HDD: Lover 885K final

iHype.

given the spotify numbers, hdd has to be underestimating her. theres no way she did <100m from AM/Amazon/Pandora etc.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

1 million streak LOST. :ahh: Taylor no longer a main pop girl CONFIRMED :ahh:

5 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Nice try, but Migos was the opening act for every date. :skull: There's a reason why when they couldn't perform at some dates, the dates weren't cancelled/postponed and still continued as planned, yet when Drake got ill the specific concerts could not be continued. 

Migos also has never even been able to tour PERIOD outside this tour, so I'd love to see you try to claim they were responsible for bringing a notable portion of the gross.

You missed my point (what a surprise). Migos have plenty of hits and are a big name. Attaching them to the tour no doubt made the price of the tickets go up :sorry: I'm sure they brought in a cute little portion of the crowd too :sorry: 

2 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

given the spotify numbers, hdd has to be underestimating her. theres no way she did <100m from AM/Amazon/Pandora etc.

Agreed.

Those streams seem stupid

Yeah she was never going to get a million

Still absolutely insane numbers. Congrats and well deserved :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Yeah, her album literally set a record at amazon and was doing great on AM all week. I'm expecting ~240M

Still got the 1M from China though :jonny5:

1M from China, near 900k from Trumps nation:jonny5:

A hit single in the making, no longer a streaming poison :jonny5:

She is kinda Re-Peaking, OTHs HATE to hear it :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

You missed my point (what a surprise). Migos have plenty of hits and are a big name. Attaching them to the tour no doubt made the price of the tickets go up :sorry: I'm sure they brought in a cute little portion of the crowd too :sorry: 

Plenty of artists have tours with opening acts that have various hits. :rip: They have like 3 hits. No different than Camila/Shawn/etc opening for Taylor. Are you going to claim they're responsible for a notable amount of her gross?

And no, they had relatively no impact on ticket sales. That's why some shows didn't even have them. It's also why their setlist was barely over 30 minutes (again, like an opening act) and Drake's was 2 hours.

25 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Total consumption up till now. So it includes the sales + streaming points generated by ME!, YNTD, the Archer, and Lover prior to the album release. 

Does that count towards the sales week or no? I’m not fully familiar with this new model tbh. Even though it’s not really that new anymore.

Tay is on her way to a first-week RTD total north of 1.1m

I don't use charts, what does this mean? :chick2:

Amazing tho ??

7 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Yeah, her album literally set a record at amazon and was doing great on AM all week. I'm expecting ~240M

They missed The Archer and Me! which easily did ~20m

3 minutes ago, zach said:

Does that count towards the sales week or no? I’m not fully familiar with this new model tbh. Even though it’s not really that new anymore.

Nope, doesn't count towards the charts.

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Plenty of artists have tours with opening acts that have various hits. :rip: They have like 3 hits. No different than Camila/Shawn/etc opening for Taylor. Are you going to claim they're responsible for a notable amount of her gross?

And no, they had relatively no impact on ticket sales. That's why some shows didn't even have them. It's also why their setlist was barely over 30 minutes (again, like an opening act) and Drake's was 2 hours.

Shawn had a total of 0 hits when he was announced as an opener for Taylor. Stitches didn't start to smash until August 2015. Shawn was announced as an opening act in November 2014. :skull: Camila had 1 hit when she was announced (Havana).

Migos had multiple hits, a gigantic #1 single, a multiplatinum album, another platinum album, etc. :skull: 

Nice try baby

Edited by bbbrndn

4 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Shawn had a total of 0 hits when he was announced as an opener for Taylor. Stitches didn't start to smash until August 2015. Shawn was announced as an opening act in November 2014. :skull: Camila had 1 hit when she was announced (Havana).

Migos had multiple hits, a gigantic #1 single, a multiplatinum album, etc. :skull: 

Nice try baby

Camila was the lead of Fifth Harmony, who had 2 Platinum albums. The 1989 Tour began after Shawn got a #1 album. Again, they were known acts.

Again, if Migos was responsible for a notable portion of the gross why was there stage time 4x shorter + dates were done without them. :rip:

Nice try baby.

I knew the immediate streaming release would cost her the 1M week but hopefully it gives her more longevity in the long run.

4 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Nope, doesn't count towards the charts.

Okay thanks! It counts for the RIAA though right?

28 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

And then what? It’s not like she’s not outselling all your faves? Unless all of a sudden you like Adele, you have no right in coming for Taylor’s selling or concert stats.

Oh, and if you’re that happy to see somebody declines like this, I’m seriously sad for you.

OT: Not gonna lie I thought she’d be able to pull off 1M SPS. The number is still impressive, but I hope the merchandise bundles will come through. I’ve seen a lot of them around my area this week.

46 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

none of those things she's done will ever be on the level of payola your fave did :deadbanana4: Imagine being the most-streamed artist of all time with almost 100B streams but you can barely do a proper arena tour??  :skull: Who the hell is even streaming you then? Don't they want to see you??

keep SEETHING :party:

wrong thread sis

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/248165-bb200-2-beyoncé-54k/

But my favs are all flops though right? So obviously they sell like flops do.  But we not talking bout my flop favs, we talking bout Taylor and her days of guaranteed selling 1M opening week in the US being over.  Guess people are just growing tired of them predictable kidz bop lyrics. :foxaylove3:

Just now, iHype. said:

Camila was apart of Fifth Harmony, who had 2 Platinum albums. The 1989 Tour began after Shawn got a #1 album. Again, they were known acts.

Again, if Migos was responsible for a notable portion of the gross why was there stage time 4x shorter + dates were done without them. :rip:

Nice try baby.

Shawn announced as 1989 Tour opener - November 2014 (which is when presales/sales started). Most of these sold out on the spot. Shawn's debut album came out in March 2015 :skull: 

Drake has no history of giant tours - Taylor does :sorry:  Before his tour with Migos, Drake's highest-grossing tour was a co-headlining tour with Future. Before that? A 66 date tour that grossed $46M :lmao: 

imo with the right singles (aka none of the ones she released) she'd have continued her 1m streak, oh well, great numbers

the release was an event :clap3:

(tho it's still her second worst album)

and to people criticizing her release strategy, are you dumb? no one is forcing people to buy the digital albums+phone cases, merch bundles etc

everyone is open to do it but not everyone can :heart2:

23 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Agreed.

Those streams seem stupid

What would you guess the streaming numbers will be?

3 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Drake has no history of giant tours

Drake did 5 other tours in similarly sized arenas outside that tour.

Post Migos other tours :eatpopcorn:

Drake is a not touring force cause he has never sold albums like Taylor.

OT: Great numbers for SALES, only Adele can match it right?

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Drake did 5 other tours in arenas outside that tour.

Post Migos other tours :eatpopcorn:

Again, Drake has NO history of doing giant tours on his own. Putting him and Migos together no doubt raised ticket prices, like I said, and allowed that tour to be that much more successful than his previous tours. 

Are you done with that lame Shawn comparison? 

4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

What would you guess the streaming numbers will be?

250m

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.