan ahead for a long relationship, or stick them with no name talent so they can remain happy for a godamn minute. Ugh, i'm glad this is the final season, kill it with fire.

26. Sex Education

This show was just okay, I watched it due to the great reviews online at the time and wasn't really disappointed but had no glowing reviews either. It's just another decent Netflix show with tongue-in-cheek humour and an uniteresting cast (token black person inserted for "DIVERSITY!!". It isn't bad by any means, but I wasn't really interested in finishing it and it developed this annoying by the books plot of *main character does really stupid thing, doesn't tell anyone. Eventually person finds out, big argument, they make up by the finale* trope that I wasn't interested in sitting through.

25. Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

Randomly decided to check this one out as a new show of the season and damn from the 1st ep it locked me in with no censoring on the violence or gore. These girls look cute just they're bloody and savage as hell. It's a tale of warriors post war stepping into it again reluctantly but for the greater good, and every ep was both well written and animated. There were some scenes I was surprised to see like the torture ones, but man was it entertaining from start to finish. Glad I picked it up out of share luck and hope it gets a 2nd season!

24. She's Gotta Have It

Pissed this got cancelled!! S2 wasn't as good as S1 but I guess she did have to grow and move on from the leading men, which is why them still sticking around in some capactiy was very odd. The show didn't know where to go, and what to do with characters it established, and that was to it detriment. Too bad, it was a fun watch.

23. Astra Lost in Space

WOW I randomly gave this one a shot and fell in love with it. I'm so happy I started it because unlike 99% of anime out there that gets extrememly predictable, this surprised me AT EVERY TURN. Every ep was entertaining, every twist further pushed the plot to places I NEVER could have imagined it going. I can easily see this being a hit in the western world as a live action sci-fi show, and that's a great idea by the way. I don't see how it can have a S2 but I want more!!

22. Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler

Another fun season, but nowhere near as good as the first. The stakes were incredibly high as always, but focusing less on the leading lady was not a good choice, and flirting with the family reveal of Jabami to not reveal it in the end in full was painful. Still, can't wait for season 3!

21. Russian Doll

I really liked this, but often times was waiting to see how it ended. Also, not sure if Natasha purposefully hired actors that are all poor, in order to make herself look better, but I would like to see stronger characters/actors in a new season. Surprisingly, this didn't get boring or repetitive because there was always something keeping it going, maybe it ws Natasha herself. She carried this show and did a good job doing it. She's proven she can star all on her own, and not amongst a plethora of other females in a show like OITNB.

20. RuPauls Drag Race UK

Whew a season from my own city that many consider the best the show has done in years! It lacked in some areas but was overall entertaining as hell and the rightful contestant won! I really enjoyed how progressively better it got as eps aired, in fashion, humour and just relatability to the contestants, which let's face it, is this show's greatest charm.

19. Our Planet

Love documentaries like this & I should mention i'm also enjoying 'Seven Worlds, One Planet' which is a bit more direct in its message. Our Planet was excellent in that it showed the beauty of our world first, the animals, the nature, the vast seas, before the warning message came in of how we continue to neglect it all and what we can do to make a difference. It's such an important show that took YEARS in the making to release, with exquisite HD shots thoughout, seriously you could pause at any moment and make it your screensaver, and an accompanying website to learn more about what you could do to help the world you live in. I can't wait to watch it again. (Esp the deep sea episode :heart2:)

18. RuPaul's Drag Race (season 11)

Whew! As much as I enjoyed my hometown version that debuted this yr, something about the drama and fashion of this show was slightly better for me. I rarely if ever watch reality tv, ugh, but this is so fun and funny and has made some serious pop culture impact. Miss Vangie returning, OPULENCE!! etc. It's a fun watch, even if my fave didn't win and deserved too.........

17. Couples Therapy

I really enjoyed this one! It was a deep dive into real relationships by a real therapist, dissecting their issues, trying to get both points of view on the topics of sex, love, family, personal life and history. I loved that it was 3/4 couples for the whole show, and the more I watched the more I grew to like/dislike the couples. As someone who's always wanted to explore therapy, it was nice to be in the office and see how it works, and to observe the therapist's objectivity. I especially liked seeing that she too neded someone to confide in about her patients and how to maneuver and not let them break up.

