NRO hits 100m Spotify Streams.

KetysandGagsSon

56 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Endless top 10 spotify list placements did that ! :clap3:

Werent you saying the song will fall to 42 in its second week on Hot 100?

It has never left top 40. :sistrens:

:lipton2:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reb'l Rêveur

• OmegaRidley

• Witnessed ET

• KetysandGagsSon

Congrats, but then did all the things she did on spotify help? I am legit asking, cuz I want my fav to also do some Spotify promo next era. 

:clap3: 

Never fails to see the same member in here with his tired shade when he said it would plummet 15-OUT :dies: he can’t stand it.

3 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Endless top 10 spotify list placements did that ! :clap3:

right??? Last week it was at 132M playlisting followers. The song keeps on growing on Spotify playlisting but it keeps getting less numbers.The fact that she has 225M+ spotify playlisting overall but she's only gaining 7k followers a day. Says it all :toofunny2:Gaga is still gaining 15k a day with less exposure with no new song. 

OT: Congrats I guess she's never really over :jonny5:

:alexz:A hit 

Its one of the best pop songs of the year 

a streaming hit, im so happy cause its one of her best

Amazing :clap3: 

Talent, acclaim and success :clap3: 

Imagine running to a thread of a popstar you hate then screaming «the obsession !1!1! » to the fans of that said popstar :deadbanana2:

OT : and with zero promo. Wow. 

20 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Imagine running to a thread of a popstar you hate then screaming «the obsession !1!1! » to the fans of that said popstar :deadbanana2:

OT : and with zero promo. Wow. 

Little Monsters in a nutshell

OT: I thought the song was doing horrible from  what I read on here but it’s clearly not :clap3: 

14 hours ago, BadMonster96 said:

but katchy katchs told me this was her big comeback single and she was back... why did it took 40 long days to reach this -easy- milestone ?

Did you mean to say your ‘demons in your head’? 

OT: What a rebound from the disastrous image during Witness :clap3:She is never really over.

11 hours ago, umich said:

Never fails to see the same member in here with his tired shade when he said it would plummet 15-OUT :dies: he can’t stand it.

:lmao:drag iT.

11 hours ago, Mariano said:

Congrats, but then did all the things she did on spotify help? I am legit asking, cuz I want my fav to also do some Spotify promo next era. 

:clap3: 

Of course it helped. And I don’t know what you mean by “all those things”...she legit did the same thing that everybody does, playlisting. Most songs free fall or fall pretty low and but this one stayed stable. 

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Of course it helped. And I don’t know what you mean by “all those things”...she legit did the same thing that everybody does, playlisting. Most songs free fall or fall pretty low and but this one stayed stable. 

How would it fit their narrative to say that a non promoted single is holding on on spotify ? 

They have to find something to complain about obviously 

19 hours ago, umich said:

this, the irony writes itself :rip: 

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

7 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

How would it fit their narrative to say that a non promoted single is holding on on spotify ? 

They have to find something to complain about obviously 

She released a vertical video, a few alternative ending videos had her song twice on TTH and took over spotify insta page for a day. 

Unpromoted? Maybe outside of spotify, but she received more spotify promo than the average. 

And i wasn’t being shady, nothing wrong with promoting your music. 

2 hours ago, Mariano said:

She released a vertical video, a few alternative ending videos had her song twice on TTH and took over spotify insta page for a day. 

Unpromoted? Maybe outside of spotify, but she received more spotify promo than the average. 

Every popstar uses vertical videos and tth placement :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Mariano said:

Oh, well. We are not dumb to not see the shade. You're salty because you want Katy to be over and here she is now collecting another hit with NRO. 

mariano **** off, pretty please

anyway is this true? i hate the forbes website and won't check for myself

"According to Forbes, the "Witness: The Tour" grossing 117 MILLION with 115 dates and making an average of 1 Million per night." according to @katycharts on twitter

Edited by PrismaticFluff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.