• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• alfonso12

• Thinking Of You

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Then you’re here making shady comments about nothing that you know about. Good to know :isudumblmao:

What do I have to know about to make that comment? :rip: I just said "Imagine if Lizzo also becomes a female rapper with a #1 in the Hot 100", I didn't reference any other comment or anything else. Try taking meds for your bad memory before quoting people that had nothing to do with your past discussions. 

Edited by alfonso12

Soulmate/Like A Girl deserve...but good

Hopefully she actually gets to push them eventually instead of just Truth Hurts/Good As Hell 

35 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

What do I have to know about to make that comment? :rip: I just said "Imagine if Lizzo also becomes a female rapper with a #1 in the Hot 100", I didn't reference any other comment or anything else. Try taking meds for your bad memory before quoting people that had nothing to do with your past discussions. 

You’re literally contradicting yourself in the same breath :rip: didn’t expect much from an idiot to begin with, but whatever, I’ll share my meds with you :heart2:

10 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Hope she gets #1 on BB100. I hate to say it, but she’ll be forgotten this time next year so hope she can ride this wave as long as possible :clap3:

Y'all are always trying to predict somebody's future. Get a job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.