• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue G

• peterstyles13

• JawBreaker

• Popboi.

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She’s cheating a little with the four target exclusives though so she will easily get passed 800k with the multiple purchases

It's called actually putting effort in making people wanting to buy the physicals again. And she has been doing this since 1989

It's one of my favorite things from her, she made a CD actually worth purchasing with all the extra content.

Then y'all wonder why y'all girls flop when it comes to selling. Just take a look at some KPOP groups, their physicals are literally a package full of goods, which make more people actually want to spend money on because they know they won't just be getting a boring CD with a 12 pages booklet

12 minutes ago, marsblyr said:

So 700k-800k pure based on their statements (200k-250k digital and 500k-550k physicals)

I-

:jonny5:

Managing to do this in 2019 :deadbanana4: those target editions are IDENTICAL. she's THAT bitch huh? She needs to retire from her own career and start working as a marketing planner for other artists cause she is a genius at that

imagine if she would have Tour Bundle

This would be very impressive but I don’t wanna get cocky just yet :jonny:

Just now, UNNAMI said:

It’s not too late. She’s up to something 

Anything above 500k+ pure sales is beyond amazing :alexz:

Her selling power :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

1.5M with Tour Bundle. :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, ordinarynam said:

It's called actually putting effort in making people wanting to buy the physicals again. And she has been doing this since 1989

It's one of my favorite things from her, she made a CD actually worth purchasing with all the extra content.

Then y'all wonder why y'all girls flop when it comes to selling. Just take a look at some KPOP groups, their physicals are literally a package full of goods, which make more people actually want to spend money on because they know they won't just be getting a boring CD with a 12 pages booklet

THANK YOU sis :clap3: 

it will be just fine, 200-250k digital sales already beats all of this year's female albums...

14 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Anybody trying to act like her not getting a million is a failure is lost. It’s 2019. She already has 4 1 million+ openers she doesn’t need another ever again. If I see anything higher than 600k after SPS that is massive in this day and age. She’s cheating a little with the four target exclusives though so she will easily get passed 800k with the multiple purchases

Cheating? She's not forcing anyone to buy them. Your faves could sell 10 different versions and they still wouldn't be doing half of her numbers. :rip: 

It's obvious her fanbase alone could give her at least 500k+ which is AMAZING per se.

Anything above that is awesome, i think she can pull through and get another 1m debut. We'll see.

Swifties are so loyal, is what she gets for being so great and close to her fans. :heart2:

The girls were perched with their greasy fingers glued to their keyboards waiting for her to fall but she said NO. She keeps winning and they keep losing, read the numbers and WEEP

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

How much SPS did she get during the Reputation era? 

something like 15k SPS? Because it wasn't available on streaming services for 3 weeks

--

Great numbers tbh I'm still sticking with my 800k SPS prediction

Those physicals are hella impressive

800-900k SPS then, the biggest debut since reputation incoming :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.