Chartmasters updates Britney's sales; 103.3M EAS

Ghiles

Screaming at the little monster asking "since when is bomt bubblegom pop" :laugh:

OT : These acheivements OMG. The sales are huge :clap3:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghiles

• Anticipating

• ddddynamite

• JawBreaker

2 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

Why not? Well, not exactly on shelves.. probably in some drawers or storages

:ahh: So you're saying that stores paid MONEY for 2 million extra copies to leave them rotting in their drawers? Your argument just keeps getting funnier. Shops ship back unsold copies, especially if it's an amount as huge as 2 million.

10 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

You really gave me chartmasters as receipt when a simple google search shows that it's the same person who believe in Columbia club sales and he also posted pages of their catalog with no Britney on the list. :deadbanana2:

So now you're arguing with literal lies? BOMT was available at Columbia House, this is a fact.

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time/release/3066847

zYaO14iM.jpg:small

18 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

And also, claiming Baby One More Time outdid Millennium based on a never confirmed & rumored figure is very bold when the album outdid BOMT in most countries. On their CSPC pages BOMT has more confirmed sales from more countries. You assumed Millennium sold ZERO copies in these unreported countries when the gap here is only less than 400k?

Who said those countries not mentioned are set to zero sales? :deadbanana2: They all have an estimate. For example, Millenium is certified Platinum in the Gulf states (40,000). It's all taken into consideration. 

BOMT far outdid Millenium in Europe and that's where the difference lies :sorry:

23 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

From 2011-2013 alone:

Millennium moved 110,000 copies in the US.

Baby One More Time moved only 38,000 in US.

Cool. Whatever either album sold back in 2011 is already taken into consideration since these numbers are as of 2019.

28 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

I Want It That Way also getting double the streams on both Spotify and Youtube daily.

Wtf does this have to do with album sales? :deadbanana2: But if you really want my opinion on this, I'd say this is more due to the fact that BSB were over by 2001 and didn't have any other hits to take the shine away from IWITW while Britney had tons of hits after BOMT.

:clap3:

42 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

:ahh: So you're saying that stores paid MONEY for 2 million extra copies to leave them rotting in their drawers? Your argument just keeps getting funnier. Shops ship back unsold copies, especially if it's an amount as huge as 2 million.

So now you're arguing with literal lies? BOMT was available at Columbia House, this is a fact.

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time/release/3066847

zYaO14iM.jpg:small

Who said those countries not mentioned are set to zero sales? :deadbanana2: They all have an estimate. For example, Millenium is certified Platinum in the Gulf states (40,000). It's all taken into consideration. 

BOMT far outdid Millenium in Europe and that's where the difference lies :sorry:

Cool. Whatever either album sold back in 2011 is already taken into consideration since these numbers are as of 2019.

Wtf does this have to do with album sales? :deadbanana2: But if you really want my opinion on this, I'd say this is more due to the fact that BSB were over by 2001 and didn't have any other hits to take the shine away from IWITW while Britney had tons of hits after BOMT.

Sending me that link isn't going to change that there is no source to back up the 2 million figure. The fact that both Backstreet Boys and Britney were from the same label and you think that Britney sold at Columbia House but Backstreet Boys didn't.. (Their US sales figure on chartmasters is only SoundScan + BMG btw).

As for unreported sales I'm talking about Asia, the only country reported there is Japan, which is 1,200,000 compared to BOMT's 520,000. You really think they don't have more than 400k sales from other countries in that continent :deadbanana2:

As a Britney fan I'm just... going to kindly ask you to remove that Millennium part because there is a 99% chance it did better... That's all. As for the mysterious 2 million I honestly don't care anymore lmao

Edited by ddddynamite
Grammar

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 1:14 PM, dannyboy said:

strange 

a lot of ppl here have said she only sold like 50 mil albums 

is this data accurate

She's sold 35 million albums in the US alone. Do you really think she's sold like 50 million albums only? :laugh: 

On 8/3/2019 at 1:05 PM, Ghiles said:

She is up to 4,676,000+ album sales in Latin America, surpassing Barbra Streisand and becoming the 4th highest selling western female in the continent after Madonna, Enya and Celine.

Nobody in Latin America knows who Barbra Streisand or Enya are. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.