16. Santa Clarita Diet  6

I'M PISSSSSSSSSSED this was cancelled!! It's so good and the only reason it's lower this year is because I enjoyed other shows more, it still held up this season and I again had genuine laugh out loud moments. DAMN IT I so rarely find good comedies and this was excellent and they just tossed it in the bin. WTF!? I'll miss it, truly.

15. Mob Psycho 100

I thought season 1 was fine, I preferred One Punch Man, but damn this year they completely switched roles and this was a FANTASTIC season. The animation was jaw dropping (rivalled only by Demon Slayer) and the plot progressed in a nice way. The final battle was of epic proportions and made me comepletely fall in love with this show. I may re-watch it if I have free time just to see those scenes again. Damn.

14. Euphoria

Zendaya excels here! What I loved about this is that at no point did it feel like another show about rough teenage life. The stakes are real, the acting is excellent, and the story is compelling enough to make you want to finish watching. Will I get into a S2?, maybe, but I don't regret spending time with this wild but all too real story. It was raw, and I expect nothing less from HBO but to give me quality yet again.

13. Dark

WATCH. THIS. SHOW. The writing is sooooo good. It's haunting. Its plot is SO intricate and once you start to connect the dots you're blown away. Netflix has a HIT on its hands but it's not as populr because it's a german show with subtitles. Don't let that stop you though, if you're like me and occasionally like a show that doesn't immediately give you the answers but instead lets you think, theorize and give you answers ep by ep, this is a must watch, truly! :clap3:

12. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel  9

Ahhh this show. So..., after ranking at #3 last year with a terrific debut, the final scene where she did... what she did... with that pig, really left a sour taste in my mouth. I mean, end your show on a high note, don't piss people off y'know? 

Well, this 2nd season hits the ground sprinting, and you know what? Its charm has remained, the comedy isn't as strong but still puts a smile on your face, the characters are as lively and well acted as ever, and it all almost made me forget about that thing... that happened. Towards the end they tied it up, by having Benjamin DRAG HER A** for her DUMBa** actions and the way she treated him. :mad::mad::mad::mad: VERY fullfilling for me as a viewer, still I prefer them together (the chemistry is ridiculous, I don't think i've seen a better on screen couple) and the writing was very sloppy for doing it in the 1st place. Then, by trying to push her with the other comic who she's had a great friendship with? it all made me dislike the show for its writing a bit. The other characters had little to do, so much so that Maisel's parents were suddenly so poor they had to move in with their daughters' divorcee's parents (??) and the ex had to buy a bar and meet an odd quirky new char to stay relevant. It's clear they're struggling on what to do with so many characters and that's a shame. Finally, Maisel's mother's arc was weird, having her refuse to watch her daughters show, when her whole storyline last season was that she didn't feel included... wtf was that? Its was so upsetting to watch and there was little payoff when Maisel addressed it angrily later. The show still stands as a favourite, but surprisingly i'm pretty meh on a 3rd season unless these things are addressed.

11. Grace & Frankie  2

Yet another terrific season, and yet again, the two leading ladies are all I want to see. They shine, get the best storylines and have the best one-liners. It's such an easy, fun binge1 the girls fought less which was a relief, and I'm so happy Grace got married. As usual the husbands are a non-event, as are the kids to a large degree. Less of them would be great. It's only ranked lower because I enjoyed others more. All hail the longest running Netflix original series ever! :clap3:

10. The Morning Show

I'm genuinely surprised by how much I like this, but Jennifer BLEW ME AWAY with her performance here and continues to do so. The show depicts all sides of a #metoo case in a way that's very interesting to watch, and as i've seen others say, Steve Carell is brave for taking on the role of Mitch, which he does extremely well. There's guilt, confidence in that he isn't wrong, but doubt all in one performance and he does it effortlessly. It also helps that there's a strong supporting cast all around, no one drops the ball here. I will say that Reese's character - the go-getter journalist who seeks the truth - is probably one of the weakest characters, there's little growth there, just her smart mouth and sometimes regrettable actions, but even then Reese does her best with the role.

9. Killing Eve  7

Everyone seriously needs to shutup about the showing being bad with the departure of Phoebe, what an exxageration. :biblio: That said, there's a small decline in quality, when observing the interaction between characters, or the choices they made. Nevertheless, this was another great season of Killing Eve. The plot progressed nicely, Jodie once again was excellent, as was Sandra, and i liked that they continued to include the husband and showed him the true consequences his wife faces daily doing what she does. The obsession was played up a bit, and the romance definetly went full throttle in S2, but I'm confident that with Phoebe back, character development can improve and we can start getting rid of meaningless characters.

