• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Mr.Fenty

• Sinister

• FAN

i find it funny that people laugh when their faves can't even DREAM of having a 12-week #1

21 minutes ago, evtimow said:

All of his fans saying "tHiS iS aT lEaSt nUmBeR oNe" :ahh:

Clowns. Literal clowns. 

OT: Bad for him.

clown here is the one who sits in a basement and hates on black gay excellence

gays love watching the downfalls of other gays. sad.

4 hours ago, Janelle said:

Still young living his dream while you racist ugly gays sit lonely and broke in your mother’s basement :cm:

:lipton2:

I honestly don't get the hate.  So what you might not like the song, how does that translate to not liking him?! Then you got someone here capping for 7rings but hating on otr. It seems black art forms are only worthy when its white people doing it. Smh!

Ot - No big deal, he still has one of the biggest songs in recent times and this is not his album. 

22 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

I'm literally working my ass off to finance my education, pay my rent, bills, and utilities in the centre of ****ing London, 3000 km away from my parents so ATRL user Mr.Fenty can shut the **** up with the overused gay slang, stop being bitter and learn how to hold an argument next time. Okay? 

OT: Still bad numbers. 

This deep, visceral hate for Lil Nas X is unbelievable :bibliahh:. The way you're all so gleefully excited at him debuting at #2 (:rip:) on the BB200, one would think he killed your loved ones :rip: Y'all need to get a grip.

All of you are just wack with the "yall are poor" argument. 

Everyone can criticize him for these numbers.

Nas is not out, refusing to admit that he had anything to do with stan culture or being gay and been pandering to straights, his main audience, since day 1. 

It's funny how all of you support someone like that, but slander someone like Taylor Swift for "pAnDeRinG" when she has done more than this one hit wonder will ever do for the LGBT community.

Stop being irrational and repeating the same thing over and over again and start using arguments, numbers, and facts. All of you are literal trash for shaming everyone else for their financial stability and background. Disgusting. 

OT: The numbers remain bad. 

35 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Call that clown out Mr. Fenty call him the F out! 

Ot - lil nas x still winning in life. 

I mean

There are like 2 EPs that ever debuted at #1

He did more than fine off the strength of one track

17 minutes ago, evtimow said:

I'm literally working my ass off to finance my education, pay my rent, bills, and utilities in the centre of ****ing London, 3000 km away from my parents so ATRL user Mr.Fenty can shut the **** up with the overused gay slang, stop being bitter and learn how to hold an argument next time. Okay? 

OT: Still bad numbers. 

A hit dog will holler...and you sound mad af bol.

1 hour ago, TKO said:

Albums are included with tickets. I dont see how is that any different to measure the popularity of one album just using singles streams. Both are ways of inflate albums sales when those are dying. 

Well streaming is actual consumption of the music on the album with the intention to listening to that music. Maybe the album chart is resembling more of a singles chart but that's a closer measure than merch bundles etc. Ticket bundles could be bought to listen to old hits, or just experience a group live. We're moving to singles world anyway but the album chart should reflect the popularity of the recorded music. With bundles it doesn't. See bundled number ones falling to pieces after one week.

32 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Nas is not out, refusing to admit that he had anything to do with stan culture or being gay and been pandering to straights, his main audience, since day 1. 

It's funny how all of you support someone like that, but slander someone like Taylor Swift for "pAnDeRinG" when she has done more than this one hit wonder will ever do for the LGBT community.

Stop being irrational and repeating the same thing over and over again and start using arguments, numbers, and facts. All of you are literal trash for shaming everyone else for their financial stability and background. Disgusting. 

Dude stfu and go out and get some air. He doesn't owe it to anyone to come out. Everyone should be able to come out publicly in their own time. Even if he came out half of y'all are racist asf and thus will still actively hate him so don't act as though coming out is what stopping you from liking him.

Oh so we should force a young new black artist out of the closet because a filthy rich veteran like taylor took such a "MASSIVE" risk to make a LGBT friendly song. You're not just delusional you're actively harmful.

You're talking about financial stability, so why shouldn't lil nas x take advantage of the situation and earn as much as he can before he comes out? We live in a racist and homophobic world that's a double whammy for him. The moment he comes out as gay, his earning potential goes down a lot.

It took taylor how many years to come out as a non-republican? How many years before she was able to openly talk positively about LGBT community? And mind you that is a straight white woman who is and has always been wealthy asf but yet you want lil nas x to face the world when you won't be there to help and support him. Pathetic.

You post just goes to show what we constantly talk about! The double standards, the delusion, the wickedness, you make me sick.

