HDD : Lover 200-250k digital + Similar physicals as rep

marsblyr

I would love to see it, hopefully she can pull these numbers. I'm still expecting 450-550k because I'm not sure these singles really resonated with that many people. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue G

• peterstyles13

• JawBreaker

• Popboi.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KeirGrey said:

but she has NOT had a solid hit since 1989, that HAS to take a toll 

I doubt it matters enough. She’s fared better than many other pop artists lately - not all, of course, but many. It’s not like “Mine” was all that huge before Speak Now dropped, though of course she was coming off Fearless.

She still has a relentlessly devoted fan base, great marketing and promotion, and her own name. I imagine she’ll squeak by a million one last time.

I could be wrong. It wouldn’t be shocking to see her miss the mark. She’s still one of the biggest artists in the world, but even that indeed has its limits. Her commercial power certainly can’t hope to match 1989, and she’s not coming off her biggest era by any means besides touring.

I suppose we shall see!

How many times do I have to keep telling you she's doing 1m+ again

1 hour ago, KeirGrey said:

but she has NOT had a solid hit since 1989, that HAS to take a toll 

Neither did Speak Now and Reputation ("allegedly")

Edited by mcohen

I think she has something up her sleeve. Also, I don't believe this takes into account digital downloads from merch bundles on her store and physical copies on her store. I think she'll end up doing 350k digital,600k physical, extra 100k from her website. However, if she does a last minute tour bundle.... she's there.

stadium tour bundle would absolutely do it  

700-800K SPS excluding streaming means she will definitely pass 1M SPS a 5th time. She will definitely do 200-300K from streaming sites if it's available on all platforms immediately.

Oh wow oh wow. She's truly an album seller. She won. :clap3:

1 minute ago, Temporal said:

I was expecting 700-800k SPS so to think she might hit 1M again, I-

same! she's really that bitch!

This entire thread based off industry predictions which has been wildly off before. I hope she pulls thru

15 minutes ago, h.u.r.r.i.c.a.n.e said:

This entire thread based off industry predictions which has been wildly off before. I hope she pulls thru

Yeah. This...isn't based on anything and is all pure speculation. The celebrations in here :rip:

delicate was #24 Year-End so that's a pretty solid hit

Tour bundle is happening. She’ll announce it next Monday to drive up sales. 

44 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

She can’t be...that desperate. She has the power to do this without cheap gimmicks. She’s Taylor ****ing Swift.

Very impressive numbers.

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

I sure hope not. I’ve always said, she’s saving the tour bundle for the next album. She wants those 6 albums with 1M debuts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.