Spotify: Female Artists with Most 1B Streamed Tracks

Pop Art

4 hours ago, Scarface said:

I think a solo list would be better, but certain girls would cry about it.

If it was solo, the song you were just :jonny:'ing about getting close wouldn't count, make it make sense. :deadbanana2:

I agree that some examples are a bit of a reach (for example Kyla on One Dance or MØ on Cold Water since they're barely on it), but you can't include some songs where the featured artist clearly deserves a big chunk of the credit (like Daya on Don't Let Me Down or Rihanna on This Is What You Came For) and not others just because it doesn't feel like they deserve it. If features are included, which they deserve to be since many chart organizations count them when compiling an artist's career stats, then we have to look at all features, not just the one's that feel right.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Kyoto

• cuneytb

• Jude

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

If it was solo, the song you were just :jonny:'ing about getting close wouldn't count, make it make sense. :deadbanana2:

I agree that some examples are a bit of a reach (for example Kyla on One Dance or MØ on Cold Water since they're barely on it), but you can't include some songs where the featured artist clearly deserves a big chunk of the credit (like Daya on Don't Let Me Down or Rihanna on This Is What You Came For) and not others just because it doesn't feel like they deserve it. If features are included, which they deserve to be since many chart organizations count them when compiling an artist's career stats, then we have to look at all features, not just the one's that feel right.

It's not like Billie only has lovely.

when the party's over will join bad guy and she will have 2 solo.

1 minute ago, Scarface said:

It's not like Billie only has lovely.

when the party's over will join bad guy and she will have 2 solo.

I realize that as I'm the one who made the list in the OP. :deadbanana: But the point still stands, don't go :jonny:'ing over a collab of your fave getting close and then pivot to "oh some girls would be real mad if this list was solo like it should be!" sis I mean c'mon now. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I realize that as I'm the one who made the list in the OP. :deadbanana: But the point still stands, don't go :jonny:'ing over a collab of your fave getting close and then pivot to "oh some girls would be real mad if this list was solo like it should be!" sis I mean c'mon now. :deadbanana2:

Well I made that comment because of the thread :rip: 

If it were only solo I wouldn't have made that comment :deadbanana4:

Edit: and no Billie fan would get mad if the list was SOLO only, cause Billie doesn't need features to get 1b streams.

Edited by Scarface

• 4 weeks later...

Updated! Halsey becomes the first female artist with 3 1B+ streamed tracks and Billie becomes the 7th artist with 2 1B+ streamed tracks! :clap3: Next up is Selena Gomez's first/Cardi's third!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated! Cardi is now the second female artist and first female rapper to have 3 songs pass 1B streams. :clap3: Selena Gomez also sees her first song to pass the mark. :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

Updated! With Chandelier, Sia becomes the 8th female artist to have two songs cross 1B streams. :clap3:

I wanted Dua to be the first female with 3 1 billion songs but Halsey beat her

now Dua can be the first one to have 4 1 billion songs :clap3:

Updated! Selena Gomez is now the 9th female artist to have 2 1B songs and Taylor Swift is the 17th female artist to have a song with 1B streams. :clap3:

Since they both reached 1B on the same day, We Don't Talk Anymore and I Don't Wanna Live Forever are interchangeable for the 26th/27th female song to reach 1B streams.

Updated! Dua Lipa is the third female artist to collect 3 1B songs. IDGAF is also the 28th female song to reach 1B. :clap3:

Next song for each of the top 3 artists:

Cardi B:

• Bodack Yellow: 617m

Halsey

• Him and I: 510m

Dua LIpa:

• Don't Start Now: 945m

• 3 weeks later...

Updated! Anne-Marie joins the list with Rockabye being her first song to reach 1B. :clap3:

Dua should become the first to get four 1B streamed tracks tomorrow or the next day when Don't Start Now passes the mark. :clap3:

Dua about to get her fourth #1 smash 

That was fast for DSN :weeps:

Updated! As of yesterday, Dua is the first female artist to have 4 1B streamed tracks overall and is also the first to have 3 solo 1B streamed tracks! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.