Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, URBAN said:

OMG!

@Yvess your 

formatting is everything.

giphy.gif

Thanks @URBAN! oldTRL made me love formatting lol

SLAY ME QUEEN

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, URBAN said:

OMG!

@Yvess your 

formatting is everything.

giphy.gif

Thanks @URBAN! OLDTRL made me love formatting lol

SLAY ME QUEEN KEYSHIA COLE

giphy.gif

F*** ATRL...THIS SITE IS TO THE PITS!

giphy.gif

Edited by Yvess

1 hour ago, URBAN said:

@Speezy should we expect another delay?

5PUyGZJ.gif

Results today round 5 today

a suprise today !

46 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Results today round 5 today

a suprise today !

What time is it tho?

@Touch It@thecptz  @Black Canary @Overprotected @EriKills

@KatyCatPH @Genio 

@Noah @URBAN @Sabbath

@Psycho  @LCTV @Lukey @Destro 

@bestfiction @Disruptive @Not Like The Movies 

@DevonRoars@kipperskipper @Aiko.

@xBoySelenatorx @Yvess @Hikari

On 11/2/2019 at 11:12 PM, Yvess said:

giphy.gifCRITIQUESgiphy.gif

IO3wkNM.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif#ArianaGrande - This song has a cute theme, it gives me color pink emotion whenever I listen to it so i guess the cuss word kinda helped in not making it too generic pop princess track. 

giphy.gif#Beyonce -- This is one of the best ways to effectively use cuss words to convey the proper emotion of the song

giphy.gif#Brandy  - I actually liked this one for its unusual Brandy sound, the cuss word is also a great bit of this track. 

giphy.gif#BritneySpears - Not a big fan of this track but I guess this is not the worst entry of this round. The overall theme of the song fits the criteria for me.

giphy.gif#ChristinaAguilera -  She is nasty. Such a bop! Even with no strong foul words used, this song used its production to elevate the experience in listening to this and made the listeners feel dirty while listening so this is a job well done for me. 

giphy.gif#DemiLovato -  SLAY. I love this choice. No other words but perfection.

giphy.gif#HayleyWilliams - Sending in a heavily rock-infused track is a great and wise choice for this round, it gives me the feels that she is angry or wants to diss someone even without the presence of awful bad words.

giphy.gif#HER - I am not liking this entry maybe because most of the cuss came from the rapper not her, but let me give you points for sending in a song with typical cuss words.

giphy.gif#JessicaMauboy -  I love this choice tbh. The track is so emotional that you would want her to cuss MORE so bad! I LOVE HER VOCALS IN THIS TOO.

giphy.gif#JessieJ - i am so in love with the "Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucka" line. The final line is so on point with this round too. 

giphy.gif#KatyPerry -  I dunno but this gives me life especially when we get to the chorus. Slay!

giphy.gif#KeyshiaCole - Be a considerate bitch next round and flop for once coz you are KILLING it! This track is fun and I love the message plus the cuss words used fits the song so well. 

giphy.gif#LadyGaga - Another enjoyable explicit track. I am so angry this did not get some success. I live for this song, the emotion is so on point which makes it perfect for this round's theme.

giphy.gif#LanaDelRey - Queen of cursing wbk! 

giphy.gif#Madonna - What a great bop! Love how she incorporated this sound to the prime message of the lyrics. Genius! The words she used to convey her message is not cringe-y in any way so you're good to me. 

giphy.gif#MansZelmerlow -  WOW OH WOW. King of reincarnation! You may not have strong foul words here but you make it up with the emotions. Good choice! I just said before that his voice is so powerful which I think gives every song a distinct sincere sound which makes it easy for me to receive the message of his song. 

giphy.gif#MariahCarey - Justice for this track is in order in next afterlife. I love this choice for this round! 

giphy.gif#NataliaKills  - She is scaring me with this track so I guess this is an effective song choice!

giphy.gif#Queen - I said earlier that choosing rock songs is a great way to cleverly survive this round so I think Queen will do just so well here too. Not a great fan of this song but I see why you went with this choice

giphy.gif#TaylorSwift - I feel like this round is gonna be so hard for artists like TS but you pulled through and came up with such a slayful choice, The breakdown to the chorus is so enigmatic and it makes me want to do something bad. Taylor being not a good role model to her listeners is a guilty pleasure of mine. 

giphy.gif#TheWeeknd  - You did it again, it is so nasty and kinky! Another sure-fire topnotch song choice. Job well done.

