• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is wild. Every other fan base trying to SHADE 885K :isudumblmao:

What is going on in this thread ? Drake fans are usually some of the calmest most supportive ppl ...

3 minutes ago, xDiamondx said:

Seriously, meanwhile their faves gotta book every playlist, do a tour bundle, book every late night show for the week, appear on every youtube channel, pander to nostalgia & springboard off their latest breakup to scrape a third of the sales

Edited by Obsession

1 minute ago, sammyk said:

What is going on in this thread ? Drake fans are usually some of the calmest most supportive ppl ...

The race to artist of the decade has both stanbases in their feelings, they need to calm down:fan:

15 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Does the 885K include the merchandise bundles :dancehall:

Can people stop asking this stupid question every 10 minutes? These are the FINAL numbers as HDD said.all the numbers are included.these are the numbers.it will not get higher.End of story

Edited by sakisfan16

11 minutes ago, moonlight! said:

why is Rihanna being brought up in a convo about Lover :huh: + i was mentioning her total sales not just pure. 

They feel the need to attack talented artists to feel better about themselves :'( Look what they're trying to do to poor Drake!!!!

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

Can people stop to ask this stupid question every 10 minutes? These are the FINAL numbers as HDD said.all the numbers are included.these are the numbers.it will not get higher.End of story

Actually, it could. HDD have been off by as much as 30k before :sorry: 

1 minute ago, xDiamondx said:

It's pure jealousy! Consider that she has actually done 3 million world-wide which is a feat! Also consider that this is the first time that she has opened on  Spotify and other streaming services!  Even with streaming, she gets physical sales that are phenomenal! No one else comes close!

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The race to artist of the decade has both stanbases in their feelings, they need to calm down:fan:

I see what u did there and i like it:wink:

25 minutes ago, Trav said:

Her marketing team already played out every scenario with focus groups to determine which lead single(s) would generate the greatest hype and most eventual album sales. Several months and tons of money go into the marketing teams choosing the proper singles, you 'truly believing" something almost certainly would have made no difference.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were the head of her marketing team - congratulations for failing at your job - you clearly didn't play out every scenario and must of done minimal focus group testing with only die hard Taylor fans. 

OT: 885k is still very impressive and like I already stated I think she could hit 1 million again next era (I guess if she fires her head of marketing Trav). 

1 minute ago, wren said:

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were the head of her marketing team - congratulations for failing at your job - you clearly didn't play out every scenario and must of done minimal focus group testing with only die hard Taylor fans. 

OT: 885k is still very impressive and like I already stated I think she could hit 1 million again next era (I guess if she fires her head of marketing Trav). 

:deadbanana4: 

Taylor and Drake are both so powerful, I wish it could be a shared artist of the decade win ( wishful thinking i know) and i wish they would come together and do something shady to Kanye. 

3 minutes ago, wren said:

:dies:

14 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Actually, it could. HDD have been off by as much as 30k before :sorry: 

Usually HDD always release higher numbers than billboard when it comes to taylor.check 1989 and reputation for example .HDD had 1.3 million for 1989 but the numbers of billboard were lower -1.287 million-...HDD had reputation to 1.268 million but billboard numbers were 1.238 million.HDD always put higher numbers for taylor and always billboard had lower numbers for taylor..so don't be disappointed if this Sunday billboard will report lower numbers for example 880.000 sales and not 885.000

Edited by sakisfan16

4 minutes ago, wren said:

:rip: :ahh:

She probably did around 220-230M streams (which is AMAZING). we have to remember that some weight more than others

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

Usually HDD always release higher numbers than billboard when it comes to taylor.check 1989 and reputation for example .HDD had 1.3 million for 1989 but the numbers of billboard was lower -1.289 million-...HDD had reputation to 1.268 million but billboard numbers were 1.238 million.HDD always put higher numbers for taylor and always billboard had lower numbers for taylor..so don't be disappointed if this Sunday billboard will report lower numbers for example 880.000 sales and not 885.000

Those were different eras that didn't include bundles. They were off 15k+ with Jonas Brothers just a few months ago. Billboard could post something as low as like 860k or as high as like 910k+ 

40 minutes ago, Trav said:

Her marketing team already played out every scenario with focus groups to determine which lead single(s) would generate the greatest hype and most eventual album sales. Several months and tons of money go into the marketing teams choosing the proper singles, you 'truly believing" something almost certainly would have made no difference.

Stuff doesn't work this way with Taylor though. she likes everything to have some symbolic meaning so every single and the way it was rolled out was all her idea.

Just look at ME and its music video. The whole easter egg trailer to the album which symbolised new beginnings and freedom from Big Machine. You think any marketing team cosigned on that?

2 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Those were different eras that didn't include bundles. They were off 15k+ with Jonas Brothers just a few months ago. Billboard could post something as low as like 860k or as high as like 910k+ 

And I just said that maybe history will repeat itself and lover numbers will be a little lower just like 1989 and reputation numbers.we will see..

Edited by sakisfan16

10 minutes ago, wren said:

OT: 885k is still very impressive and like I already stated I think she could hit 1 million again next era (I guess if she fires her head of marketing Trav)

:skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.