IDWLF surpasses Work on Spotify

peterstyles13

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Shallow is not a "female" song.

TZkNowl.gif

yes... it is? lol.

It will be passing Work very shortly darling. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Taylor fanboy

• peterstyles13

• Cryptique

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

It hasn’t though. Work has 980M streams counting the remixes EP.

Since when does remixes count to the official songs streams??? 

Just now, JawBreaker said:

:ahh: :ahh: 

The manipulation, i-

7 minutes ago, Remixed said:

yes... it is? lol.

It will be passing Work very shortly darling. 

Right? Or...am I, like, missing something? Or is this some crass 2009 joke about Gaga’s supposed/perceived gender confusion?

source.gif

OT: The superior song, in which you can actually hear and understand the lyrics, won. :clap3:

Edited by DirtyPony87

16 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

15 minutes ago, Remixed said:

:ahh: :ahh: 

The manipulation, i-

Why would official remixes of a song not count towards the total streams of the original song when even the RIAA counts them towards the certification of said song ? :rip: 

The Work remixes EP has 80 million streams, we’re not going to ignore it. Neither does the RIAA.

“Multiple versions of digital tracks can be combined for the purposes of certification under the following guidelines:
 tracks defined as ‘radio mix’ or ‘album version’
 edited and explicit versions
remixes, provided they are not more than 90 seconds longer than the original version

https://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DIGITAL-SINGLE-AWARD-RIAA-AND-GRF-CERTIFICATION-AUDIT-REQUIREMENTS.pdf

18 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Why would official remixes of a song not count towards the total streams of the original song when even the RIAA counts them towards the certification of said song ? :rip: 

The Work remixes EP has 80 million streams, we’re not going to ignore it. Neither does the RIAA.

“Multiple versions of digital tracks can be combined for the purposes of certification under the following guidelines:
 tracks defined as ‘radio mix’ or ‘album version’
 edited and explicit versions
remixes, provided they are not more than 90 seconds longer than the original version

https://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DIGITAL-SINGLE-AWARD-RIAA-AND-GRF-CERTIFICATION-AUDIT-REQUIREMENTS.pdf

are we RIAA??? :rip: This list is about original official releases of songs by female artists. If you want to make one with the remix included you can go ahead no one's stopping you. But in this thread, your comment is irrelevant to the main topic at hand which is IDWLF became the 7th most-streamed female song on Spotify.

1 minute ago, JawBreaker said:

are we RIAA??? :rip: This list is about original official releases of songs by female artists. If you want to make one with the remix included you can go ahead no one's stopping you. But in this thread, your comment is irrelevant to the main topic at hand which is IDWLF became the 7th most-streamed female song on Spotify.

Well I don't see where in the OP it says that remixes don't count or that only album versions do. You can say that IDWLF outstreamed the album version of Work, but not that IDWLF outstreamed Work. All of the people who streamed those Work remixes were looking to stream "work by rihanna" on Spotify. But that's okay, I can understand why outstreaming a Rihanna song feels like such a milestone for certain fanbases.

27 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Well I don't see where in the OP it says that remixes don't count or that only album versions do. You can say that IDWLF outstreamed the album version of Work, but not that IDWLF outstreamed Work. All of the people who streamed those Work remixes were looking to stream "work by rihanna" on Spotify. But that's okay, I can understand why outstreaming a Rihanna song feels like such a milestone for certain fanbases.

You know damn well what this thread was about :dies: stop acting brand new

43 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

It's a Rihanna stan. They're used to count anything to add to their fave's total... GGGB 20M teas

OT: The better song WON

34 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I can understand why outstreaming a Rihanna song feels like such a milestone for certain fanbases.

Seethe 

BdK15Rk.gif

OT: The person with the better recurrent stats won :heart2:

2 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Seethe 

BdK15Rk.gif

OT: The person with the better recurrent stats won :heart2:

you gonna get us dragged sis :oh:

18 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

you gonna get us dragged

? Not when Taylor indeed has the better recurrent stats, which I have no problem displaying :rip: He can try tho

sGB8Qgp.gif

Edited by peterstyles13

3 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

? Not when Taylor indded has the better recurrent stats, which I have no problem displaying :rip: He can try tho

sGB8Qgp.gif

wbk already sis how can we forget about the good sis @TtaraHae and the other swifties ending them in this ICONIC thread :jonny6:

The song was huge but it got cockblocked almost everywhere by Sh!t Of You wtf :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Shallow is not a "female" song.

TZkNowl.gif

5 hours ago, Badboidami said:

anna ou :ahh:

5 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

:deadbanana4:

So IDLF and Work are considered as female songs but not Shallow.. 

Wow at the obvious pressedness.. not even trying hard to hide what misery Shallow caused y'all :laugh:

O.T - Work is like one of the lesser rihanna song.. :laugh:

It's like gaining ~200k daily spotify streams. That's too low for a 2016 smash

rihanna has bigger classics.. and WORK is definitely not one of those.. :laugh:

Edited by Cryptique

40 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

So IDLF and Work are considered as female songs but not Shallow.. 

Wow at the obvious pressedness.. not even trying hard to hide what misery Shallow caused y'all :laugh:

O.T - Work is like one of the lesser rihanna song.. :laugh:

Rihanna is the only lead on Work while Shallow has a lead male artist. Work is Rihanna's song while Shallow is Gaga's and Bradley's.

BdK15Rk.gif

The bigger, better and smash hit WON.

I'm proud of Taylor and Zayn :clap3:

And why the Navy is talking about Gaga on this thread nnn the obsession

sGB8Qgp.gif

10 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Rihanna is the only lead on Work while Shallow has a lead male artist. Work is Rihanna's song while Shallow is Gaga's and Bradley's.

BdK15Rk.gif

So?? The thread is not about female solo  only.. and Gaga is also a lead in SHALLOW not a feat

Funny how rihanna stans are coming for collab songs tho :dies: 

• ATRL Moderator

And it wasn't on Spotify until 6 months after its release :jonny: 

I stan both Taylor and Rih and u guys are fighting over 2 of their worst songs :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.