8. Bojack Horseman  7

This was my #1 show of the year, mainly because I binged the entire 5 seasons and fell in love with the prgoression of storylines and char arcs. In its final season (1st half), BJ started extremely strong and maintained that momentum up until the very end. Finally, Bojack will be held accountable for his horrible actions (one would think), but season after season he's gotten away with, or rather not had to face intense public scrutiny for the things he's done, and has instead felt it intensely on his own through depression and his closest friends/fam who know what the real him looks like. After a journey of getting better, the season ending with the prospect that his biggest hurdle is coming at him is smart, it will be the ultimate test to see if he can stay sober. That said, I can't help but feel that it's only happening now because the show's ending. If this was to happen at any time it should have been when he choked his co-star, so many on-set crew were filming it MUST have gotten leaked, but instead one interview erased the actions at least publicly. I guess there was no other way to end it though, so I can't complain too much. The ep where Mr. PB and is GF are fighting at the surprise Bday party - funniest ep EVER :ahh:

It breaks my heart that this show is coming to an end, it deseves 10+ seasons like lesser shows family guy etc, and I can't wait to see how they tie it up. :heart2:

7. Demon Slayer

WATCH. THIS. SHOW! What exquisite animation, i'd watch it again for that alone,. I mean you CANNOT take your eyes off of the screen in some scenes, blink and you'll miss something. HIGH PRAISE to the team who worked on this show, it's some of the best animation i've ever seen! What's also great is that the plot is extremely strong as well. The main character's drive for becoming a slayer - to save his sister - and the character growth that he displays is sooooo well done. In fact all character developments are great, there's one that I really disliked when he was introduced.. I still don't love him but i've warmed up quite a bit due to the writing. The show keeps you engaged from start to finish and is one of those where you're genuinely upset that it ends so quickly because you just want to keep watching.

6. Big Little Lies

Hearing that thee Meryl Streep would be in this season made me think this would EASILY be top 3 of my year. But a soft middle of the season made it a bit lower in ranking. I was mostly interested in Meryl/Nicole's arc as well as Laura Dern, who continues to steal many scenes she's in. Nevertheless Meryl did not dissappoint, her mannerisms imitating Alexander's character was very impressive, and Nicole did not hold back. WHAT A GREAT finale court scene as well, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I'm so glad Nicole's char took things into her own hands and tackled things confidently, but with poise. The massive happiness I felt when she won custody made me realise how strongly I still enjoy this show. Unfortunately all of the other char arcs were weak, and if this show is to continue they're going to have to fix that. They need to establish a strong plot that incorporates all ladies, now that there is no source material to lean upon. Can't wait for a 3rd season!!

Edited by KasioKas

Banks, Kim, Ari and Sabrina in the banner :duca: although Banks and Sabrina kinda flopped for me this year :keir:

So i've increased my TV ranking from 10 to 35 as i've realised I watched a sh** ton of shows and want to highlight a number of them for good or bad. Binge-watching Mrs. Maisel now to complete it.

Also Camila's late release has thrown a small wrench in my schedule so that's coming soon.

:heart2:

Edited by KasioKas

y7MWVxz.jpg

Let's kick it off with my fave TV shows of 2019!

SHOW LIST (35 - 25)

**There may be spoilers in the write-ups so please take caution*

35. The Umbrella Academy

1561457937-514JO2Bj-HyL.jpg

I did not see the appeal of this show that everyone else did, I could not even bear to complete it. The writing is lacklustre and only takes shape half way into the show. The characters are one-note and the actors themselves are hardly better. The only thing mildly interesting was the young character who time travelled. Don't care about a 2nd season.. this is why people are growing tired of the superhero trope, because of mediocrity like this...

34. The Rising of the Shield Hero

1974560_English_ContinueWatchingMobile_e5ca74cc-7ca3-e911-82a8-dd291e252010.jpg

While I really enjoyed this in the beginning, and immediately wanted the main character to gain revenge, the show spent far too much time before giving the viewer resolve, instead leading us on with filler episodes and useless characters and more eps where he was degraded and made fun of repeatedly. While I enjoyed seeing him slowly gain respect when he wondered out to other cities and gain new colleagues, I could not finish this as I just got bored of the same formulaic episode over and over. I found out later that the final ep didn't even give the satisfaction that many hoped for...

