• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xBoySelenatorx

• Sabbath

• luckystrike

• Yvess

my comments are sent. I can tell a few of yall never been in love. But thats okay :hughard:, yall make it to heaven on being a virgin :clap3:

1 hour ago, Speezy said:

my comments are sent. I can tell a few of yall never been in love. But thats okay :hughard:, yall make it to heaven on being a virgin :clap3:

miss spizza you know damn well these hoes aint waiting til marriage

@Yvess is sick and not able to send in ha stuff. It will be postponed until tomorrow. Sorry y’all. 

25 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

miss spizza you know damn well these hoes aint waiting til marriage

mess going person to person like the Jehovah Witness 

32 minutes ago, Speezy said:

mess going person to person like the Jehovah Witness 

:bibliahh:

if results are coming today, then i deserve to win based solely on the fact that my song was written by John Richard Deacon born on August the 19th 1951 and look at today's date

if results are on any other day, then i deserve to win based solely on the fact that my song was written by John Richard Deacon born on August the 19th 1951, and that's good enough

Queen Freddie Mercury GIF - Queen FreddieMercury ComeHere - Discover & Share GIFs

Can't wait for another low placement ?

FlSqr1k.gif

I am rooting for strong-jawed Ellie Goulding to be ranked LAST.

gpgToc3.gif

Hello everyone, welcome to week three of “Diversity.”

This week on Diversity, we will take a look at each act’s best love songs. If we take it back a moment, we will see that last week on elimination day we had Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and Lea Michele in the bottom. Because she did not send in her save-me performance, Ariana was automatically eliminated even though multiple reminders were sent to her about her performance. The real battle came down to Lady Gaga vs Lea Michele, both performances had their high scores and both had okay scores. At the end, only one was able to stay and by two points, Lady Gaga sent Lea packing. With a new week ahead, who will show their versatility and who will give us the same song? Let’s find out..

A couple of things - @Yvess is still sick so tonight's show will be done without ha vote, so there will 30 max points. Tonight's secret vote will be held by @Not Like The Movies.

Goodluck to everyone with talent!

Why is Ariana always done wrong is these tournaments by the players :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

Why is Ariana always done wrong is these tournaments by the players :bibliahh:

not you shading @Guero's TABS run like this ?

Week 1: Top!

Week 2: Bottom!

Week 3: ... Vers?

Lady Gaga - Is That Alright

@NoahI’m not sure how to feel about this entry. I would say I like about 95% of the song, on top of the fact that it’s on theme. There is just a small part in the beginning where it sounds a little off. It definitively showed Gaga’s vocals. NLTM is short of words and simply states that it is pure TABS, just the perfect choice for this round. :sosad:Speezy also agrees, and just like them, I know nothing about the album, but it is a nice song that tells a very good written love story.

Scores:

NLTM: ?

Speezy: 10

xBoyx: 9

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

if results are coming today, then i deserve to win based solely on the fact that my song was written by John Richard Deacon born on August the 19th 1951 and look at today's date

if results are on any other day, then i deserve to win based solely on the fact that my song was written by John Richard Deacon born on August the 19th 1951, and that's good enough

Queen Freddie Mercury GIF - Queen FreddieMercury ComeHere - Discover & Share GIFs

The way you can't win based on TALENT :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

OMG :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Luv to see it luv x

giphy.gif

Did the risk pay off?

Mans Zelmerlow - Let It Burn

@fiercE Hmmm, maybe it’s just me but I am beginning to feel like it’s the same song every week? Maybe it’s the production. I think the lyrics are cute and cheesy which fits the theme, but I need a different type of production. NLTM thinks that it’s a good submission but compared to the other songs, it fades away. I think that even with Man’s submissions so far, this song is just there. It does fit the theme and Speezy appreciates that it is upbeat but it is missing that intimacy aspect of a love song.

Scores:

Speezy: 7

xBoyx: 8

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

i deserve to win based solely on the fact that my song was written by John Richard Deacon born on August the 19th 1951, and that's good enough

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

are u DUMB?

So many choices!

Taylor Swift - State of Grace

Taylor on State of Grace: “I wrote this song about when you first fall in love with someone — the possibilities, kind of thinking about the different ways that it could go. It’s a really big sound. To me, this sounds like the feeling of falling in love in an epic way.”

@Psycho , With the catalog she has, I was not expecting this song at all. Now is that a bad thing? No. I was actually pleasantly surprised over this submission. Its very laid back and the lyrics are telling a story. I really dig this one, your best submission – theme wise. NLTM, disagrees (LIKE ALWAYS) and feels like it’s a cute girl but Taylor has more heartfelt songs that would have fit much better. Speezy has taste and knows that this is a good example of a love song. Shows both sides of good And bad of love.

Scores:

Speezy: 10

xBoyx: 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.