Choose The Album, Then a Song 9: And the winner is...

Pedro

Oh my gosh, the creativity @Pedro I'm so impressed :jonny:

Whilst I'm not President of the Harry Potter Fan Club, I do really enjoy the stories and hopefully after a bit of research, I'll know how to allocate the songs, Halsey and myself :duca: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedro

• shelven

• MusicLoverDude

• lhdang2000

Welp I've never read a single HP book, and I've barely watched the movies. :skull: 

But this is a really cool challenge tho, coming from someone who knows quite little about the franchise. :duca: I'd say I'm a Hufflepuff, so y'all better pander to me! :eli: 

3 hours ago, Rihlana said:

Oh my gosh, the creativity @Pedro I'm so impressed :jonny:

Whilst I'm not President of the Harry Potter Fan Club, I do really enjoy the stories and hopefully after a bit of research, I'll know how to allocate the songs, Halsey and myself :duca: 

Both Slytherin perhaps? 

1 hour ago, Lazuli said:

Both Slytherin perhaps? 

giphy.gif 

4 minutes ago, Rihlana said:

giphy.gif 

Kidding! :fan: But Halsey better be or else I'm giving you a 0

Good luck! :heart2: 

2 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Kidding! :fan: But Halsey better be or else I'm giving you a 0

Good luck! :heart2: 

Haha, I know you are! And thank you :heart2: 

She gives me Slytherin/Ravenclaw vibes! We'll have to see after I do some digging :fan: 

Gryffindor in the house y'all!

So I finally managed to brainstorm where each of the songs fit and where me and Sammi fit. Now I just need to start writing. Too bad I have work in an hour. 

For a second I remembered the deadline being June 2nd, so I was just about to ask for an extension because I haven't had time to start yet :rip: But between tonight, the bit of time I'm home tomorrow, and most of Sunday, I should be able to finish this on time.

I'm gonna need an extension though :dies:

This work week is draining me

Can it be extended to Tuesday?

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

Extending the deadline 'til Wednesday! What do you think? @Rihlana, @shelven and @MusicLoverDude

I hope that's enough! It should be sweet. 

Edited by Rihlana

FInally got a chance to do my rough draft. Will finalize it tomorrow night. 

Just a heads-up that I should be able to have my entry done tomorrow, but I'll probably only be submitting it pretty late.

No worries!

I'm really sorry, but is it okay if I submit tomorrow? :dancehall: I thought I had the evening free to work on this but completely forgot I had to figure out my course schedule for school today. I 100% promise I'll have it in by tomorrow night!

I'm about halfway through. I'm really sorry! Exams and work are all I have been doing lately, no me time :'( but I really hope to smash it out ASAP.

I can't believe I'm the only person in, and this is with only having Monday off :toofunny3:

So I just finished writing... @Pedro what exactly did you have in mind when you said "over the top" regarding the word limit? Because I'm worried I may have reached that :rip: 

5 hours ago, shelven said:

So I just finished writing... @Pedro what exactly did you have in mind when you said "over the top" regarding the word limit? Because I'm worried I may have reached that :rip: 

ddd same :deadbanana: and I'm not even finished. I hope my essay is captivating enough not to bore the judges :toofunny2: 

(And I just realised it said you do not have to do a write up about all of the songs :skull:)

I've finally finished but I'm fairly certain that I've gone "over the top" :skull: 

I have a feeling we all went over the top tbh :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, Rihlana said:

I've finally finished but I'm fairly certain that I've gone "over the top" :skull: 

Same. I'm just gonna submit it anyways (especially if all 3 of us did it :toofunny2:)

I don't like reading long ass essays tbh :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.