• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to believe the merchandise bundles have been included. I’ll wait until Billboard correctly reports.

Those are great numbers, but I hope she can still somehow hit a million. 

And I can't help but wonder if she would've cleared 1M had she released an epic quality lead single that actually had longevity. 

Comparing weeks' #1 albums vs. #10 albums in sales:

25 - sold 136x as much as #10 album

Reputation - 98x

Lover - ~82x

Red - 54x

If those multiple deluxe copies that people bought on the same receipt don't count... :skull: such a dumb rule if true

Great numbers Tay :clap3:

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

I refuse to believe the merchandise bundles have been included. I’ll wait until Billboard correctly reports.

27 minutes ago, ALA said:

If those multiple deluxe copies that people bought on the same receipt don't count... :skull: such a dumb rule if true

Something definitely seems off

something... seems off :confused:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

My fave did it once.

She has done it 4 times before this. You just sound ridiculous. :bibliahh:

OT: excellent numbers. 5 times debuting with over 800K sales, 4 of them over a million. No one has that, literally. Congrats, Tay.

Queen should have put a few more autographed copies online and it would have easily went over 1 million. But this is incredible! :duca: No one else is doing even close to this in 2019, other than probably Adele when she releases.

The gap between #1 and #2 :deadbanana:

CONGRATS TAYLOR! INCREDIBLE! UNSTOPPABLE! Actual talent

1 minute ago, JustHoran said:

Queen should have put a few more autographed copies online and it would have easily went over 1 million. But this is incredible! :duca: No one else is doing even close to this in 2019, other than probably Adele when she releases.

115k autographed copies?

If she took 5 seconds to do each one that'd still require almost 160 hours :skull:

tumblr_omt25xDUTR1tm4tz8o2_400.gif

I hope the merch bundles aren't included in those 885k. These numbers are fantastic ofc but she's so close to 1M !

Edited by Zaynsus

45 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I predict a steep drop. The album is a non event.

Who gives a **** :deadbanana: she’s literally almost top 5 on the year end after seven days

I doubt she sold 115k worth of merch bundles guys. I think we just gotta accept these figures which are beyond amazing already! If anything I think BB will report her sales as being something like 925k or something with the merch bundles (if they are missing here). I doubt she touched the 1M mark. 

50 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Non-events don't move 885k units in a week. I know a non-event this year which sold 11k first week though.

54 minutes ago, Comedor said:

She's lost a bit of her appeal to the GP and the album is mostly selling because of her fanbase but the drop will be softened by SEA this time. 

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

She's lost a bit of her appeal to the GP and the album is mostly selling because of her fanbase but the drop will be softened by SEA this time. 

If you can sell 855k without "GP appeal" and break records WW, who cares?

OT - Stream The Man :cm: 

Incredible numbers :jonny5:

Edited by mcohen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.