33. Dollface

73147811_2354889678156222_3911884018783419201_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106&oh=fdedaa17da047c862a75d4da095d6073&oe=5E8C5F8D

I watched this because it looked cute and holy sh*t it's Brenda Song from Zack & Cody - my childhood, and Shay (from my avi) is great, love her (not the best actress but certainly getting better and one of the prettiest women on earth). Anyway, make no mistake this show has little substance, but as something to have playing in the background or a quick binge-watch on a saturday night it served its purpose. I didn't appreciate the main character's friends giving her sh*t for being a homebody but w/e, I guess in this world extroverts are praised and introverts are.. made fun of?

32. One Punch Man

OPM2_KeyVisual.gif

This show was one of the BEST anime of its debut year, but with a new studio taking the helm for this new 2nd season, it immediately and very sadly fell from grace. The plot was still decent, but that animation, ugh! what a decline, and the main character being absent for so many eps was an odd choice, it's like this new villain took the role of main char for the season. There were a few good action scenes and many overreacted when they tore it to shreds, but it's sad to see one of my previous favourites now so low on my y/end list, especially since it was so popular when it debuted. I hope it gets better upon its return.

31. Why Women Kill

Why-Women-Kill-poster-850.jpg

ATRL users in particular praised this one quite a bit, evidently because of the empowering women. Let me tell you, i'm not in that camp, but I did enjoy it. The premise was good, knowing from the start where the main characters would end up was a fresh take, and it was a decent watch, but the acting in many scenes left much to be desired, including actors/actresses i'd have thought would be better given their experience. Some storylines were stronger than others and some secondar characters were boring to watch while others stole the scene. It was a mixed bag. I wouldn't recommend anyone watch this, but I don't necessarily regret watching it either.

30. The Good Place

When-is-%E2%80%98The-Good-Place%E2%80%99-Season-4-Episode-10-Arriving.jpg?fit=990%2C743&ssl=1

What a boring start to the final season, nothing has left me on the edge of my seat, i'm not particularly excited or curious about how they will wrap this all up, the characters interacting with each other is now very predictable (who's going to speak up, who will interupt, who will give a boring one-liner etc.) and nothing they say is no longer funny or clever, it's like the writers just gave up? The 'twists' aren't surprising or interesting anymore, they're just an eye-roll and a diversion from the main plot, and the whole 'humans can change, humanity can be better' message has been beaten to death on the heads of loyal viewers. Maybe that's harsh, it's still a cute show that has a twinkle of the spark it once shone bright with in its debut... it's a very obvious dimmed light now though, and it's ready to end. I'm ready for it to end.

29. Special

AAAABfaxxZlVk0GLhctv0USkIoG_nf3BlVr2uep385a5hqBD6CG58hp8BkdLkCqyB2RJ5DUN0az_fAy01BCha2i9kjCy_6koHnVg2A.jpg

What a delightful show, the main character and his life are an entertaining watch, and all actors chosen played their parts well. I binged this all in one sitting and never felt bored or tired, and in fact, i'm hoping for a seaosn 2 with more eps. Don't expect a laugh out loud comedy but it was a fun watch.

28. Tuca and Bertie

MV5BZDVhYTc2NDAtNzBjZC00ZTliLWI2YTctM2U2YTI0OTAyYTcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4NjY5OTQ@._V1_-600x889.jpg

Wasn't going to give this the time of day until I find out it was created by those that created Bojack Horseman (A.K.A. my #1 show last year). Ofcourse i immediately watched and ended up bingeing the whole thing. It's not as good as Bojack but not bad by any means either. The main chars play off each other well, Tiffany Haddish in particular does a good job here as the quirky friend, and the animation was fun and interesting in ways that reminded me of Bojack. It's a shame it won't be getting a 2nd season.

