Just now, Psycho said:

STE

efVjuFc.gif

i'll consider it

efVjuFc.gif

• ATRL Moderator

sUjAZbR.png

CHALLENGE RANKINGS!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to all of you who filled out the challenge ratings section of the survey. The results are posted below -- the higher the average score, the more beloved the challenge was. The standard deviation column indicates the variance of opinion in the ratings -- the green ratings in this column mean that the scores were close to each other, and the red ratings in this column mean that there is a lot of difference in opinion. For example, the 24 Hour Challenge had the highest standard deviation, meaning that some people LOVED it and gave it 10s while other people LOATHED it and gave it 1s. On the other hand, a challenge like Trivial Pursuit or In Memoriam had most of its scores bundled very close to the average, showing an agreement amongst the survey participants. The "last season" column shows the challenge's season 8 ranking and the change from last season's list... some big moves tbh!

Let me know what you think of these results!

qRrDnwE.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

synonymous songs >>>>>>>

chain reaction panned :clap3:

The audience demands a performance of Ava Max's new smash hit single, Alone Pt. II

Psycho

Just now, Psycho said:

The audience demands a performance of Ava Max's new smash hit single, Alone Pt. II

Psycho

the audience in question when ava gets on: 

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

sUjAZbR.png

TROPHY PRESENTATION!

Thank you EVERYONE for what has to be the best season of Let's Spoon that I have ever hosted! Without a doubt my favorite. This season was incredibly fun with many, many passionate, rootable players... many of whom were incredibly skilled ones. Beyond these compelling characters, I was so impressed with how quickly the rounds would finish even before the top 20. You were a very dedicated and competitive cast that never failed to bring humor and excitement to the thread and the Discord chat. I will take away so many moments of laughter from this season and it's all because of you guys. On a personal note, the last few months have been really difficult for me due to some back-to-back injuries that have thrown me for a loop IRL, and so having this game to light up my day was such a gift. Thank you for keeping me smiling on some days when it was hard to do so! <3

And finally, the moment we've all been waiting for....

*the opening scream of Sweet but Psycho plays in the arena*

@Psycho and the robot army, please come on stage for your final award of the night! You were such a strong competitor the entire way through and you absolutely earned this win. I'm so excited to present you and your family our ninth trophy, and to my birthday twin no less!

fUMSrQD.png

Congratulations once again on your incredible first season!! Enjoy your twinkling turquoise trophy!

(and everyone stream On Somebody by Ava Max)

dbwUuN9.pngt9GwG7d.pngTzAt5xv.png9MPJfrQ.pngHUcLJyl.pngTkfKrwc.pngYsN6SwK.pngQXKJgo4.png

I will see you all for LSX in 2020. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

urgh stunning trophy!

thanks @Element again for hosting :heart2:

i had so much fun this season! you, once again, did an amazing job!

thanks to everyone who was a part of this amazing season. i love all of you

hopefully i'll see yall again next season

:heart2:

YY7TLSA3S2KAR422N7PATPOC5U.jpg

1 hour ago, Element said:

@shelven cursed list 

Shout-out to the king or queen who submitted this

1 hour ago, Element said:

HENRY!

with 40% of the vote!! this is henry's second time in a row winning this award - wow!

Maybe it's time we stop viewing his eliminations as shocking then :fan: :eli:

Anyways already said this earlier I think but congrats @Element on another successful season!! :clap3: :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.