@Speezy

On 11/2/2019 at 10:27 AM, Hikari said:

YsvMbUC.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Circle The Drain - So this was a song about her ex-bf Travie McCoy where she dragged him for being a druggie, some of the lyrics could've been improved but since those are not really Katy's forte (pun intended hihi) we'll let that one slide
Hikari - #LadyGaga - Do What U Want  - She really gave her critics and haters the middle finger with this song so great job!
Hikari - #JessieJ - Do It Like A Dude - Yes bisexual chanteuse, girls can have dicks too! Come through with that women empowerment anthem!
Hikari - #Beyonce - Sorry - She never truly dumped Jay hihi jk, a bop and a half tho!
Hikari - #Queen - Son and Daughter - It's a great rock song but at the same time song tackled about how a man or woman should act/conform with what's acceptable to society's rules, lowkey anti-feminism too (?) 
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - Often - Well those lyrics were pretty explicit, such a nice jam too! Great job!
Hikari - #HayleyWilliams - Misery Business - "Once a *****, you're nothing more. I'm sorry that'll never change" Love that line :heart2:
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - thank u, next - A reflection of her past relationships, I'm not gonna lie and say that I didn't like this song when it first came out coz I truly did
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Sorry Not Sorry - Another middle finger song for the haters, it was perfectly executed :heart2:
Hikari - #HER - Slide - Another bop and a half, maybe it was just a lil too chill for me but still a nice song
Hikari - #Brandy - Beggin & Pleadin - Yay! Come through vocal bible! Really loved the production in this song too
Hikari - #MansZelmerlow - Careless - Oh this was cute, prolly my fave Mans song I've heard so far in this game xx
Hikari - #Madonna - Unapologetic Bitch - I forgot that this song had reggae influence, Madge never appropriate reggae culture again xx
Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Little Things - This was supposed to be an emotional song, right? I was not moved.
Hikari - #BritneySpears - Early Mornin' - Idk the song was just too sleazy. The purring (?) and yawning she did in the background didn't help at all.
Hikari - #NataliaKills - Rabbit Hole - Some explicit lyrics here and there and some moaning too, good enough I guess
Hikari - #MariahCarey - GTFO - Not really her most explicit song out there but still a good choice
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - **** it i love you - Norman ****ing Rockwell the title track would have been my choice but this one was not bad too
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - I Did Something Bad - Taylor cussing, cute I guess prolly one of my faves from reputation
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Dirrty - A hoe anthem, yeah the cussing was minimal but the lyrics were already explicit enough to make up for that
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - You - You can really feel her disgust and anger towards her man, a really nice one! 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:20 AM, xBoySelenatorx said:

better late than ever flops

Reveal hidden contents

Ariana Grande - I think this song would have remained the same if the unnecessary cuss words were removed. It’s cute but little kids cussing and trying not to get caught by their parents cute.

Beyoncé - BOP + it totally fits into the song. "**** you I AINT SORRY LAME ASS DUDE" It truly adds to the song.

Brandy - first of all, VOCALS hunty. Loved the vocals. The sis snapped, them bitches will now love you like I did… PHEW RELATABLE

Britney Spears - it's kind of difficult picturing her saying this lmao

Christina Aguilera - omg the smell…curse - very minimal

Demi Lovato - "Payback is a bad bitch" is kind of corny, maybe something like "karma is a bitch" would have felt less…. Kiddish. The "****in with a savage" part is great though. So both good and eh addition of curse words.

Hayley Williams - I was kind of confused about who she was calling a *****.. The gf? The guy? Herself? The track itself was fitting for that type of language. Even after reading the lyrics twice, I still didn't know who was the *****. Better than last round for sure

HER - LATE & she wasn't even the one cussing but it's okay bcs siri said she likes her so +20 points

Jessica Mauboy - LATE & another song where the cuss word could be replaced by a regular word and it would mean the same thing..

Jessie J - omg I was listening to this song earlier, it randomly came on. It was my first time listening and well.. I didn't really like it sonically wise. Theme wise, I guess I get it. Dudes are disgusting and therefore she needs to be disgusting sonically and cuss

Kate Bush - NA

Katy Perry - This was good, I felt the emotion behind the curse word. Do I think it would have been okay with out it? Yeah. It's one of those songs that don't need a cuss word, this one adds a bit to the song but unnecessary.

Keyshia Cole - Not even 10 seconds before being slapped with the curse words… i- sis was ANGRY

Lady Gaga - TABS. It's a shame that such a good song is erased bcs of someone else. Maybe my fav Gags song.