27. Will & Grace

Image result for will & grace season 11

Woooh strap in because I have a lot to say about this one. I for one am not a fan of bringing back old classics. Let dead shows lay in peace and create something original! That said, I wasn't going to miss out on this now that it is back, and you know what? The charm is still there, it's great to hear their jokes relevant to today's pop culture and the insults to one another are just as savage as before. Making Karen a major trump supporter is an.. odd choice but even with that her and Jack steal every scene they're in.. now let's get in to my issues. WHY. THE F*CK must the idiotic writers constantly put us viewers through a rollercoaster of Will/Grace getting into relationships, being happy for two eps and then breaking them up?? Then they'll say they're better off alone and with each other, then both find love again, maybe hate each other's partner blah blah oops they're single again! It's repetitive, it's lazy, and it's infuriating. Even this latest ep I saw, somehow the perfect guy for Will just ups and leaves for no good reason at all. If you INSIST on casting big names as guest stars to date these characters plan ahead for a long relationship, or stick them with no name talent so they can remain happy for a godamn minute. Ugh, i'm glad this is the final season, kill it with fire.

26. Sex Education

71AMf9ajRXL._SX425_.jpg

This show was just okay, I watched it due to the great reviews online at the time and wasn't really disappointed but had no glowing reviews either. It's just another decent Netflix show with tongue-in-cheek humour and an uniteresting cast (token black person inserted for "DIVERSITY!!". It isn't bad by any means, but I wasn't really interested in finishing it and it developed this annoying by the books plot of *main character does really stupid thing, doesn't tell anyone. Eventually person finds out, big argument, they make up by the finale* trope that I wasn't interested in sitting through.

25. Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

31aafa34659589dd21c1935fa5b9e8d31547162167_main.jpg

Randomly decided to check this one out as a new show of the season and damn from the 1st ep it locked me in with no censoring on the violence or gore. These girls look cute just they're bloody and savage as hell. It's a tale of warriors post war stepping into it again reluctantly but for the greater good, and every ep was both well written and animated. There were some scenes I was surprised to see like the torture ones, but man was it entertaining from start to finish. Glad I picked it up out of share luck and hope it gets a 2nd season!

Songs that almost made my top 150:

1.       Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li) - Mark Ronson - Late Night Feelings

2.       Put It All On Me (feat. Ella Mai) - Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project

3.       Okay Okay - Alessia Cara - This Summer - EP

4.       Another One - Kim Petras - Clarity

5.       Put Down Your Phone - Travis Garland - Put Down Your Phone (TRAVIS YOU CAN DO BETTER SIR!)

6.       Flying On My Own - Céline Dion - Flying On My Own + Dave Audé Remix - Single

7.       Thing Called Love - Kevin Ross - Thing Called Love - Single (wooh! That high note, but otherwise boring song)

8.       I Forgot That You Existed - Taylor Swift - Lover

9.       RESTORE THE FEELING (feat. Sean Leon & Jacob Collier) - Daniel Caesar - CASE STUDY 01

10.   Stormy Weather - Tinashe - Songs for You

11.   Warm (feat. HAIM) - Charli XCX - Charli

12.   Shake It (feat. Big Freedia, CupcakKe, Brooke Candy & Pabllo Vittar) - Charli XCX - Charli (Love how much she experimented with this track, but some features are not needed)

13.   Dead 2 Me - Emily Vaughn - Bitch Bops - EP

14.   Know Better - Tinashe - Songs for You

15.   Eyes on You - Sara Bareilles - Amidst the Chaos

16.   Footsteps (feat. Musiq Soulchild) - Kehlani - While We Wait

17.   Swan Song (From the Motion Picture "Alita: Battle Angel") - Dua Lipa - Swan Song (From the Motion Picture "Alita: Battle Angel") - Single

18.   Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA) - Mark Ronson - Late Night Feelings

19.   RPG (feat. 6LACK) - Kehlani - While We Wait

20.   No Such Thing - Sara Bareilles - Amidst the Chaos

21.   Trampoline - SHAED & ZAYN - Trampoline - Single

22.   Priest - Julia Michaels - Inner Monologue Part 2

23.   Hate Me - Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD - Hate Me - Single (trash pop, fun song but meh)

24.   Brave - Don Diablo & Jessie J - Brave - Single

25.   Real Love - Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

26.   Like You - Alessia Cara - This Summer - EP

27.   Everything He Needs - Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

28.   Love Me & Let Me Go - Ashley Tisdale - Love Me & Let Me Go - Single

29.   Joanna - JoJo - Joanna - Single (Cute, but I want vocals, this served as an intro for me..)

30.   False God - Taylor Swift - Lover

31.   Come Along - Pentatonix - Come Along (ugh great harmonies but I just don't f*ck w/this I still don't know why..)

32.   All I Know - Violet Days - All I Know - Single

Songs I discovered/loved in '19 but was released before '19:

