ATRL's Family Feud 7 | Winner : Fruity (RESULTS P. 318)

PinkBox

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PinkBox

• Navyofbadgals

• Fruity

• shelven

you better give me the random power for once king @PinkBox

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

Even though they are "TECHNICALLY" the same song because its a remix...you asking for artists and the artists being different in that scenario implies they will be counted separately :michael: And probs would've moved people from choosing Perfect altogether, since obviously it was the hit song choice i that question. They are fully completely different versions at that point tbh. But what evs

Well... it obviously didn't move people from choosing Perfect, people didn't know that they would counted together

And I know that everyone will argue the side that will benefit them the most (ex: James wanting it together vs you wanting it split), so I'm not changing it x

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Well... it obviously didn't move people from choosing Perfect, people didn't know that they would counted together

And I know that everyone will argue the side that will benefit them the most (ex: James wanting it together vs you wanting it split), so I'm not changing it x

What I meant is that it moved me away from choosing it and so maybe others

But tea on the second point, your judgement is final and you should judge what you think is fairest x

Overall scoreboard updated

Round tomorrow, haven't done it yet and tired as hell x

So UGLY on the leaderboard when players have a random ass greyed out square but played every other round... yes I'm looking at u specifically @Navyofbadgals... disgusting pig

Lol at "always Gaga" the rule and you **** can't even remember her lead singles :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

So UGLY on the leaderboard when players have a random ass greyed out square but played every other round... yes I'm looking at u specifically @Navyofbadgals... disgusting pig

thanks for reminding me that I'm the highest player who missed a round on the scoreboard :clap3: higher than many people who played all rounds too whew!

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

For winning this round, @Psycho has won a...

Hide contents

Poutine!

Congratulations!

Hope I don't screw it up like certain users did this round...

another round another flop

I had Don't Start Now first and changed it to Don't Call Me Angel, **** me

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Our random contestant winning a power is...

Hide contents

#17... @Element

You have won a...

Buffet!

Congratulations!

finally i won something omg :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.