• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, coldoutside said:

Which is a bit suspicious

There are players who have said far less than me. :priceless:

2 hours ago, Cherry123 said:

I`m fine with both. The only difference is that Lady Bird didn´t even defend herself. What do you think @Icarus? Should we switch?

But Lady Bird did defend herself yesterday, iirc :confused:

Idk, LB gives me more town vibes than this badboidami who everytime we question just tells us to **** off and doesn't give a ****

14 minutes ago, Guero said:

There are players who have said far less than me. :priceless:

And most, if not all of them aren't Games section regulars, so it's a bit less suspicious than you who are usually a bit more active than this in the games you play 

4qBdbiT.jpg

5 minutes ago, Iceland said:

No Lynch 

I don't wanna be DQ

4qBdbiT.jpg

Maybe Overprotected was right to lynch you the other day too. 

This "I dont know how to play" and "I dont wanna be DQ" could easily be just a charade. 

Just now, PinkBox said:

And most, if not all of them aren't Games section regulars, so it's a bit less suspicious than you who are usually a bit more active than this in the games you play 

4qBdbiT.jpg

well this is a different style of game, don't you think? if you talk too much, then people look at you a little more and then target you. or  even worse, you make yourself more visible to the Mafia and they want to get you out. 

7 minutes ago, Guero said:

well this is a different style of game, don't you think? if you talk too much, then people look at you a little more and then target you. or  even worse, you make yourself more visible to the Mafia and they want to get you out. 

True

If you talk too little as well

4qBdbiT.jpg

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

True

If you talk too little as well

4qBdbiT.jpg

i mean i HAVE been talking and in discussions. im just not in here analyzing links or last logins like some others. :alexz3:

1 hour ago, Cherry123 said:

I don't know why but I don't believe **** from Guero

4qBdbiT.jpg

Same. coldoutside gives me the same feeling

18 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Same. coldoutside gives me the same feeling

well unfeel it 

4qBdbiT.jpg

no lynch is getting us nowhere. you are even better off accidentally killing town and getting information out of that. having said that Lynch Lady Bird

4qBdbiT.jpg

26 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Same. coldoutside gives me the same feelings

Same. Ugh I wish I was Basil.

I still don't think Lady Bird is mafia. Based on the votes last round. Lady Bird hadthe most vote but then when Bawdee starts getting votes the mafia used Maleficent's skill. I could be wrong though, still going for a No Lynch just in case.

8 minutes ago, fiercE said:

I still don't think Lady Bird is mafia. Based on the votes last round. Lady Bird hadthe most vote but then when Bawdee starts getting votes the mafia used Maleficent's skill. I could be wrong though, still going for a No Lynch just in case.

We don't know when or why Maleficient's power was used.

3 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

We don't know when or why Maleficient's power was used.

True, well I guess as long as the confirmed town are not getting votes it wont harm us.

Lynch Lady Bird

3 hours ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

Yes and the votes were all cancelled which all the Mafia would've known. Perfect time to vote each other out x

maybe you made some points

Lynch Lady Bird

vEwfFWy.jpg

4 hours ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

Oh here's some tea. I could be wrong about how Discord works but I went into the ATRL Discord and this is the copyable link for .t chillbop: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/504460645601640448/620469055467290624/tumblr_inline_p2s5aukg3V1si4ouw_250.gif

Which is different to the first one. Surely this could mean he reuploaded the same original image (hence the same ending) but because it's a different upload it has a different image number (5044... instead of 4914...), which would happen if he posted it in another server... like the Mafia server.

Lynch Lady Bird

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/243406-2020-oscars-predictions-thread/?do=findComment&comment=13689140

tumblr_ltne2aFxH41qea3fz.gif

I already told you that my role will come in handy when we're heading towards endgame. Trying to lynch me because of that that gif makes ZERO sense considering I use it in and out of discord all the time for months and i’m not the only one in the ATRL server who can confirmed that.

You guys should know better seeing how Bawdee, a confirmed mafia member, lynched me when I was already leading the vote tally. You all are out here voting for me when there's much more obvious mafia members in here like badboidami and coldoutside. (Who also aren’t as active, which I thought raised eyebrows for y’all)

Lynch badboidami.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.