1.   Fire on Fire - Sam Smith - Fire on Fire - Single

2.   Waves - Normani (I prefered the cover by Haben Abraham (Eriam) on Ytube - PHENOMENAL and better than the original)

3.   Prisoner - Tinashe Kachingwe - Baby (Deluxe Edition)

4.   On Purpose - Sabrina Carpenter - EVOLution

5.   Talk To Me - ZAYN - Icarus Falls

6.   Feels Like Loneliness - Sabrina Carpenter - EVOLution

7.   Heart to Break - Kim Petras - Heart to Break :jonny4: (i'm such a :clown: for not loving this in '18, it would have been top 5 deada**)

8.   I Don't Mind - ZAYN - Icarus Falls

9.   Dangerous - Ella Mai - Ella Mai

10.   I Need - Clark Beckham - Year One :jonny5:

11.   Sleep - Clark Beckham - Year One

• ATRL Moderator

For TV shows,

started umbrella academy and rising of shield hero but couldn't finish it.

loved tuca & berty/ sex education

your hm's look cute for songs. real love <3 

Song HMs: Another One, IFTYE, Stormy Weather, Know Better, Swan Song, No Such Thing, Everything He Needs, LM&LMG, False God :eddie: Eyes On You & Real Love deserved to make it on the main list! ESPECIALLY Real Love... kiii did you forget Ashley released an album this year? :keir:

Haven't seen any of the shows but I remember the Why Women Kill trailer being quite interesting, too bad I don't watch many TV shows these days :keir:

Heart to Break is a bop but lowkey overrated :fan: Everything He Needs is so cute :jonny4: pros my fave off the album

Stormy Weather, Know Better, Swan Song and False God are cute :alexz3:

I didn't listen to Sara's album this year, but Fire was a solid lead, maybe someday I'll give it a chance.

Trampoline should've made it though :jonny: (with the original version :eli: )

Drag The Good Place. Talk about a front loaded series.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:34 PM, KasioKas said:

1.       Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li) - Mark Ronson - Late Night Feelings

Sad about this. :sad: 

saU0Efm.jpg

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

z3q6QIg.gif

Cool - Jonas Brothers //  I Think He Knows - Taylor Swift

Image result for Cool - Jonas BrothersTaylor Swift - Lover.png

It’s a tie! I like both of these and couldn’t kick one out of the top 150 list, but they're nowhere near my faves of the year. JB’s came back w/a bang and this is among the best on their album, Taylor had hits/misses, this is a small hit imo.

Please Me - Cardi B & Bruno Mars

Image result for Please Me - Cardi B & Bruno Mars

Great collab, a rare one where the artists complement each other very well, and I was sure this would be a smash for both, but after a few listens, I got bored.

148. Bloodshot - Dove Cameron

147. No Drug Like Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

146. I Remember - Betty Who

145. Jealous - Emily Vaughn

144. Dear Society - Madison Beer

Image result for Dear Society - Madison Beer

Madison sis.. after leaving your mark on my list last yr, I would have thought you'd smash with your album... but it's nowhere to be found and this song is not it. It's cute but you can do better surely?

143. Actress - Tori Kelly

Image result for inspired by true events tori kelly

Still wondering who she sings about here, she never said, not even at her live show, but must have struck a chord to write a whole song about it.. a boring song but her vocals makes everything better.

142. Perfect Crime - Tinashe

141. Orpheus - Sara Bareilles

140. Living Proof - Camila Cabello

Your falsetto is not pleasing to the ear, but it’s not a bad song by any means. Her tone is so weird but somehow I haven’t turned away yet. Also, that final chorus of falsetto & head voice, they’re so uneven and don’t go together AT ALL. Where’s the harmony to mesh it all together. ugh.

139.  Cash Race - Tinashe

138. Started - Iggy Azalea

Image result for Started - Iggy Azalea

Hated the album, but this single is a bop and the mv is great! I rarely listen to rap but miss Azalea usually delivers. I also oddly don’t make comparisons to Drake’s similar Started from the Bottom.

137. Next Level Charli - Charli XCX

Image result for Next Level Charli - Charli XCX

My 2nd favourite intro to an album all year! What an awesome start that perfectly encapsulates the album, the energy, the build-up, plus it’s catchy as hell.

136. Love Language – Kehlani

Image result for Love Language – Kehlani

The instrumental makes this song! The lyrics are good, Kehlani never disappoints with her voice, but that instrumental is very appealing.