Lana Del Rey - Okay idk how ms lana is being diverse when the songs sound the same.. Like they've been different categories and I feel like they kind of all are the same but yet every week, theme wise, it fits.. Anyways, good job with the theme.

Madonna - This fit in the story, sonically wise, the chorus could have been better. Decent job of conveying the emotions of a bad bitch.

Mans Zelmerlow - oh mans… my MANs.. His discography is full of cute bops - from what I've heard so far. Now for this song, I mean it kind of adds something, he's hurt and he comes across as stupid and it ****s with him.

Mariah Carey - I mean the whole song is basically the title. Obvs fit but it felt too repetitive to the point where it kind of took away some emotions.mp3 away from the song.

Natalie Kills - It started so good, and then she opened her mouth. I don’t like the vocal production.. The curse line "****s hard" feels out of place for me, however the **** like rabbits goes well & I know that’s what she meant with the other line but it just didn't fit. For once, she did an okay job.

Queen - I mean its not the most exciting one from the bunch. I'm not sure if there was any other options but phew. I would say that the cuss word added maybe 5%-10% more emotion to the song, but that’s it.

Sade - NA

Taylor Swift - One of the best from rePUTAtion! It fits with the production, lyrics, everything. The first(?) time she cusses, it went with it. Good, but not as strong as the best ones this round.

The Weeknd - I think this is his round. Cursing/Bad words + The weeknd will always work. -6 points for cheating on siri though

Spoiler

Scores included with mine

Spoiler

Surprise coming today too

Spoiler

#ArianaGrande 8 personally it did seem forced at first but honestly my favorite lines of the track

#Beyonce 10 AN ANTHEM WHEW! I aint sorry for the score I gave you

#Brandy 9 some words you could really feel including the pain of the story line  whew

#BritneySpears 8 I thought it was a cute bop, I mean it did kinda flow in with the song .

#ChristinaAguilera  8 Okay a sexy little anthem from another Rottweiler production

#DemiLovato 10 You sent in a classic. The cuss words did convey the theme of the song and also it’s a cute bop

#HayleyWilliams 6 I really wasn’t moved by this that much it just went in and out the other

#HER 7 it’s a vibe but at the same time it wasn’t Tea due to the feature artist

#JessicaMauboy 8 Sorta like Taylors it was used effectively but could’ve used more of it in this track

#JessieJ 8 some of it seemed forced. But more power to Lesbie J

#KatyPerry 7 well this was underwhelming in my opinion, a waste of a fbomb ..

#KeyshiaCole 10 YAS THIS IS A SONG I WAS SEARCHING FOR ! This would’ve nailed the original round too.

#LadyGaga 8 it was good but not moving tbh

#LanaDelRey 10 Another song that honestly did that for the OG round and this round, go off

#Madonna 10 Well done some words like “bitch” wasn’t as effective as the fbomb in this track but I still like it

#MansZelmerlow 8 It was unexpected but good in a way , It did justice to the bridge tbh

#MariahCarey 8 I really didn’t feel the emotion through the cussing but it was definetly a bop and break up anthem

#NataliaKills 8 I thought it was decent

#Queen 6  um this was really easy to miss cuss word, The song was cute but sht kinda flowed along with it

#TaylorSwift 9 she definitely used sh*t to her advantage, really unexpected but hooking to hear a a cuss word in a Taylor track

#TheWeeknd 10 for me this hit the nails of the OG round and this round. You can definetly feel the coolness and emotion when he cuss

cooltext340387938119479.png

Lets start with one of the surprises, @Invisibility & @Wonderpuss did not send so is eliminated by default

also these people below

@DevonRoars @Touch It @thecptz @Sabbath @Lukey @Black Canary 2 of yall will be going home :eli: some yall may be safe , lets continue

#CREAMOFTHECROP

Speezy- Yvess- Hikari- Xboyselena | Average

@Psycho

#LadyGaga 8 9 10 9 9

#NotevenneartheCROP

@KatyCatPH

#KatyPerry

7 9 8 7 7.75

@fiercE

#MansZelmerlow

8 9 8 7 8

@EriKills

#NataliaKills

8 10 7 7 8

#WouldveBeenEliminated!ButWeoop-

@Aiko.

#ArianaGrande

8 6 8 6 7

@LGVHD

#HayleyWilliams

6 8 8 6 7

Not Ariana being almost out :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.