Edited by RightAsRain
Typo

4 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

A hit dog will holler...and you sound mad af bol.

Prove receipts why or get the **** out.  

1 minute ago, RightAsRain said:

Dude stfu and go out and get some air. He doesn't own it to anyone to come out. Everyone comes out publicly in their own time. Even if he came out half of y'all are racist asf and thus will still actively hate him so don't act as though coming out is what stopping you from liking him.

Oh so we should force a young new black artist out of the closet because a filthy rich veteran like taylor took such a "MASSIVE" risk to make a LGBT friendly song. You're not just delusional you're actively harmful.

You're talking about financial stability, so why shouldn't lil nas x take advantage of the situation and earn as much as he can before he comes out? We live in a racist and homophobic world that's a double whammy for him. 

It took taylor how many years to come out as a non-republican? How many years before she was able to openly talk positively about LGBT community? And that is a straight white woman who is and has always been wealthy asf but yet you want lil nas x to face the world when you won't be there to help and support him. Pathetic.

You post just goes to show what we constantly talk about! The double standards, the delusion, the wickedness, you make me sick.

So basically you are trying to twist the ****ing narrative from the topic "he has bad numbers, stop shaming others for not thinking the same as you" to Taylor ****ing Swift. Honestly expected. 

Who mentioned anything about him? He has bad ****ing numbers with the biggest song of the decade. Period. No amount of shade will change that or ranting about Taylor.

Shut the **** up with your biased ass and move on. He has bad numbers and assuming other user's financial stability is pathetic.  PERIODT. 

3 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Prove receipts why or get the **** out.  

So basically you are trying to twist the ****ing narrative from the topic "he has bad numbers, stop shaming others for not thinking the same as you" to Taylor ****ing Swift. Honestly expected. 

Who mentioned anything about him? He has bad ****ing numbers with the biggest song of the decade. Period. No amount of shade will change that or ranting about Taylor.

Shut the **** up with your biased ass and move on. He has bad numbers and assuming other user's financial stability is pathetic.  PERIODT. 

You mentioned taylor swift in your post that I quoted. Everything I wrote is a direct response to the nonsense you wrote in yours. I don't think his numbers are out of this world but they can't be that bad if he's number 2?! Shows sales are just dead.

Like dude are you alright? I never mentioned your financial condition, I don't care about that. But something must be going on with you to be real mad at his young man for winning in life. Either you're 1. Racist who hates to see black folks wins or 2. You're just plain ol bitter 3. You're not mentally all there or 4. All of the above. 

Stay blessed and stop be mad. :hug:

Just now, RightAsRain said:

You mentioned taylor swift in your post that I quoted. Everything I wrote is a direct response to the nonsense you wrote in yours. I don't think his numbers are out of this world but they can't be that bad if he's number 2?! Shows sales are just dead.

Like dude are you alright? I never mentioned your financial condition, I don't care about that. But something must be going on with you to be real mad at his young man for winning in life. Either you're 1. Racist who hates to see black folks wins or 2. You're just plain ol bitter 3. You're not mentally all there or 4. All of the above. 

Stay blessed and stop be mad. :hug:

"Stay blessed" when you got scared :ahh:

1. You were off topic. The post I wrote was about how wack assuming someone else's financial stability is + the double standards when it comes to certain artists. True or not?

2. Lil Nas has done less than Taylor Swift for the LGBTQ community. True or not?

3. His numbers are bad for having the biggest song of the decade. True or not?

No amount of blessing and twisting the narrative will get you out of the nonsense you started. I'm always going to voice my opinion and call out disgusting and irrational people like you.

sTaY bLeSsEd 

Why are y’all laughing at him debuting at #2 like it’s tragic? Y’all are so weird, I swear. 

Slay, gay king :clap3: Bundles need to be banned. 

18 minutes ago, evtimow said:

"Stay blessed" when you got scared :ahh:

1. You were off topic. The post I wrote was about how wack assuming someone else's financial stability is + the double standards when it comes to certain artists. True or not?

2. Lil Nas has done less than Taylor Swift for the LGBTQ community. True or not?

3. His numbers are bad for having the biggest song of the decade. True or not?

No amount of blessing and twisting the narrative will get you out of the nonsense you started. I'm always going to voice my opinion and call out disgusting and irrational people like you.

sTaY bLeSsEd 

Got scared? Lol y'all like to think you're something on the internet don't you? Lol.

I wasn't off topic. I was replying to the nonsense you wrote. Double standards? Comparing freaking taylor swift with lik nas x? Lol 

I'm seeing now in another thread that you're swifter or whatever you guys call yourselves, now I can see why the racist and hateful tendencies jumped out. Lol.