135. Wolf at Your Door - Chloe x Halle

Image result for Wolf at Your Door - Chloe x Halle

Hated the soundtrack but this was a gem! I love hearing them harmonize together and lowkey wish they’d do a more popular sound and collab with others to get their names out there and release more.

134. I'm Fakin - Sabrina Carpenter

133. Feel It Twice - Camila Cabello

132. Kid I Used To Know - Tori Kelly

One of the better songs on the album, with a mid-tempo beat and was excellent live with live guitars, especially when she did the chorus run while her guitarist played it at the same time! She sounds confident/passionate in the chorus and it works.

131. Story of Us - Tinashe

y7MWVxz.jpg

SHOW LIST (24 - 15)

**There may be spoilers in the write-ups so please take caution*

24. She's Gotta Have It

Related image

Pissed this got cancelled!! S2 wasn't as good as S1 but I guess she did have to grow and move on from the leading men, which is why them still sticking around in some capactiy was very odd. The show didn't know where to go, and what to do with characters it established, and that was to it detriment. Too bad, it was a fun watch.

23. Astra Lost in Space

Image result for Astra Lost in Space

WOW I randomly gave this one a shot and fell in love with it. I'm so happy I started it because unlike 99% of anime out there that gets extrememly predictable, this surprised me AT EVERY TURN. Every ep was entertaining, every twist further pushed the plot to places I NEVER could have imagined it going. I can easily see this being a hit in the western world as a live action sci-fi show, and that's a great idea by the way. I don't see how it can have a S2 but I want more!!

22. Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler

Image result for kakegurui cover art

Another fun season, but nowhere near as good as the first. The stakes were incredibly high as always, but focusing less on the leading lady was not a good choice, and flirting with the family reveal of Jabami to not reveal it in the end in full was painful. Still, can't wait for season 3!

21. Russian Doll

Image result for russian doll show netflix

I really liked this, but often times was waiting to see how it ended. Also, not sure if Natasha purposefully hired actors that are all poor, in order to make herself look better, but I would like to see stronger characters/actors in a new season. Surprisingly, this didn't get boring or repetitive because there was always something keeping it going, maybe it ws Natasha herself. She carried this show and did a good job doing it. She's proven she can star all on her own, and not amongst a plethora of other females in a show like OITNB.

20. RuPauls Drag Race UK

Image result for RPDR UK

Whew a season from my own city that many consider the best the show has done in years! It lacked in some areas but was overall entertaining as hell and the rightful contestant won! I really enjoyed how progressively better it got as eps aired, in fashion, humour and just relatability to the contestants, which let's face it, is this show's greatest charm.

19. Our Planet

Our Planet Movie Poster

Love documentaries like this & I should mention i'm also enjoying 'Seven Worlds, One Planet' which is a bit more direct in its message. Our Planet was excellent in that it showed the beauty of our world first, the animals, the nature, the vast seas, before the warning message came in of how we continue to neglect it all and what we can do to make a difference. It's such an important show that took YEARS in the making to release, with exquisite HD shots thoughout, seriously you could pause at any moment and make it your screensaver, and an accompanying website to learn more about what you could do to help the world you live in. I can't wait to watch it again. (Esp the deep sea episode :heart2:)

18. RuPaul's Drag Race (season 11)

Image result for rpdr 11

Whew! As much as I enjoyed my hometown version that debuted this yr, something about the drama and fashion of this show was slightly better for me. I rarely if ever watch reality tv, ugh, but this is so fun and funny and has made some serious pop culture impact. Miss Vangie returning, OPULENCE!! etc. It's a fun watch, even if my fave didn't win and deserved too.........

17. Couples Therapy

Image result for couples therapy tv series

I really enjoyed this one! It was a deep dive into real relationships by a real therapist, dissecting their issues, trying to get both points of view on the topics of sex, love, family, personal life and history. I loved that it was 3/4 couples for the whole show, and the more I watched the more I grew to like/dislike the couples. As someone who's always wanted to explore therapy, it was nice to be in the office and see how it works, and to observe the therapist's objectivity. I especially liked seeing that she too neded someone to confide in about her patients and how to maneuver and not let them break up.

