HDD:Ed Sheeran 2x #1 73k, Beyoncé #3 50/12k, TLK #14

Renan90

2 hours ago, HANZ94 said:

I think this confirms that her Tidal numbers were pure lies 

cause physical sales and Spotify numbers disagree with everything posted my Tidal 

At this point there's no other explanation.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• its_britney_bitch

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

jokes aside, I really thought Beyoncé was one of the very few female pure sellers left (along with Adele, Taylor and Gaga to an extent) but... :deadbanana4:

would've said pink too with beautiful trauma which did way better than joanne, but hurts 2b human kinda flopped

It's not a studio album. It's a side project. 

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

would've said pink too with beautiful trauma which did way better than joanne, but hurts 2b human kinda flopped

Beautiful Trauma had a tour bundles to be fair and as you said her follow up completely flopped so..

53 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

Sure if writing about losing a guy in every song is your thing ---and cringey lines like "shade never made anyone less gay" lol

Right because ALL THE SINGLE LADIES is so much more artistic but someone ELSE wrote that for her :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Fad said:

Reading through this whole thread I’m starting to realize how much of a DISASTER this is.... I mean I’m really one of the biggest OGHs on here but Gaga really DID that and the Hive has made a complete fool of themselves 

:hughard:

Gaga’s POWER :alexz:

all this is doing is proving that lemonade's numbers were very heavily padded by tidal. 

12 minutes ago, sammyk said:

all this is doing is proving that lemonade's numbers were very heavily padded by tidal. 

It did about 600k from 485k pure album sales and like 1.2m album track pure sales first week.

Edited by Timber

3 hours ago, HANZ94 said:

I think this confirms that her Tidal numbers were pure lies 

cause physical sales and Spotify numbers disagree with everything posted my Tidal 

Yeah, something ain't right with those Tidal numbers.

dsdd

this isn’t even a studio mess. Why is everyone creaming their panties 

Deserved, album is very average and her behaviour towards the project is just...

Y4JXCH6.gif

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

I honestly...don't get it. How is Beyoncé doing almost 10k sales with a new record? How is she struggling to outsell Billie's 17th week?! Someone without a decent fanbase yet. Even if it's not her studio album it simply makes no sense :deadbanana2:

Tidal is under investigation so they probably couldn't "help" these sales this time, just like every release after Lemonade but still...she sells out stadiums.  

She is everywhere this week with the #1 movie of the week in the world and USA. 

Why is this failing and also TLK soundtrack? :deadbanana4:

She's...Beyoncé. This is the USA. Her home. Homecoming did great no matter what ATRL says. Everything Is Love was kind of the beginning of something bad happening but this...is worse. 

And i say this as a someone that likes her. 

Beyonce: 617,213 SPS (3 days sales of digital copies)

Lemonade: 653,000 SPS (full week of sales + those shady Tidal numbers)

Everything is Love: 123,000 SPS

The Gift: Aound 50,000 SPS 

I never thought i'd imagine Bey needing the ticket bundle strategy in her 30's to get a #1 album...but it needs to happen next era if she doesn't want her first solo studio album to miss the #1 :psyduck:

What I find especially strange is that this is ultimately a project the Hive wanted. They anticipated TLK and its musical possibilities for over a year. They wanted her to get a major Oscar contender yet they barely embraced Spirit. They were upset when Bey wasn’t all over the new TLK soundtrack, yet here’s an entirely new album curated by her and they reject it. Literally what... why won’t they buy the album :rip: 

This really makes you realize how the Hive are entitled as ****, whenever they fave put out something that does not suit their interest, most will ditch her and use her past achievements to drag other people. Like support your fave by actually doing something instead of harassing people on Twitter

Honestly 12K pure would mean that not even the Hive are buying it like.. didn't Homecoming do more? And it was a live album..

When you piggyback off a guaranteed blockbuster for Oscar buzz but you don't do promo and your music flops and SETH ROGEN/BILLY EICHNER get all the critical acclaim. You hate to see it.

2 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Honestly 12K pure would mean that not even the Hive are buying it like.. didn't Homecoming do more? And it was a live album..

I know I still haven’t listened to it except for two tracks :skull: The association with the movie and the 60 interludes just make it uninteresting.

I think this just indicates to me that Bey should re consider her release strategy with the next album. She needs to personally promote her music on tv, playlists and push something on radio with the next record. 

School is starting soon. People are busy shopping for school supplies. Once they’re done the album will preform better. 

Omg I’m crying for real  :’( I cant deal Beyoncé really doesn’t deserve this omg

Edited by C0SMIC

Where’s Iggy Iggs?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.