HDD: Lover 885K final

iHype.

Oh wow, not a million BUT a great feat in this climate nonetheless, her power. I'm mean take a gap between 1st and 2nd.  :deadbanana4:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

6 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

Great numbers for today’s standards, but NOT for Taylor’s. Her decline was inevitable... The fact that she sold four different editions of the album to try to push it over 1M sales... :toofunny2:

We all know damn well she’s fuming right now as I type this but will try her best not to show it. 

df1l05nfwz821.jpg 

This is the most embarrassing and ridiculous post I’ve seen today :toofunny3:

Do you even know the meaning of “offer and demand”? Let me break it down for you, when people WANT to buy your stuff it doesn’t matter what you put out, they’ll buy it cause there’s DEMAND, that’s Taylor’s case.

On the other hand, let’s say your fave puts out an album. She could put ten different versions of that same album and she STILL wouldn’t sell more than 166K simply because there’s not the same demand for her albums when you compare it to, let’s say... Taylor’s albums. Get it? :foxaylove2:

OT: I’d love to see ANY ARTIST in the world debut with half those numbers in 2019, hence Drake and Adele… I’ll wait :toofunny2:

i have to blame ME!ss for this tragedy, if she pulled a hit, she would do 1m probably. Uuuurgh she is her own enemy :deadbanana:

Though these are great numbers, ATRLers always putting an eye blind to drag, tryin to make of it a joke but ending up to be the joke. 

3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

accept it..it didn't hit 1 million...all the numbers are included..

I didn’t say anything about accepting or not accepting. I’m just wondering because I haven’t followed the chart for a long time, and I know HDD and Billboard count sales differently. 

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

He/She didn't start anything. :skull: They posted their opinion on the numbers, and then 10 Swifties replied to them bringing up Drake. 

Lmao, you should know his doing when he started screaming shameless payola when your fave Drake basically did the same with his face plastered on every single Spotify playlists. :nicole2:

2 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

Do you even know the meaning of “offer and demand”? Let me break it down for you, when people WANT to buy your stuff it doesn’t matter what you put out, they’ll buy it cause there’s DEMAND, that’s Taylor’s case.

On the other hand, let’s say your fave puts out an album. She could put ten different versions of that same album and she STILL wouldn’t sell more than 166K simply because there’s not the same demand for her albums when you compare it to, let’s say... Taylor’s albums. Get it? :foxaylove2:

OT: I’d love to see ANY ARTIST in the world debut with half those numbers in 2019, hence Drake and Adele… I’ll wait :toofunny2:

Exactly, what a spoiled brat, she should be grateful, jesus christ, that's a lot. that's basically 1 million in another climate it's just that we're in 2019. 

3 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

:zzz:

7 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

OTR would still block. :doc:

Nah. Honestly, just about any & every track off Lover would've been much better off.

She's over, Ari A Na GrandE and Billie Eyelash ended ha!!!

: gaycat1: 

Jokes aside, I can't at people dragging her for those numbers none of your faves not named Adele are doing it!

#2 being like 9% of Taylor's numbers. :skull: 

Great numbers :clap3:

Sales are the pits so this is good. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

tumblr_inline_n01u10KOhU1soma0j.gif

:deadbanana: I hate y’all so much but this is getting good 

8 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

That just means it will fall faster on the charts

The fall next week will be gigantic but it’s doing better than reputation ever did on streaming so it’s fall will be cushioned and will find stability.

Amazing. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The fall next week will be gigantic but it’s doing better than reputation ever did on streaming so it’s fall will be cushioned and will find stability.

Streaming is also bigger than when reputation came out

Maybe if she made Cruel Summer the lead, it would have been 1m+

NUW2Twa.gif

Really good numbers for her. I wonder how she really feels about this though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.