HDD: Lover 885K final

iHype.

Amazing numbers :jonny4:

Maybe it doesn’t include bundles so maybe there will be a surprise extra 150k sales? :keir:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

13 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

These numbers are still cheated, she had digital albums bundles with phone cases and what not, it's simply not fair to count digital copy if you buy phone case. Billboard needs to change rules already. It's one thing to bundle album with tour tickets, it's other to bundle it with air and you don;t even have to redeem copy. 

sounds pressed :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, 1365 said:

never have I ever made such a prediction during my ATRL career.unless you can substantiate those claims I don't really see a reason for us to talk any further. Your fave JUST released a new video but here you are stinking up a Taylor thread. I know that seeing a woman 13 years into her career still KILLING it and literally outselling your fave's last album's WW sales in a WEEK  is probably extremely hurtful, but there's truly no need for you to bring your delusion in here.

P.S Thank you for streaming Lover! People like you are the reason it's debuting with the stellar numbers it's debuting. Always keeping tabs on ms Swift and following everything she does with great interest. We salute you, OTHs!

OT: Congrats to Taylor. THAT bitch, now and forever!

You tagged me in every single Small Talk thread and I'm gonna do the same! I don't know which one of my multi-talented,hot faves you're aiming at but whatever helps you endure this.

90939_900.gif

No need for me to stream ST! You're doing it instead of me. Do I have to remind you AGAIN that it was your most played track 2 weeks ago? A Regina George in sheep's clothing indeed!

90939_900.gif

Congrats Ms.Swift!

27 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Just because it's final doesn't mean it's really final

25 minutes ago, umich said:

and if it’s really final maybe they can count it over again

:ahh:

These are amazing numbers, we all knew 1M wasn't coming but she did better than we'd all predicted.

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

:ahh:

These are amazing numbers, we all knew 1M wasn't coming but she did better than we'd all predicted.

Can people in this thread stop? We have several more hours to go. This is NOT final. We don’t even know if this includes her website bundles.

35 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Incredible :clap3: anyone saying she's "over" is delusional, especially considering this is bigger than any MPG's first week bar Adele in a very long time, at least doubling pretty much everything but Lemonade and 25's first week sales in the last 5 years

She LITERALLY had Amazon deliver packages with her branding. Offered 4 versions of her album. Basically dangled shiny non-music things in the public's faces and had her label give us daily updates like we were tracking something momentous. She left no stone unturned in the shameless payola/bundle game and still won't do a million. 

Good.

Edited by thedastardly

Curious to see 2nd week numbers... the drop is going to be huge

It's extremely impressive considering rep did 700k on iTunes and iTunes is basically dead now.

I wonder how much it did in SEA+TEA, I was expecting 200k-ish

Edited by enchanted0

1 minute ago, thedastardly said:

She LITERALLY had Amazon deliver packages with her branding. She left no stone unturned in the shameless payola/bundle game and still won't do a million. 

Good.

She was the last one to do a million so I don't understand why you're jerking off of this. :confused:

Amazing for Lover. 2.5M FW WW?:clap3:

It's not underperforming. She just lost a lot of iTunes sales from putting it on streaming first week. Streaming tends to benefit in the long run instead of giving huge first weeks.

I am so so SO happy this day has finally come!  :smitten:  Oh yes, her stans will make those go-to excuses about "not bad for this sales climate"... and then comes Adele who will obliterate those numbers once again. :foxaylove3:

Edited by Mons†erMuscle™

3 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

She LITERALLY had Amazon deliver packages with her branding. Offered 4 versions of her album. Basically dangled shiny non-music things in the public's faces and had her label give us daily updates like we were tracking something momentous. She left no stone unturned in the shameless payola/bundle game and still won't do a million. 

Good.

So why don't other artists do all the above? Since doing all of that will guarantee sales north of 850K. 

3 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Good.

3rd biggest female week on Spotify and still doubling Ariana, Billie, etc. without the bundles and whatnot.

FUME!

5 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Good.

oh WOW :soda:

lol it's been a good run 

now she can marry and have kids and drink or whatever

35 minutes ago, qurl said:

quick, someone make an -OUT joke

1m-1m-1m-1m-OUT :eli:

7 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Good.

You must be real pissed that she outdid Drake’s Scorpion FW sales with mainly pure sales in 2019 :laugh:

Oh and she has the 3rd biggest female spotify debut numbers WITHOUT plastering her face everywhere like Drake did. So continue being jealous and fuming over Taylor’s unstoppable success :fan:

10 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

shameless payola

925653_1641802766055509_395904986_n.thumb.jpg.a598e0b4f2964a8c7f8b2069a3cfcfd8.jpg

Catastrophic :sosad:

Where are the merch bundles. We need 1m. 

Over 2M first week WW and should be at almost 3M SPS overall with pre-release units :worship2:
Who else but Adele does it? 
925653_1641802766055509_395904986_n.thum
She was even underplaylisted on falsify
925653_1641802766055509_395904986_n.thum

11 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Good.

Lol. It's not like Taylor put her gun and forces people to buy the album. A Drake stan talking about shameless payola, have you mirror broken that you forgot to check yourself first? :sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator

Someone make a line graph of her album sales where the line falls SHARPLY at the end to "900k" for Lover.

9 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Good.

none of those things she's done will ever be on the level of payola your fave did :deadbanana4: Imagine being the most-streamed artist of all time with almost 100B streams but you can barely do a proper arena tour??  :skull: Who the hell is even streaming you then? Don't they want to see you??

keep SEETHING :party:

10 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

I am so so SO happy this day has finally come!  :smitten:  Oh yes, her stans will make those go-to excuses about "not bad for this sales climate"... and then comes Adele who will obliterate those numbers once again. :foxaylove3:

wrong thread sis

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/248165-bb200-2-beyoncé-54k/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.