HDD : Lover 200-250k digital + Similar physicals as rep

marsblyr

Don't want to get my hopes up too much but those sales would be amazing :jonny4:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue G

• peterstyles13

• JawBreaker

• Popboi.

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

They said physicals are down 30% since 2017, and she did 500k physicals then. How are you deducing that she'll still do 500k physicals this time?

So I guess 200k-250k and 350k-400k physicals. So 550k-600k still great numbers in 2019 

1 minute ago, marsblyr said:

Mess I dont know how else to put it because that's the only number clearly mentioned, everything else is an inference.

n it's okay, not your fault. Just the mobile cutoff :-* 

10 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

LWYMMD, RFI, Gorgeous and CIWYW. All the rest were listed as album only on iTunes and were not on streaming.

yes sis.

Also i think the 400k preorder for reputation was from Digital + Physicals (iTunes,Target, Amazon CD,...). Not Target only.

2 minutes ago, marsblyr said:

Swift does have a strong physical game, partnering with Target, as always, for four exclusive versions. But physical sales are down 30% since Reputation dropped, and it’s not likely those will increase much beyond that album’s total. Her heavily stocked merch store could help offset any losses here.

2 extra versions + merch bundles

Feels like wishful thinking ??‍♀️. You're not accounting for natural artist interest decay over time, especially when you look at how her singles have done so far. Also Reputation had similar merch/bundle stuff, no? And even then digital made up the larger portion of the total, likely because she wasn't on streaming. If anything she might still end up at that 700-800k range more from streaming nos/digital than physicals.

still keeping my expectations down, HDD could be trolling like they were during rep

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

yes sis.

Also i think the 400k preorder for reputation was from Digital + Physicals (iTunes,Target, Amazon CD,...). Not Target only.

I think it was Target only cause they said she broke the record for preorders at Target. But I'm not sure

1 minute ago, thedastardly said:

Feels like wishful thinking ??‍♀️. You're not accounting for natural artist interest decay over time, especially when you look at how her singles have done so far. Also Reputation had similar merch/bundle stuff, no? And even then digital made up the larger portion of the total, likely because she wasn't on streaming. If anything she might still end up at that 700-800k range more from streaming nos/digital than physicals.

rep didnt have any bundles. This time she has album bundled with a lot of stuff. I don't know how else to interpret it other than them saying her store should be able to offset the market drop. (bcs she released merch in 4 separate bunches, so many stans are going to get atleast 2+ albums from store itself)

Taylor will get to 1 million with SPS, SWIFTIES WON TODAY! :clap3:

9 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

yes sis.

Yes it was from all retailers + broke the target record. Figures wouldn’t match if it was 400k from 1 retailer.

Even Drake is not doing 800k+ SPS :deadbanana4:

She’s definitely doing 1m+ sps :fan: whew she just can’t lose the girls really THOUGHT 

Didn't they also predict that Reputation would edge out 25?:fan:

wow :jonny:

I got relieved because I dreaded the idea of her doing like 300k pure but they are basing this on nothing? 200k digital could be harder than 500k physical.

Image result for well it's lover taylor swift site:atrl.net

11 minutes ago, Clueless said:

I- she was a mess

She IS a competitive queen and we LOVE her for it. She knows what she wants and she goes for it. Ugh, such a legend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.