Hot 100: #2 Senorita; #20 Megatron; #16 Panini; #22 Rodeo

iHype.

3 hours ago, Touchdown said:

Keep streaming Senorita babies! Old Twink Roach is on the downslide. 

I thought you guys where supposed to be progressive. All you guys do is call people out for using homophobic slurs but if it’s a gay artist blocking your fave you use them yourselves. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Mr.Fenty

• Sinister

• FAN

I like OTR altough I don't want it to break OSD (and Despacito's) record but why people are so angry at him as a person, I don't get it.

Crazy to think that with just one song he is set for life! Congrats :clap3:

5 hours ago, Touchdown said:

Keep streaming Senorita babies! Old Twink Roach is on the downslide. 

enjoy your WP :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

4k in pure sales:dies:

and what about it? Imagine the hundreds of thousands of streams that equate to the remaining 73K...his music is actually being consumed, rather than bulk bought and left for dust by sheep fans (not shade to the #1 btw)

I hope he beats mariahs record...

5 minutes ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

and what about it? Imagine the hundreds of thousands of streams that equate to the remaining 73K...his music is actually being consumed, rather than bulk bought and left for dust by sheep fans (not shade to the #1 btw)

Not to mention that 1500 streams (1 sale) gives him roughly the same revenue an album sold thru a retailer would, so he still wins either way :dies:

5 minutes ago, Repelex said:

Not to mention that 1500 streams (1 sale) gives him roughly the same revenue an album sold thru a retailer would, so he still wins either way :dies:

Exactly. The way they're trying to find the loss in the win :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, slw84 said:

At this point we should wonder if it’ll make it to 20 weeks on the chart. Then will it go recurrent then will it make year end.

i don’t think this will even go recurrent 

Am shocked at the big fall

A lot of songs are on the verge of going recurrent though below it. Look and RFI made it to 20 weeks. This song might find a way to survive. Especially with album release next month. 

3 hours ago, Jaf207 said:

I thought you guys where supposed to be progressive. All you guys do is call people out for using homophobic slurs but if it’s a gay artist blocking your fave you use them yourselves. 

Exactly. Late last week everyone hated Lil Nas X because hadn't "come out of the closet." Now that he has done so, I would have thought those feelings of hate would disappear. But, he still can't make anyone on ATRL happy.

10 hours ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

The irony is I feel like Rihanna is the only person who can release a new song that can debut at #1 and break OTRs streak. 

Adele says Hello (I guess an unintended but still funny pun ?).

10 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

quality songs are rare to be long number ones, they are usually overtaken by hit songs, last big quality songs was I guess Adele's song or something, the longest "quality" song was - exepct mariah - whitney's I will always and all old songs. 

songs with more than 12 at 1

one sweet day
despacito

i will always love you
macarena
cande in the wind
we belong together
i gotta feeling
uptown funk

end of the road
old town road
the boys is mine

smooth
lose yourself
yeah!
boom boom pow
see you again
closer
shape of you

13 weeks, not 12, actually equals three months (13 X 4 = 52 v. 12 X 4 = 48). So OTR is now 1 of 11 songs to reach the 3 month mark. OTR will likely get 14 wks, which will make it 1 of 9.

I just can't help to think that OTR will start free falling some time soon. The BET Awards and the EP helped sustain wk 13, but he won't have anything else like that to further boost OTR.

I don't mind him staying #1 for a few weeks more on Hot 100. TBH it's so sad to see him freefalling from the charts now that he come out as queer to the public. Now I get why he would keep his stan identity as a secret. It's sad to see some of y'all celebrating him debuting at #2 on Billboard 200 just because he blocked some of your fave's songs.

QueenofCopyPaste
15 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

13 weeks, not 12, actually equals three months (13 X 4 = 52 v. 12 X 4 = 48). So OTR is now 1 of 11 songs to reach the 3 month mark. OTR will likely get 14 wks, which will make it 1 of 9.

I just can't help to think that OTR will start free falling some time soon. The BET Awards and the EP helped sustain wk 13, but he won't have anything else like that to further boost OTR.

Discount

20 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Discount

Well, technically, he could also get a chance to perform on one of the younger based Country awards like the CMT Awards. But, I don't know when those are.

Weeks in Top 10

24: Wow.

17: Sucker

13: Old Town Road (Remix)

12: bad guy

9: Talk

7: I Don't Care

5: Suge

3: No Guidance

2: Money In the Grave

1: Señorita

QueenofCopyPaste

Lil Nas X teasing the Young Thug remix as soon as this Friday to extend its chart life

He's truly aware and playing the tactical game

Early Predictions for next week

1. OTR (=)

2. Bad Guy (+1)

3. Talk (+1)

4. Senorita (-2)

5. IDC (=)

6. Sucker (=)

7. No Guidance (+2)

8. Suge (-1)

9. Truth Hurts (+2)

10. Money in the Grave (-2)

Edited by moonlight!

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Lil Nas X teasing the Young Thug remix as soon as this Friday to extend its chart life

He's truly aware and playing the tactical game

a true stan!

17 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

quality songs are rare to be long number ones, they are usually overtaken by hit songs, last big quality songs was I guess Adele's song or something, the longest "quality" song was - exepct mariah - whitney's I will always and all old songs. 

songs with more than 12 at 1

one sweet day
despacito

i will always love you
macarena
cande in the wind
we belong together
i gotta feeling
uptown funk

end of the road
old town road
the boys is mine

smooth
lose yourself
yeah!
boom boom pow
see you again
closer
shape of you

Where is I’ll make love to you? One Dance? Gods Plan?

Edited by Adonis

7 minutes ago, moonlight! said:

Early Predictions for next week

1. OTR (=)

2. Bad Guy (+1)

3. Talk (+1)

4. Senorita (-2)

5. IDC (=)

6. Sucker (=)

7. No Guidance (+2)

8. Suge (-1)

9. Truth Hurts (+2)

10. Money in the Grave (-2)

IDC hasnt left the top 5 since it was released 

Justin and Ed had the last laugh

"Talk" is SUCH a boringgggg song! How does it have the legs it currently does!?! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.