While you struggle financially you spend the little you have to make multimulti-millionaire taylor richer and then get mad that lil nas x is getting a little bit of coins too! Lol.

Yes you're right, lil nas x has done considerably less for the LGBT community than taylor in fact I don't think he has done anything yet. I even supported Taylor's video and thought it was a great gesture but the point is despite her having her powerful position for so long. Lol

His numbers are not bad. Once again it's number two. The industry's numbers are bad. Lol

There's no twisting of the narrative. Just because you keep repeating some delusional things don't make them true. Disgusting and irrational are people like you, you've shown no common sense nor basic logic. 

Stay hateful, mad, crying and bitter while lil nas x stays winning Lol :lmao:

1 minute ago, RightAsRain said:

Got scared? Lol y'all like to think you're something on the internet don't you? Lol.

I wasn't off topic. I was replying to the nonsense you wrote. Double standards? Comparing freaking taylor swift with lik nas x? Lol 

I'm seeing now in another thread that you're swifter or whatever you guys call yourselves, now I can see why the racist and hateful tendencies jumped out. Lol.

While you struggle financially you spend the little you have to make multimulti-millionaire taylor richer and then get mad that lil nas x is getting a little bit of coins too! Lol.

Yes you're right, lil nas x has done considerably less for the LGBT community than taylor in fact I don't think he has done anything yet. I even supported Taylor's video and thought it was a great gesture but the point is despite her having her powerful position for so long. Lol

His numbers are not bad. Once again it's number two. The industry's numbers are bad. Lol

There's no twisting of the narrative. Just because you keep repeating some delusional things don't make them true. Disgusting and irrational are people like you, you've shown no common sense nor basic logic. 

Stay hateful, mad, crying and bitter while lil nas x stays winning Lol :lmao:

So basically you admitted I am right and went on to assume who I am, what I believe in and what I spend my money on, which was the point of my original post. 

Get the **** out, weirdo.

14 minutes ago, evtimow said:

So basically you admitted I am right and went on to assume who I am, what I believe in and what I spend my money on, which was the point of my original post. 

Get the **** out, weirdo.

It seems english is not your first language cause you lack comprehension skills, poor you.

In all of what i wrote, you being right is all you got from it? Lol the taylor swift fan jumped out.

Poor thing is probably from some non-english speaking eastern European country, just remember to take your meds, oh and stay mad and bitter, lil nas x keeps winning :dies:

Just now, RightAsRain said:

It seems english is not your first language cause you lack comprehension skills, poor you.

In all of what i wrote, you being right is all you got from it? Lol the taylor swift fan jumped out.

Poor thing is probably from some non-english speaking eastern European country, just remember to take your meds, oh and stay mad and bitter, lil nas x keeps winning :dies:

I speak 4 languages and you, my dear is not the one who will shame me for my ethnicity, heritage or how I speak English, because I have better spelling, punctuation, and grammar than you plus actually can hold a ****ing argument. 

I just pleaded my support for him in the thread YOU tagged me. Obsessed much?

You are the only one with missing reading comprehension skills. 

My points always have been:

1. These numbers are underwhelming

2. Stop shaming everyone with a different opinion than yours

Stop switching. 

5 hours ago, Nacht said:

One second you're the blocker, then suddenly the blocked is you

Ddddd

1 hour ago, evtimow said:

10 minutes ago, evtimow said:

I speak 4 languages and you, my dear is not the one who will shame me for my ethnicity, heritage or how I speak English, because I have better spelling, punctuation, and grammar than you plus actually can hold a ****ing argument. 

I just pleaded my support for him in the thread YOU tagged me. Obsessed much?

You are the only one with missing reading comprehension skills. 

My points always have been:

1. These numbers are underwhelming

2. Stop shaming everyone with a different opinion than yours

Stop switching. 

Hahaha someone lied to you and then lied some more, you wish you had the level of command over the English language as I do, not just because of the fact that I'm a native speaker but because languages have always fascinated me. And yes I speak 5 languages, 4 fluently and the 5th being intermediate level. You posts including these two are riddled with grammatical errors, not just typos like even I sometimes make but wrong grammatical structures that show that you're ESL. I'm not shamming you for this but beloved for the 6th time try not to be delusional.

You giving superficial support doesn't negate the nonsensical ish you wrote in here. You keep acting as though it was you that made the first comment I quoted here, does the pills you take sometimes make you do things and forget you did them?

I'm not shaming you for thinking his number are terrible, I quoted you the first time because you just had to put taylor into the conversation as if that makes sense anywhere in the world other than the empty skull of a swifty.  

Just plead the fifth and keep it moving.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.