16. Santa Clarita Diet 6

SantaClaritaDietCover.jpg

I'M PISSSSSSSSSSED this was cancelled!! It's so good and the only reason it's lower this year is because I enjoyed other shows more, it still held up this season and I again had genuine laugh out loud moments. DAMN IT I so rarely find good comedies and this was excellent and they just tossed it in the bin. WTF!? I'll miss it, truly.

15. Mob Psycho 100

Image result for mob psycho 100 season 2

I thought season 1 was fine, I preferred One Punch Man, but damn this year they completely switched roles and this was a FANTASTIC season. The animation was jaw dropping (rivalled only by Demon Slayer) and the plot progressed in a nice way. The final battle was of epic proportions and made me comepletely fall in love with this show. I may re-watch it if I have free time just to see those scenes again. Damn.

Edited by KasioKas

Spoiler
On 12/4/2019 at 4:04 PM, K$Ellie said:

Banks, Kim, Ari and Sabrina in the banner :duca: although Banks and Sabrina kinda flopped for me this year :keir:

Banks and flopped don't belong in the same sentence, how dare you nn

On 12/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

:party: 

UPDATE! :party::party:

On 12/6/2019 at 8:46 AM, Maddox said:

YES for TV!! (and music ofc)

Woo! Check 'em out. Top 15 coming soon too!

On 12/7/2019 at 5:14 PM, Tsareena said:

For TV shows,

started umbrella academy and rising of shield hero but couldn't finish it.

loved tuca & berty/ sex education

your hm's look cute for songs. real love <3 

Glad i'm not the only one who couldn't finish Umbrella & Shield. Ugh, it's a shame I started out liking Shield too... Enjoy the update!

On 12/7/2019 at 8:08 PM, Remmy said:

Song HMs: Another One, IFTYE, Stormy Weather, Know Better, Swan Song, No Such Thing, Everything He Needs, LM&LMG, False God :eddie: Eyes On You & Real Love deserved to make it on the main list! ESPECIALLY Real Love... kiii did you forget Ashley released an album this year? :keir:

I did not forget, no.. :keir: 

I started out liking Real Love but it got old in no time. ugh.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, K$Ellie said:

Haven't seen any of the shows but I remember the Why Women Kill trailer being quite interesting, too bad I don't watch many TV shows these days :keir:

Heart to Break is a bop but lowkey overrated :fan: Everything He Needs is so cute :jonny4: pros my fave off the album

Stormy Weather, Know Better, Swan Song and False God are cute :alexz3:

Cute isn't enough for top 150 :sats:

On 12/8/2019 at 2:29 AM, PrinceMichaelFan said:

30.   False God - Taylor Swift - Lover :clap3:

Enjoy another update!:katie2:

On 12/8/2019 at 5:50 AM, potent said:

I didn't listen to Sara's album this year, but Fire was a solid lead, maybe someday I'll give it a chance.

Trampoline should've made it though :jonny: (with the original version :eli: )

GO LISTEN TO IT NOW!! wtf?

On 12/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Wicked said:

Drag The Good Place. Talk about a front loaded series.

Truly. I'm not even sure I want to finish it now, the last 3 eps before winter break were SO cringe.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:33 PM, prézli said:

Sad about this. :sad: 

I did like it, just not enough. :sad:

• ATRL Moderator

Bloodshot :clap3:

Love Me & Let Me Go is so good! I really enjoyed Ashley's last album.

Started is that anthem I never knew I needed :katie2: Wolf at your Door is such a great song, it was better than anything else on the GOT album. 

On-deck: Hate Me + Trampoline :worship:

150-131: Please Me :clap3:

#150-141: Cool :fish1: I Think He Knows :sats: Oh wow I Remember, No Drug Like Me, Perfect Crime and Orpheus should all be top 50 at minimum :weeps: 3 of those are my favorites from the albums they come from. || #140-131: Started and Story of Us :smile: I'm Fakin :eddie: Cash Race :katie2:

• ATRL Moderator

no drug like me, perfect crime, cash race, next level charli bops  

wanted to get into she's gotta have it but it got dragged endlessly on my timeline
astra lost in space looks cute
:jonny: russian doll was amazing  

5 hours ago, KasioKas said:

It's a fun watch, even if my fave didn't win and deserved too.........

If your fave was A'Keria, I agree.

w8Ton0e.gif

I Remember :clap3: we love some Betty praise :eli: 

Living Proof is actually a grower :fan: 

Love Language is a bop :katie2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.